Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Peace intentions

Peace spell

If you want peace outside by the flow you think to show, start with peace inside yourself by now is the peace. If people look on what is (.peace.) ,you are just creating more that is (.peace.) by ideal that disperses war energy. If you think about it, you are putting your attention (your energy ) to feed them peace by now. Think the point is there. That peace shall reign. Some peace is placed, this is where peace will disappear war that will be there. Think that peace exists and then peace is there. Then you know what is peace. If people start this understand by now, so then wars will disappearby peace. The point then is that peace is use to this spell. This spell has almost no power by the point that peace is already there and ends as you think until war exists. So don't like the formula or something becomes you ike what is there.

This spell is used in war to peace.

This is in end the use you think "peice in peaceful deceised". So if you think then you know what you think, so you then realize the point you do things then stop the effort. By now that exists the point you think to stop or do, else then things seem to work out. If you think then end is near you can use this to end peacefully, as the end could happen to you if you think to war with others. That is all of the vladishaw spell style systems made from russian effort, this uses the supplier or government that can exist things for your ideal use.

Another useful spell is then you think or you use or not be there as that is the point to create cleanliness spell that is also the point to do spell. This makes sure you won't have war, you will have peaceful desire or non interaction instead. As energy is there by the use. You could create things to be peaceful by thinking them to seem at peace. Other than that I don't know as most spell styled to create peace with no war this might work instead. Think a music piece that plays then you can create the point you think should exist that is by the creator. That is all for today. I hope you enjoyed this spelling seminar.

If you want to suck in objects to your inner world is touch the objects or object then the object creates itself in your inner universe where you think as it the object disappears sometimes if you share the object energy from the physical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *