Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Dragon voice requests

 Thinking of the harem that I saw with slight area jealousies or the ideal points to get along with others in it. I was aware that there was differences, that could be worked out even though I was not in one. So I thought make things work out around here to work with others, otherwise think others exist with some condition.

 So I thought to become pure energy you cure yourself, with the secrets of ormes that's ormus or water with magnetics and salt with maybe added baking soda. That causes by thinking about things to cure the body, then turn into energy as to teleport by feel yet reform as I think to be with a form. So here is the rest of that long article that I was reading about, so think then you know the rest of what I write. After this I will write about normal things, as they come up or whatever happens then how to fix things if possible the things that are broken.

Becoming pure energy original here

How does your brain pick up power and how do you become pure energy, your brain uses the body by the muscular control and the power is the energy matrix with the object. You become pure energy by thinking you are energy then the subconscious controls the body to create, that effect is with use in the correct manner by the ideal you have that stirs or serves as some interest. How do you control your muscles in your brain and how do you use this matrix energy? Oh there really isn't any brain muscles, so as you think the brain is what creates by what you think. This is where or what you think as not that counts by what you can do by net.

This is usually by the feel you have that means your blood flow is what creates the point that you sense then manifest occurs. You do not always know to control your brain muscles you feel by the electrlytical body reaction with energy, that is felt or released by ideal that you feel endorphins released this uses cellular activity. That's hormonal so think then your subconscious can guide you by what you do or feel. There is no point any longer for this ends as you think, as you know the point has been stated or made.

Think then feel is by the way so think to use the molecularized elements, seen as that you can consider monatomic elements considered ormus or http://spellhawk.blogspot.com/2016/01/created-by-focus.html. Discussed here is an ideal that creates by gold technology or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wk8IILAYNs. If you think then work you get a focused result materialized by what you need. This uses what you can see as a point to reference with your mind thoughts as the brain concentration that you can direct. Otherwise it woun't work.

The point is you think, so the brain creates. That is by alpha energy or brainwaves, that the brain broadcasts by your sense or senses that you think to use. The matrix energy is really energy stored in the crystal grid made up of human activity, that you think then you are aware of by the feel you have. Think then you focus the energy of this matrix, through your auratic feel that is your projected influence. Then as you think or direct by the voice you have with activity, you can think to direct the energy where you direct the energy. This is usually by how things are as a pointer to what is there.

Yet sometimes the body cannot feel this energy, because the body is sometimes numb by what you drink or usually with chemicals the body reacts or acts as you control by how you react, So I think otherwise this is temperature by the area known as feel. That is there where something heats up then you feel what occurs. Otherwise you can if near electricity create with the feel, that is called ohm or energy that is felt. For help enough just use this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHlxmau92KU technique.

Dragon voice original article

Again the dragon voice is a god voice technique known as a point you think, then speak to create what you want as the fog voice that fogs something in the mind. This is usually by what that is or makes so thinking is what we think. So focus energy into the voice then think what you want to occur, that you think to create as you project the voice that is how to manipulate or control crowds using voice.

As you state the right things to create the right result with the correct ideal. Think to create as you focus energy to go forth to create with the voice. This is as though the right or correct food choices were made in an ideal point. Otherwise some result might occur. You see the food influences the magic that you can do. So with the right food choices you could get good results.

The words shape the effect or result. Otherwise think the effect to create then think the effect will occur as the element forms with a symbol drawn in the air really that creates by the subconscious as the subconscious forms what you think should be there. This and more can be learned from using https://supernaturalreal.wordpress.com/, this ideal is create or use things with https://supernaturalreal.wordpress.com/meditation/meditation-processes/ as a focus using voice or ideal. I think this ideal outlasted you, so develope a spell to cancel the ideal to the area feel or point.

So think or then suggest a single thing, that you create by thinking the ideal that's near the point you want to effect. This is where use is a point then that you want to create, wherever it is that uses a medium to create your effect. As you focus on the single thing then think, as you direct with voice to create what is possible with alpha trance. So I quit all junk with this. This came from http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-secrets-of-the-power-eye.php where http://www.becomealivinggod.com/masteringsoultravel/ is the thing.

If you think, focus to use the frequencies of radionics or energy to create a shadow form, that is made of blue fire to appear thinking the activity is your own ideal you express or feel as the frequency is a, c notes in a chord to restore or sustain by feel by e note for energy. Added to D for the vibrationality of some destructive yet restorative octave, that you so can create havoc with if overfocused to the virii cells that repair instead because of ormus. What energy you think to target is eliminated of bad programming. That you create by thinking with the voice as your extension. Not for me do they do this, thinking to work by themselves they did.

With this however you will know then avoid the more dangerous foods that could effect your health, this to the tones of A, C with maybe a D vibration for deep hurt to be restored from. So I seem to think the area is there with people every now and then, look around and try to feel their feelings if an empath then you know. There is noone there as there is there where no emotion sensed. So think then your aware of the point, that exists by what was done for what you are aware is there. I think therefore I will arm myself as there are dangerous people around here.

I wonder how far this stage of spending no money will last, as I spent almost no money so I think I saved allot. This in reminder is for things or from what I thought. So whatever this is I know this is correct by what you do. Use C, D, E tones to restore or destroy by A, C, E tones. The a d noted tones vocalized is the right ideal to use, so you stress the importance that exists cooperation and can get what you think is necessary. If hostile then arm yourself or create peace by area focus. This is where you are with the peace of the area to work with others feel. This is what I would do on a normal basis.

Fun point: think then work and you can create what you think if you need it. Not so fun point: think the need then act in accord to those that need you and think to survive, if a brutal contact where their need counters your need by feel. That is what I saw with these ideal uses for the power of water, that can transform itself or the body as though a non taken soul. This is what I thought about for the last 64 years, as I wrote creative engineering rules for the ideal. So enjoy yourself as you are creative.

Written by caz, ben, mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *