Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Friend magic

 This is the point you say "be well" and the person fares well. Think and things work out by feel. If you say it, you can get it, so that is one thing to remember with this idea. Think the point or the thought you speak about and your soul creates what you need. The creator is the soul form of the source or being that created us. Think and you shall know.

Some magic; Think the point of what you intend and you make with the idea you see or state out loud.

Pauls card; they stop getting things from his card. He doesn't suspect me for getting money from his cards.

Stealing; they stop stealing from Paul.

En
He recovers his lost money and things.

Focus; upon focus he recovers quickly.

Biofeedback; use of body fat energy to heal the feet or whatever ails you.

Santa; unsantatize me.

En

Judy; she doesn't mind what I do.

Mars; the Mars inhabitation has no problem or incident.

Martians; the Martians no longer exist and things work out in the end.

Explosion; the explosive elements no longer exist.

Mandela; the Mandela effect is looked at by feel and observed otherwise.

Everything; Everything doesn't seem to go wrong with no talking to Juneau.

Thought; the point about money is that I no longer need to spend it.

En

Chris; he has an easier time in getting results.

Juneau; he leaves me alone and gets arrested.

Weight; i take off my fat suit. I reduce in weight and become thin.

I; I don't mind.

ayami; he or she gets arrested by feel.

Focus; on focus this works,  by feel you know it exists by what is observed.

Doctor; the psyche doctor will see me sooner than usual.

World tension; the world tension from people drops by feel.

Paul t; he gets his money tomorrow in the mail and I get paid 70 dollars earlier than usual.

Focus; the focus is a point you look at and your energy makes positive results.

Amazon; i get my shipments from Amazon shipping by feel. I am not an urge.

Trump; ex president Trump does no irreparable harm to the democrats.

Trump; Trump helps the dems no matter the point.

Personal; Whatever i hear of things is no longer taken personally and things work by feel.

The need to get food; i no longer need to eat or get food.

Mandela; the Mandela effect no longer occurs.

Simba; he gets his computer problems fixed.

Simba's computer; i do the right things to get it to work.  The computer fixes itself by feel quickly and successfully. The restoring files completes quickly.

Whatever; Whatever the cause,  simba's computer is restored and works no matter if it doesn't work before.

Finishing; the finishing restore is done successfully.

Whaever; his computer works great and quickly.

Asking; whatever i ask seems reasonable by feel.

What ever; Travis actually has enough to pay me for getting things from the store for him.

En

Dems; the democrats are no longer broken and they come through with their promises by feel.

Things; they work by feel and I get what I want.

Mgr; the manager gets her Amazon ebt shopping done and the milk chocolate is ordered by feel.

Focus; this is where you focus and fix things by feel.

Creative; the point is done so things you need are achieved and I lose 45 lbs and keep it off.

Mattman; he does my wishes and makes it occur soon.

Judy; she treats me well and friendly.

Meeting; Judy ends the meeting with the manager quickly.

Weight; I no longer gain weight and by feel lose the weight I gained by feel.

I lose weight; I get very thin instead. Your inner self that gained weight no longer causes you to gain weight.

Whatever; Whatever causes me to swell up in weight. No longer causes me t o swell up and I lose my excess weight instead.

Tight; I am fit and trim.

Belly; very thinness is no longer denied me, i am no longer big in the belly and my belly is thin as a pancake.

En

The animals are  now with my excess weight and I am without it.

Whatever blocks me from doing magic no longer blocks me from doing it.

Stacy; Whatever blocks her from finishing up on Amazon shopping no longer keeps her from finishing up. She is relaxed.

Enning pin t

Block; the block is dissolved and I get my need.

Amazon; the shipped package from Amazon arrives earlier by feel and I receive the package by feel.

Travis; he gets his arm and hand fixed by the doctor soon.

Russia; putin decides to not invade the Ukraine by feel.

Paul t; he allows me into his room and I get tea. His guest leaves by feel earlier than usual.

En
Pauls guest leaves by feel earlier than usual, within 15 minutes, and I get tea.

Ss400; the president makes the call to ss and gets inflation in place instead of cola.

Disrupt attack; the weather turns bad near the Ukraine borders in reality and the Russian troops go back and no attack happens.

Discord; the point of communication happens without lag on the computer, no matter the point.

Tea; Paul t remembers to make the tea.

Blame; I don't get blamed for what I do. No matter the point.

Hit; no hit happens here.

Paul t; he recovers by feel and remains my friend.

Leech; I am no longer a leech.

Focus; its not going to close and I will have everything.

En

Paul t; he responds well to chat and normally again.  He allows me into his room and acts like a friend.

Paul; he no longer shuts me out by feel. He allows me in his room and is friendly. Our relationship is no longer unhealthy by feel and I am not toxic to him. I am no longer irritated by Paul and his actions. Paul is corrected and he makes better decisions.

Stacy; she calls the hospital or the hospital  calls her to check up on Travis sooner than usual.

Day; I will not repeat a daytime.

En  is this
Russia will stop wanting to invade Ukraine by idea or feel.

The end of the speech; this i know,  we will be alright and things will work out in the end.

The point; the point is the dissolvation of our economy so think and you shall get what you want.

Noone; noone interferes with my losing weight by feel.

Street car; the trolley system is no longer blocked by feel and things are good sooner than usual.

Defined
Salin; saline solution
Ina; flow no harm
Sanction; without pay, a forced solution to cause no money to be received by the sanctioned country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *