Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Idea to do

this came from Ishy byproduct shael the wishy that lived.

transfer; the transfer is death then life some other planet. then as you think to create or do things, you are there where you thought to be an use is easier.

shift; so think the point then work the area feel, as your aware you are capable to go or see where you want. just think the place then the creator shifts you there. when you want to come back, your back then you know what was there.

shaft; the shaft is just a place, easy to get out of then you are with the area now your free.

set back; set back some money then you know what or when you go places, there is some funds to work with by feel.

dey break; the day break is the thought, that the last thing I see was area aware points of life. like creating an engine online to work with grapics or creating the point of debilitation without getting to be debilitated. this never worked as the brain remembered the debilitation, so this part isn't used as debilitation wasn't liked.

she was known as a good for the point or bad occurred, for the idea as a person to be around. so I think she found escape by excuse to do something else. she liked the name star, so she was aware that she was a were that was calm. had a secret garden then, that she in freaked so she was cool or calm as a collected individual outside by use or feel.

She never really had an end point. So Ishy died by a different means that was modern marvels seen, she was visiting the area then was focusing to create something new or better. then died of dehydration with a stroke, that she had at the end of her life. her ability was creative adaption or area created effect, that she materialized into creation here where she was alive.

With life when she died while working, she died at age 39 so I am not surprised. I think that she created things, worked at several things and wrote some ideal. so she never really held a job but that doesn't matter. she was good with her hands. She built a cyborg, had two other friends then worked with the hands or feet most the times as she walked allot. That was all I remembered about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *