Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Physical magic

 Sometimes with magic it's the focus of your brain, that is the frequency your thought intent creates with the brain making thought waves through the aura. where the aura sends out the energy frequency set by the brain and the brain wave made by the aura creates your change. you don't however, see energy manipulated. The pinneal gland is the psychic gland of the body and is what sets the frequency in the brain to create results.

Example..you thought that you needed to create wealth, if you think that long enough, your brain causes the aura to send out frequency waves. this energy wave creates the idea you thought with it's influence. 

If you eat or drink something..the attempt then speeds up with the added energy. However, natural stones also speed up the effect. You see natural stones would also amplify the aura wave. I heard this.  If we imagine that we are in a place with natural stone, we can attract that energy. 

"I am" stated will cause a manifest since it is a positive idea you state. If you state it out loud long enough you create an instant idea. Also, think of the idea you want as you state that, the moment you intend will be attracted to you if you intend it long enough.

What will you say?  Let me give an example. "I draw the energy of natural stone all day long" or "I am" will work as you think your intention. It makes your intention, you don't have to say the intent to get an effect. You could make up a word if you wanted to for an effect.

Think positive to get positive results, so if it doesn't happen even though we think positively, its in a clogged chakra points the chakra points could get blocked so you only need to unblock them to get a result. That blockage is really in your blood flow where blood flow energy that goes to the pinneal gland = chakra point energy that creates your thought. 

The blood flow sometimes runs across fatty buildup and that can cause a chakra block. Some bad luck can occur from the blockages. So cleanse the chakras to clear your blood of fatty buildup, and it turns into good luck so you have no excuse of why you get bad luck. Its a thought in itself that is cancelled out by thinking or stating, "nothing happens if bad". 

The point that's bad is where you can consider things and feel bad about it or get a bad condition. So think it's good if you can it's a positive in some way. If you think positive you would think that "Not that it's bad", so if you don't feel bad then it's not. If you don't feel the results, then you have a chakra blockage. Now to cleanse the chakra points, either do exercises or listen to chakra cleansing youtube frequencies.

Here are some suggestions..:

1 hour cleanser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCpBSnYBTM0

30 minute cleanser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxkyFCeWAxs

quick cleanser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmAHY_tg9Es


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *