Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

preciousness

preciousness

Piezoelectric is what this is. So I think as the body uses bioenergy to produce by focus an electrical release. so en I think I watched for the best part, my brother danny doing his experiments. He proved that thought is prosthetical by biological ideal that is the electron charge that is energy, where you could use prosthetical energy that is with electrolysis or energy shared by the electrons. With the aura this is a point where you ordered the bioelectrolysis, with a feeling that the body shares energy with the living things or the area energy is shared with the body.

You decide how the body shares energy. That means the aura picks up energy from a shared electron through the aura or body. Think then your aware that if your awareness is there, then you know what to expect as some aging of the substance nearby could occur ruining it. I think this is a fair tradeoff, for the body to become younger.

As the substance ages the body can become younger or create what you want as results, by focus though leaching age energy converted an this is used by activity. Think to work with the object that is possible to work with feel. I wouldn't go out to somewhere an buy the cheapest thing possible, then ruin it to prove that you couldn't age by the feel.

A point with the doctor if the area devices or chemicals are electrolythized, that explode when you are near enough to become by your aura nearness unstabilized or allowable if people are there. If allowed the charge of energy to leave the object or chemical, by leaving it alone or thinking the extra charge out of the substance. Then the substance is stabilized so its safe to use again or after electrolysis, I think by the aura is where you think then charge things. The area is unsuitable to the feel sometimes, as things are ruined to the touch by the way you feel. I think this is about done. So enjoy yourself as you think to work with this point.

Just think this is how the body stores energy, so then by electrolysis then it comes to you as you are aware. Sometimes by focus as though the two hands were generators or warp devices, that you think or focus then cure by electrolysis or sharing with the aura energy results. This is electrical that you focus sometimes by thought or thinking, that then is a point as a thought that your directed by thought or spoken ideal. Your mind directs the body or you create with energy. This is kinetic kinesis or kinethetics, this is thinking at its best with a bit of kindness. That warns you or you can think to know the dangers before they occur.

This can be useful for dreaming. As you think to do thinking or things are used. See I think basil, oregano with stevia helps lucid dreaming, as you have control of the dreaming. Where then you think to create better points of vision. Use with purple amythest crystal to get the best results. Hold the crystal then think to create the ideal you want, as you want to create things or nthink not to do things. Thinking of shifting leads you in dreams to where you think to be or go. So think of a cool, calm place then work with what you have. That allows a calm buildup of thought, by kinesiology with the use of electrolysis.

written by caz, ben, libby

Ciou for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *