Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Invasive maneuvers in magic

 This is where you make your day, think about creating with the spirit and you make things happen.  This can be invasive by maneuvering with the soul and not liking the feeling.  These are some things that could happen.


Stress; no stress is shown or expressed no matter t h e point. So the evasion worked.

Comments; the unnecessary comments are not said no matter what.

Unexpected; the Unexpected things aren't done unless they are nice.

Randomness; the excessive chat is dealt with or dies down and the person calms down by feel.

The thought; the thought exists possibilities and things work out by feel.

Cylinder; I am outside the Cylinder. My body is no longer over energetic by feel or observation.

Body problems; my body functions good and no back pain occurs.

Invasion; no Invasion happens.

Hurting; we won't economically hurt.

Appropriate; I am an Appropriate person.

Stacy; she is done with her zoom meeting and phone call and gets the Keurig machine put up quickly.

Russia; they get sealed away from the world and they stop themselves from wanting war.

China; they don't mind not helping Russia out by feel. The no longer scare the usa.

Chaos effect; everything works out good in the end.

Reflection; the effects sent at another that is Russian goes to the Russian  and not me.

Feel; I feel like eating right and not overeating by feel. So I lose 50 lbs quickly.

No attack; no attack happens.

Owe; I own the house. You may stay in it.  Enjoy..

If; if anything negative then the negative idea doesn't occur unless deserved.

Know; I always know what to do to get the right things done.

Chris b; he doesn't try to take ricardo's things anymore.

Ricardo; he is no longer messed around with by feel.

Dream; the dream ends by feel or a stated "en".

China; China doesn't become sanctioned and avoids helping financially Russia.

Recession; we avoid going into recession.

Oil; we democracy based countries manage without recession to stay off an Russian oil.

Commodity; the commodities including wheat is available in circulation by feel easily gotten.

Russia; they default in the banks and can't meet the principal amount.. so they go and stop the war. The US banks will work without trouble.

En

Paul t; he gets his Money in the mail today quicker Than usual and I get paid 60.

Focusing; in focus i create, think and imagine by the focus of the words. This i think and know.  Think and you know what to do. This happens as you know and intend what you want.

Thought; I manage to keep money in my bank and build it up. All the cash in the pathoma is mine to use.

People; they have powers we have powers we are all equal in gods eyes.

Us banks; the us banks doesn't go under no matter the point.

En

Joe manchin; he isn't against the things in bbb no matter the reason. He is no longer so damn corrupt he is smart again.

Jay n Angela; they answer my texting and messages quickly.

Birthday presents; I know what to get Orion, Atticus and jay.

The Ukraine; they agree to become like Sweden.

Iran; they agree to continue negotiations on oil by feel.

Banking meltdown; the u.s. banking meltdown is avoided by feel.

Fat; the fat melts away by feel quickly and successfully kept off is the weight I lose. So I turned my fat into energy by feel.

Ghat; I am no longer ghat or fat.

6th stimulus; they don't require the recon to pass the 6th stimulus.

Mattman; he doesn't mind giving me money.

Thought; the point is created, say what you need to get a result.

Ricardo; he pays me 10 dollars and doesn't mind it on request.

Tee; the tee up is done,  think to experience the moment unless you decide not to.

Yes; he will make the attempt to pay me 10.

The end; the ending is the thing you can like.

Mattman; Whatever the reason he can't talk to me that exists, he can now chat.

The en; then you know what is good and productive again.

En
Whatever I do, God doesn't mind what I do and he doesn't get mad at me.

Changing shape; look at a person and state lesser weight. The creator will cause the person to appear and act like a slenderer person with less weight. If that happens,  the creator causes you to lessen your own weight.

Change and form; this is the form caused by the subconscious making the form seem to be there.

Lupus; he allows me to help with the character sheet. He doesn't mind what I do.

Money; I ca keep money and spend it wisely.

Black judge; the black judge up for Supreme Court gets the position.

Focus; the idea is done by feel think and you know what to do.

Stacy; she answers the office door.

Mj; she stops treating people like trash.

Chris; he is no longer cut off from extra funds and can easily get 5 to 10 dollars.

Uninvasive maneuvering; this is non invasive by feel.

Paul t; he gets on patches for nicotine addiction.

Definition
I arr; yes death
U arr; you or no death
Dit; woman
En; men
An; man
It; he
Enh; she
Ith; fat
E; he
Er; her
Un; punishment
Atria; hatred
Unn; punishing
In; not
Not; nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *