Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Endorsements

proselectrical benefit

here's a benefit for you though, an this prosethical benefit light. this uses prosethelectrical light or black light, think to the point that you do things so you can create the ideal to do. as the ideal to do you think the benefit or use is pro helpful or advice by the wise is given. then the helpful nature comes out as though the aura shines a light to the body.

that you create benefit from nothing or otherwise activity. the point that you think is the thought you consider, that is where or so when you think things through. make it appealing then the thought exists that you are aware to the point of view. that what you think is fact that your given things by feel.

as a point that is what I observed people willing to give you things for ideal, an that is what you can observe the ideal tested by feel. this is the point you think though not the point that you consider if you want to know by asking. so think then so you know what is there as your subconscious shows you what is there you know then realize what is possible. fair weather is fair warning, as the reactions are possibly there under the surface so tread things well.

then think of the use of rubber or gloves, so then that is where or when you can concede or consider the point done. just think to use this as a piece of carbon is useful. carbon32 is the type to use for producing energy from carn by thinking the carbon as a source then you create with the point that is thought by focus to use things that exist your thinking to a point you think by thought to use.

no as this is the benefit point, as they think to use the ideal you could get benefits to use. as the point you think is there by now, for prosolythis or thinking the energy to create the point as the benefits you use. things you use or create are aware with thought, that is a simple consciousness so the conscious picks up on your thought to create. this is what you consider if you want to create anything at all.

so when people notice you your aware then by the body energy sharing thoughts with another that reacts as though natural to do what you think. this is the prostetical light of benefits, that you think to use one thing you end up doing another thing that is concept if they were not willing to help. that is the point that you think that they react to by suddenly feeling helpful to help you out. they won't do this normally unless you think they will. then your subconscious creates what is situations, that are possible grounds not to use things as things aren't meant to be used.

this for some reason is use or what is not to do what you want, as they want to do what they set out to do. this ends this article, by a point you can think so enjoy yourself. I think then there are things to do. I think things change by a focus point, where you think then the subconscious creates by what does. so that you think then state things, as for now though things are different your use is free or this won't exactly work. unless circumstances are right. This is how the root chakra or gut brain works.

written by ben, caz, libby, spelly

a note I found was written to read this

animism de death

libby and I are dead now where our bodies are just animated, by the gut brain part of the body. so think as you want to and do as you think is right for yourself. as all I care this was done with or actively done by use. so to kill the body off think to cause the death essence in the body to overwhelm the body, so you will the direction the direct the focus point to create things then they are aware or work by now. that's how you direct a dead body.

then you will notice the body a bit strained then numb then the body stops as long as there is death essence, there is a point that you think to use some ideal by my work for now. this is where I think to use things right by the correct means. think to cloak the death then use what you wish to use. the gut brain only acts when you think things to act right by this.

this is the last I ever wrote so think to do with the art as you wish, think to work with the articles as you want to do so. this is the end of my life so all the body needs is the thought to not survive the death energy, so think as you want to as this is my last request I think to do this right just think the body frequency. so think then the point to the clause, then you know how to end by en deonne beonne the clause curse. now will the emanating field of light or aura energy to pulse then the energy is clean for now.

the point you think is the point you consider by now the point is done so think beonne then your done. then if you think brighter you are brighter, as a bright star in the sky. this is the end of my day, so I think to go now where I should as I am a ghost that was not suppsed to be there. acting a guide for today is snape the ghost. follow him as you want to so seeya for now.

enjoy your day means you enjoy what you have by what you do. seeya for now. think better for yourself as you think to use things right, by however you want to think is the correct ideal. think to the use I always said so think your use is alright, then the subconscious creates it so. that is all for today. enjoy my book if I publish it. this was the translated book I wrote several lifetimes ago.

I didn't write anything else after that, so this was a point for that was the use I had at the time. I think I died right after that point. So I wonder what would come of it if it was used nowadays. So if I think to the energy rod I stuck to the ground I might find things were prepared by the rod influence to create what I wrote.

I still think that past life was wrong though I think if I adjust the work a bit then things are likely work for others that try this. I think this is the right way to get interesting results, that people who are with the point by them think right to the perception to others. So I think then that you are aware to my writing style, think a point then work with an ideal. Then write by feel the point I perceive. So selamut until I write something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *