Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Skindancing or skinwalking

 What is skinwalking or skindancing?

Warning:

Don't do this if you don't want to be insane by directing your demon too much.

Will it make me go insane?

Any use of the demon self will possibly drive you insane, as it will do anything you say, and that includes driving you insane. So, if you will it to not make you insane, it will not make yourself insane.

How does one skindance in this way?

Basically the point is this, allow your demon self to take the body. The demon will they physically shapeshift into the form. You don't actually shift..you tell your demon self to take the other body by thinking the idea to it. You would still be able to control it. Think to it what you wanted then the other person you don't like, they would be skindanced to by feel. So if you tell your demon self to take the body of a wolf and you become that wolf. Then that you would skindance to by idea.

So what happens? And how do I communicate to the demon self?-

Skindance is the shift of your demon to the other form. You communicate with your demon self by thinking you are communicating with it, and it answers. All you need to do this: think that your demon self takes possession of the other body (whatever it may be, animal or person), and when it takes the body of whatever it is you choose for it to take, your conscious will be split for a bit while it is seeing what the demon does. You think to it, that you see through it's eyes. Then, you see through it's eyes until you think not to see what it does.

What happens to the animal?

Ok. If it goes into the body of an animal or person, it temporarily will kill the animal or person and animate the body for your demon self. Then the animal will get it's consciousness back when your demon self leaves and returns to you. You see when it leaves, it shifts the spirit and soul back to the body unless you don't desire it.

And when the demon self returns?

The myth that the more a skinwalker shifts is, the more traits of that animal it gets in human form when the demon shifts back to you is true. So if you want to keep the traits then keep them, otherwise, think "purge" and it purges those traits. (If you wanna keep the traits, then just don't worry or think about it, but otherwise, just think purge and you won't get those traits).

Does that mean I'm going to change?

Every time you shift it to an animal, there is very small changes each time. They are noticeable to your senses. This would take multiple shifts to make them noticeable. If you do (do complete) multiple shifts, you will still be able to keep your human consciousness when the transformation is complete, but this takes a long time as the transformation is very long.

Does the duration of being in the animal affect how much I change?-

Not really, because the longer your demon self is in the body of the animal, the more you control it. Your body stays the same until the demon self returns.

So how do the changes accelerate?

The more the demon self goes in and out of that body, the more your body changes. When you call your demon self back to you (think to it, that it [your demon self] returns). If you possessed a wolf, the first changes will be when your demon self comes back from the body of a wolf.

What are the changes that take place?

Well, you'll temporarily seem like the wolf, except you're standing on two legs, and then you're yourself again. The small changes that start when you repeatedly shift your demon self into a wolf and back is getting you furryness at first with an undeniable scent (..wolf and back is growing fur and a particularly wild musk that understands belongs to a wolf). Then the senses and instincts happen (senses and instincts develop). This is (This happens) later on as it continues back and forth with the shifting.

What about the other parts of a wolf?

So if you want to know about ears, tails, claws, and teeth, those aren't really forming if you want to know the truth. But it's open to interpretation somewhat, so no one truly knows if you get those. I'd assume you do, but it's like I said, you won't really ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *