Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

focal group

some focal group was doing this to me, so I thought to create an effect that was working instead of some results. this is what I did.

energy; so thinking the point is interest I think to observe, I can therefore feel or work by the feel with less rest time needed or just get tired later.

cremble; think to notice things that are there, to notice people if they are nearby. that is my method that is there now, so enjoy yourself with what is there. if no people then you know that the place or area is abandoned then, if you know what is there you can put to use the ideal. that you want to occur things by feel.

seeing created crumbles is the end. so think before you speak to get better result. thinking or doing things before you create things, this is the ball through the point or your back again for more is expected or you can ignore the calling. the point to be back then is ignored where you are, as where you are suits your purpose. think or go to get away so you are away, with a thought to go is use as you need to get away your away. so go away as you think to get away then, you are away somewhere else.

challenge; if you think to use a point then you create using an object or ideal, as a goal point to work with some set point that you treat as a game point. so if you set up the point, state the item to use as a winning prize, then the ideal to follow or use to win that prize. then you can think to get things or do request to work with things or people that exist to get a win.

created crumble; this is then the point you fall to the ground, then crumble uponst yourself to do things abastially or internally. so I will leave you here as your no threat anymore.

aftermath; this is the end point, thinking to create some effect I noticed I was lying on the ground crumbled into a ball. so I got up and continued living. so this is not to do so.

aftergame; I found a new thing to do, I will act a certain way towards people, if to avoid the reasoning that I would get kicked in the balls. so I think I will get away from certain people and make certain I will leave to go somewhere else. maybe live somewhere else. dunno if the cost is too high for other rents. so I will call this a game then, work to do things elsewise. so I don't have to have it on me to get things done. ciou till later.

left alone; I was working on this point then found myself attacked by a beast that took human form that tried to attack over and over again. so I gave it another target as a work indeed then, used some ideal point to cover for myself to others. that observed me where I was. so now I am free from the beast as the beast thinks I am now a tree. so I think I will do something interesting, as I think to feel or focus I will create some form or shape.

that will take the attack for me if I think to work things off, then I am fine as magic is interest things are important if you think they are. then things they do are not so important, so then you know what to do if attacked by a snivelbi monster beast. at least I didn't get attacked by the fear withering me from within, caused by the ideal that was presented.

so now I wait; I wait till the end to the endpoint that is there, awaiting the actual end of the age of the christians. so I think to wait for the eruption, this is there by a way to create. sometimes its there sometimes its not. the vibration is what I await for as the volcanic eruption will cause a earth shaking, so all I need to do is figure which one it is. I actually await for a big volcano to erupt, though the volcano is a super volcano by now.

I think the eruption may occur in december or some time before. I really don't know so I think I will try to psychicly decipher the volcano's meaning, this is by seeing the volcano as though written on a sheet of paper. that shows the date and time of the eruption. then I might know from the date, that is there when or where if necesseary heat rises as well. so if no vibration from an earth quake, not much is happening near here.

earth shaken quake; either a shaking building or a point to remember, this is where the earth shakes by the feel that exists unless some heavy equipment or the building shakes really well and easily. ciou for now, celetially.

this is my excuse:

The excuse; you act as though your doing, as they are doing things or act as though your doing what was requested. then they excuse your presence and do their own thing. that is the ultimate excuse. so as you can or cannot you know what is there.  I found a new thing to do, I will act a certain way towards people, to create a way or work to get acceptance by the act.

now to get an acceptable community. see if to get acceptable compatible working relations or then you know what to do with the condition, if to avoid the reasoning so that I would not get kicked in the balls. I will accept that this is to suffer by the act of suffocation or ideal use, that is useful indeed for you don't need suffocation you just need the ideal to use. if anything more then it will unstabilize balance, you will know what or when the fall to the ground happens.

subconscious; the ideal is energy that you focus to put to good use, where good is use of something or someone that allows for it. so think as you want or wish to get something, as you need things then things are there or things are where you think.

the end.by now

extended body function structure; this is the body part that is useful to create with by feel from an extended body part. end this now ends the body part by circumcision. so you know this was fun to be written, so think for yourself to write your own thing. do as you want if you need to do things.

the end; ascension is over, we are enjoying ourselves. think to work on your own or do thinking or work for others. enjoy yourself, ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *