Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Creative users

 This is from creative points made by users I "chatted" with by feel. Enjoy what you read.

The response; the nurse comes today and I get my invega trinza shot earlier than usual.

The nurse; they get his reply and I am notified on what occurred.

Not minding; I don't mind what occurs by feel.

Trinity; she comes to make me happy and I get paid.

En

Ricardo; he doesn't mind what I do or did.

Whatever; Whatever the delay it no longer exists for the nurse and he replies to eppic pharmacy.  He also comes here as early as possible.

Right response; by magic i ca create the right things to make a good response and good results.

The point; the power that be no longer blocks me from getting results quickly.

En
Act normal; I act normal no matter the  point and thus react Clearly and calmly to any situation.  I always get a good result and don't mind what happens.

Trump; no matter the reason or idea, Trump is not reelected.

Cars; cars turn out to be flying by the time things turn out to work for us.

Unengorgio; the reverse to expansion in idea.

No matter; no matter the weight it reduces itself by feel.

Whatever; whenever I am aware of things,  I can create easily what I want  or do need.

Train; it passes on and we get to our destination quickly.

Focus; create as you will, you will make what you need.

Stacy; she gets here tomorrow and works by feel as it isn't that bad.

Paul t; he no longer blames me by feel for stealing and pays me the 60 of what I am owed.

Mgr; she can take me to the store. No matter the point and there's no stress. She gets back soonest to here.

Paul t; I don't get in arguments and he doesn't mind what I do.

I see; think and you know what you can do.

Judy; she doesn't mind what I do and feels relaxed around me.

Vladimir putin; he now has my bad luck and I have good luck instead.

Stimulus check; I no longer have to wait for the Stimulus check to come to me, no matter the point.

The fixx; they fix the problem with the oil and imports by may, so they cease recession by feel. No matter the reason or point, a solution to our economic problems is gotten.

Dejection; I no longer have bad reactions or Dejection to what is there.

Paul t; he no longer is impatient with me and accepts what I do without complaint. He accepts my company  and doesn't think to try and shoo me out.

Snow day; I can walk outside on this day and not slip by feel.  The snowday doesn't actually sleet or Snow.

The white house; they increase oil production and lower the oil prices by feel. We don't draw ourselves into recession.

En

France; president macron gets reelected as French president.

Hostile; hostile aliens see the planet's illusion that is no longer seen by friendly people.

Act; I act like I got enough sleep no matter a point.

Sedrick; he doesn't think I called the police. No matter the point.

Paul t; he doesn't think I am getting into his business.

Renewal; my  body recharges itself using the creators energy and I am fully refreshed by feel.

Putin; Russia doesn't get any farther with the war and the Ukrainian president is spared.

Paul t; he doesn't use up his stuff within 2 days time.

Funds; I get at least 5 to 10 dollars per day.

Lalate; no matter how much he tries to panic me i am not panicked by feel.

Walmart delivery; they always deliver in an obvious spot that i can find and the right place the items ordered.

Stress; the lalate stress is reduced by sleep and he gets some.

Defined
Eye = I
Mudd = coffee
Pkg; package, a bill that has thousands of pages.
Bi = Bill; a congressional idea that is hundreds of pages.
Ases= assess, consider
Eld=old
Reef=relief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *