Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Focus area magic

 The focus area is the point or place of effect. If you wanted to hide something, sometimes it's behind things if you search around in the area. So think of the effect you need, want it to effect the area and then it could appear where you think to notice, say a fire effect, it's usually a black mark on the surface area. Keep focusing and you get a fire from the concentration. Think and you know. This is something that can either be observed or felt to be there by using your senses. 

This is what I attempted by feel and got some results from:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

ricardo; he doesn't feel the need to leave or quit his job and things die down by feel.

download; the torrent download finishes up quickly.

xilisoft; the movie conversion into ISO is fast and effecient. This completes successfully, too. whatever the reason for non completion. it completes by feel..

travis; he gets to the doctor so his wires get removed. his arm doesn't get cut off no matter the point.

stacy; she comes get travis and they get to the hospital and the operation occurs.

reductions; the use of any action or stamina is what reduces the excess bodyweight.

en comp utat = at the end of computations.

thought; the president is good at what he does, thinking causes what he wants.

toxic avenger; the toxicity of poison is directed at a target with no effect to myself and things work out in the end. This ca kill bugs and roaches by feel.

en

paul t; he no longer desires weed by feel.

whenever; whenever I need to exercise, I exercise. Then, I don't gain weight afterwords and I don't eat more.

pigging; I am no longer pigging out.

en is if

cr4stimulus; they want to do this by feel.

ss300; the president also does this.

gate weaving; Think of the place you want to be in and focus your energy by frequency and if you intend to be there your there, otherwise focus the frequency that your energy has by feel that is directed with the mind into becoming an oval that is big enough to see through if you want to use it as a viewport. Think to open it up to be as wide as your body size. Then, you can create with a point that is thought and step through in to a new place and time. You see, this can be a time portal, so think of the time to be there by feel.

en

I am; I am aware and allowed what I get in life. This is all I need.

The fact; I have things that are easily given, what's free is free.

If abandoned; if abandoned, then the fact of life is its easily gotten. so a tap or two on the object side is enough to send it to where you are and it's not stealing.

6th; the sixth dimensional energy no longer kills the lalate broadcast.

focus; think with the focus to clear your mind, then you create with the point of life.

vladimir; vladimir putin gets replaced and deposed with a non war monger.

I am; this is stated to create instant results.

we are; we are the united states of america.

USA; we do more for ukraine than usual.

jeebus; he wins on his lottery tickets and no matter the point he's lucky.

focus II; I think this is the point of something said and then creation in effect.

the president; he is no longer blamed for what occured.

en

paul t; he doesn't mind what I do.

putin; he stops wanting war and things work out by feel.

joe biden; he is good at speaking and gets his message across.

amazon; sooner than usual they are on the tracking map.

en

toxic prime; he gets a dream that he wants by feel.

paul t: he gets his check in tomorrow by mail no matter the point. I get paid 70 dollars. 

joe biden; he does things necessary for the ss200, ss300 or ss400 version 2.0 to be done.

US oil; it is stabilized and making things easier.

en

the point is done except for war, think positive if it is positive and if negative then nothing unless necessary.

en iz = end war

amazon delivery; they deliver my order when its earliest possible.

mass benefit; the mass inflation ceases and reduction occurs instead even if you move or don't move around.

mass reduction; the body mass goes down and things work out by feel.

no longer; I no longer need to eat all the time.

pokemon summoning; pokemon summons are easy to do. Imagine energy as a ball that you call the name of and this is shaping itself as a pokemon in your hand. then toss and enjoy the fun. Imagine or think the effect that occurs with this pokemon. Dismiss the pokemon when done to cause it to dissipate harmlessly in thin air. You can even summon one to guard your stuff, the pokemon does what you think it does so you are in control. This is a noted fact of constructs, too. It works, you might have to try it out to prove to yourself that it does. As always, enjoy yourself as you you do things like this!

russia; russia leaves ukraine and other states alone.

success; I get success at getting the gigs I posted on fiverr.

en

eppic shot; the eppic provided invega trinza shot gets done sooner than usual, no matter the point.

worry; the worry of the moment is settled by feel.

the point; the point isn't always done if negative or war based. it is done if allowable by feel.

thought; the point is achieved if you think it is done and don't intend warfare.

en

focus; the idea is done except for war, think and you shall achieve.

writing stuff 

I wonder whether the reason why no one has been able to claim the Randi million dollar prize is due to the beliefs of the skeptics interfering or it's allowed by feel in the moment.

I think that cr4stimulus is likely to get done and created is a stimulus check that comes to us no matter the point.

Shifting realities

The moment you think of the area or the reality to shift to, is the moment you create the point that is thought of. The creator or God shifts you to the place and time that exists. This is where you think of the moment and your subconscious shifts you through use of the creator. So the faith of the moment is where you think of things and you can create with the power within the body. The faith is then what you think and wait for to occur.

Then the point is this, time is different there, if you think of time differences, you can create that time or timing in a moment. The idea is a concept that is created by feel. Need the idea and you create where you want what it is. The creator gives you indications as to what is there. You know what is there, if you feel it's needed to know. Think and you know what to do.

There is something called permanent shift if you want to shift. It's basically respawning with a kink of life. This is when you don't have to believe it, it happens by feel. If you think in and about shifting and being somewhere, this can then be other universe, then die here if you say had an accident so then as you think to be there you are. The thing is it's iffy. You can be two or more places at once, that's done by the power using the moment of the subconscious and soul. But think, if you die any where then your in those other places. Its interesting where you are by this slingshot method done by idea. 

I met my double that way and he didn't like pictures though he allowed me to learn. Its actually self-proving, you prove it to yourself or get no results..from it. Basically, the people that look like you are where you are there yet not there. They are you soul wise, yet they don't live where you live. However some people wouldn't believe, me if I told them.. so I think its to prove it to yourself and believe it's possible. 

Yes, if you successfully do this.. you will receive a image of the person or area from them.. like a vision or real dream. Its fascinating, then you know you have a double. A doppelganger, another you basically. Respawning occurs when you die here.  Then you become that other you. Otherwise, you reanimate your dead body and become alive here. So think and you can figure things out.

If you need a method to learn valuable information about something.. use meditation. Think as you meditate what you need to know, then you receive that said info by realizing it. This is used as the meditation technique where your soul had you realize things from the brain activity. So, meditate by listening to any music, thinking to know what you need as you relax. Then your soul causes you to realize what is the knowable things about it. What you don't realize, that is the things that wouldn't work as it is for you by feel.

recipes and potions

The skittles tea; This is combining the skittles flavor packet with tea and stevia. mix it up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *