Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 2, 2016

subconscious

These are gems from my early years that I used to create, so I didn't have to do everything seeing that I could do better was enough to create what I thought. So if I thought to create some good in the land, then you would use some ideal to create with the point or work a worded response. So then I think that the point was done, so all I had to do was comply safely or ignore the request.

Thinking the point, I was enough of a point that I created equal opportunity or equal area activity ideal was used to create. What was the point to living then if all we knew were certain things. I think then we used them to create with ideal expressed. The point was energy that was enough to create a point think to create with experience then, you can create by focusing the energy to work your way or will.

Here are some ideal, that came from this point by life.

raising intelligence response; focus energy is required to create some of these, feel to use the subconscious as you think to work consciously with the idea. so I think you can create with work what you desire. time is there by the idea to get to create a result, as you think to do things by the subconscious. there is a point then by feel, that creates what you wish that is using the creator. then if you create with the point or using the point you can create wonders. this raised my intelligence from 180 to 200 then, as I had figured things out I was back to 180. so yes I think this works.

evidential; This in evidence is complete, try to improve upon the basis of the relationship with others then other people will respond nicer by what you or others think is improvement. that is all with communication skills used to improve a relation, as you think the point then work together or create as you wish to work separately yet equally. Then you will know peace.

next day; the point is a hoax or a point that isn't there. so I think the point is non withstanding, think the point then you know the point that occurs. this incursion of spirits was interesting, so I think this point or path is ended by now. so if I thought to to think the point then this could be how illusion is cast, as to the point that exists when or where the point is aftermath.

focusing energy; use a little energy essence from some aura transfer that you don't even have to hit to get, then by focusing to work or create things. this is the last of my teachings. energy if you use it is free particles or area activity. so think to enjoy yourself. the ideal time is what you think, don't come back to the time if you don't wish to worship some god of destruction. that is all.

thinking point; think a point then if you think a concept you can get the concept as though things were there naturally. where an object is where you object or the object is what feeds the ellusive illusion. so find the object then pour things out that the object holds then throw it away, unless the ideal is to use the illusion then you don't even have to touch the object. you just think what you want then the creator creates the point. you know who I am, see and I know then you know what the point may be. as I summoned you I can unsummon you or I unsummon you, by the creator with a hex or some thought. this is a thought to unsummon so leave and don't come back.

thinking things through; I think so I am aware I setup challenges, now I unset them so I know that what I do is what I end up doing if time is faster than light.

challenges; I think the challenges are objects that I use hex for ideal, so I think if I am or must then be I unset them seeing that they don't effect.

energy; thinking the point is interest I think to observe, feel or work by the feel with less rest time needed.

the end; then if I think about this ideal I can cancel this challenge life out, so by meeting myself and not having to live it feel to live otherwise. so I think to shift is thought to use a thinking pattern of the area that exists usually by some feel. I might as well shift away as I think about it I can see no use to do this thing, so I can go if I need to go some other planet without charges.

so farewell; if I think the thought or point that exists things, I am aware that I can go as I need to go. seeing how I am aware I know or think to know what is there or where I think to go. So I am prepared, this is to ensure that I succeed in concept or succed in the use of some ideal put to use.

idea; an the idea use is think the point then your knowledge surges energy then think the pattern by a thought or imagining the sequence of events, as the pattern you think to occur occurs then you know what will occur by feel. as you think to create you know what is there to occur, this is use by happenstance or the thought occurance where you think then you know by analysis. think the pattern to stop by you stopping with some point then the point doesn't occur.

ideal; think the point to occur some idea you had by a point that you think.

thinking idea; think the area or point to create the area or point. this led to insanity though so I wouldn't actually use it. so I think the point is energy then the point changes to do what I consider appropriate. this is where or then you know what is there by the feel that is done. if you think to use this bracelett then, your dead unless you have a good reason for it. so think to use some idea instead that exists the ideal you want.

thought about; think the point then you know a thought, so the saying goes or this can remain as a point you concede to live by or use.

the end; I shifted away with a thought by thinking the thought I had sometimes with mention, I was aware that this is a point that I am aware to do or think by concession. so by my will I will return now that I am aware to the point that exists by my thought. if by my thought that I concede I also make a point I hope its worked with, otherwise safely ignored as I don't know my temper. if maybe I meditate, I can work things out or work with others. other thought may be what I think or they that want to think think. so I have to be careful by what I do find out or know. this is a stones throw or useless as I am going around in circles, so I think to go now and deal with things myself, not use any other personally thought is an idea to occur.

so the allusion; I think the plot to this was some person was the pointer, some person was the illusion that thought to exist results for herslf, some person was the alluded one that was fooled by the reality. So this obviously was setup. I think this will end now since I dispelled the illusion.

think in a point; think a point then you know the point, then you realize the point that you think then you can choose to say it or keep it to yourself.

thought point; Thought pointed out isn't always a good ideal. So think to listen then you know things by what you do if you wait things out then you can create a better mood. This works better with music so think as you are aware. Think in a point then was my last thought before the car wreck, so i think this illusion ended. I hope it doesn't come back. As I had to act a point out due to subconscious that were responding were creating things I think this illuded thought is gone. now is the thinking or time to do things or rest the day out.

writing challenge; she or he figures out how to write it and finishes the book. so I think I will do that.

thinking; this is the point that sets up work with a reason, that he or she works for so ciou for now.

some interesting thought;
 What is Energy Healing? How does it work? What can be done with it? Can someone be treated or Healed anywhere? I will answer these questions below.

1. What is Energy Healing? Healing that uses the Energy already that is inside each person who lives. Focus or directing that Energy, brings the Healing to its true purpose.
2. How does it work? By the thought process of the practitioner, unto the person to be Healed, the Practitioner then decides on the wanted outcome, and directs that Energy and Healing.
3. What can be done with it? I have personally treated others, in a few different ways. I have treated a born deaf woman, and in a couple weeks, she could then start to hear for the first time. I have Treated people who had been Legally Blind, to restore their vision, to when they were no longer Blind. I have treated those who have suffered from Autism, and I have purged the toxins within them, and that the Autism, is a thing of the past. I have been asked by many to do Spinal adjustments, and those people can sense the warmness, as the Energy is received in that part of their body.
4. Can someone be treated or Healed anywhere? In a simple answer of Yes! Of all the examples in 3 above, all of them were treated even without touching, or even being in different parts of the World.

Does Energy Healing work? Yes! Does this mean that you have to understand it for it to work? No!

I share and teach this ability as I teach others how to do it too.

getting better; think to get better then you are aware to how you can be aware or you are aware then remember.

jennings; think the point then you know of whom or what is there to know or what there is to know.

paul; think a point then things get better. whatever the point or activity things will get better, despite the volcanic reaction.

any noise here; you must hate me.

prosetic; still yet active or moving otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *