Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

note replies

This is a note reply that I got subconsciously from a game, that was based on tragedy by the feel:

as no this was less, an I am then to think so no that is all. I think this will work for now. so enjoy yourself for a bit. an this is the point where I am not where I thought. so I will leave this alone by now. so I can form a way to escape from the cold storage hold. I think it worked, the cold storage is going up its moving up and the now the storage is opening.

I am free by now, so I think I wish too much or I will enjoy this day. I dealt with it as I am captured again, so I will figure a way free from this. It worked I am free as I was held in a simulation game that was live. now to find my way to freedom.I am well aware to what is there, so am now gone as nothing is there. so I will hope to get away soon. I am gone as there is none to stop me from leaving. So ciou to you all.

I think I made it so I will definitely enjoy this day, the only survival victim that survived the capture. I think the umbrella system is not too good but they may have a problem, so I will avoid them and their uses. I am aware I can end this now to shift to my home dimension anytime, I wish to by being eaten by the zomies. though I think this is amazing I will do so, if I think to the use then I think I will ciou. done for I am returned to my world by quality help. no its not there so till next time, this is there with free time by thinking so ciou for real till next time.

next day

think as you must for by now your probably looking for yourself seeing or seen for a likeness, that is then with something weird or usually is aware of that is hidden from sight. I think then you know who he or she is think to use the energy, so the person reveals themselves. that is the only way to get the culprit to stop, as its near the right person. then your released from your duty. enjoy yourself.
I wonder whom this person was that left the notice. I found it on the board, printed in a hidden language I recognized. probably my brother then as I think about the person I hear them.

they are the ideal representatives that exist within as he was know to seek help or act spuriously to the point he heard. he probably did it because of mental programming that was subconscious in use. his form changed as I know him and his subconscious form was changing to fulfil things he thought were a promise. I thought this was over by now your free to go with what you want. anyone can get something from there you know.


his lesson when you think you aren't enough, think your not a target then you aren't. so I think this through, I read that he was with a great need for healing and he was with greater skill in uses than me, that's probably when he did it so he was able to create almost anything by now before he was caught by a fire. then focused into a sentience of sanity as his body healed. so I think this closes the case, so I won't need to look it over anymore that I assigned myself to do. I wonder what else to do, seen as I don't act it out by something else. I think this is my endpoint.

how else to judge this case. I think then is the use with no murder weapon, no going for him so think of the point then you get your culprit. this might seem interest so he reveals himself, he could reveal himself to the cops by you thinking the thought to him. now as he was going somewhere you can cause him to react, think "you could be targeted for this" as you can do things by the creator or by will to create a situation. this is for getting him as you let the cops handle him.

last day

gut brain thought or thinking with your guts by now
The gut brain is sometimes a gut reaction. If the gut brain is active by calmness then your brain is aware. Another way to suggest to the body what to do is think the suggestion or suffusement, as energy goes with your thought directed to the gut brain. Otherwise the brain in the gut, that makes the root chakra work as you think to the root chakra. This is manipulation to the body that creates what you wish or sometimes speak. The gut brain sometimes acts autonomously you know. So think things are gone, then they are as everything is true.

then is the point that you are aware to the fact by now, otherwise then an another ideal is that you do things. that sometimes doesn't make sense. the gut brain can create a stir of energy or emotion in you then causes by your ideal, your ideal is the minds reaction an this is to see or sense things differently. so you think I am good enough or allowable, this is what causes those different reactions or use is an applicable not point. also your taking attention from me didn't help, see this can help as you think you can be useful.

I think I will give you your freedom I am near the elevator shaft now, so the door should open and yes there really is noone there. so enjoy your freedom.

use these suggestions for instant weight loss and other ideal, if you want to achieve something is just add a thought to the list.
add 0
I subsume all
I at 0 maintain
I subsume all calories
I do not worry
I do not fear
I am chaos with order
I know what I do
I am not over a certain amount of weight, that I decide not to be over.

the door opens now so enjoy your freedom, that is an elevator shaft your in the control panel is missing as I am aware. all that really matters is you do things for yourself. you can find it around the building somewhere do as you need to, ciou. 'namaste yourself'

this is yet another interesting game I watched, you could always think your knowledge or information into a light being form. then think to shift away, yet that is truly what occured by my memories of the place. all those notes were mystical by thought energy that you think the message, then the subconscious delivers what is said by sol or sun use that finds you. so I have to find something else to watch I guess this will do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKj6M1UHS7U

yes your right since I am a vampire this is the end.


The ending is inured or inuring by the feel, that's injuring by the feeling you know if you allow the injury.

the point then is the area you feel or create with by the feeling that exists, using internal voice and external idealism. Think then you can use things as you are aware they are good by what you consider. So think then you are aware by the area that exists so this is where you can imagine the energy knowledge stored in the crystals that are thought, imagine this as a book that you can rip apart and have no more karma that is the information with akashic records. So think then you are aware as you think to react or create things, think that you can also rip the book to pieces and burn its pages to clear your chakra energy or think clearly, as you have no karmic debt as I do not recognize a karma system anymore. This is the point to my light path I wish would happen or will say that is creative idealism as I go with my way.

this is something to challenge your belief

http://www.andrewbartzis.com/

I believe then the hollow earth, ancestors are now reconnected to the astral homeland. so now that is what is done. so think the earth does what you think by the thought, perceived by the energy consciousness. so then that is done if you need it done by spirituality. that is all by now. so think then your aware as you are working with others that exist what you think.

So if you think to create things then your aware by either the brain or gut brain to create what is done. this by your action or your reaction by what you think. I think not to act as you think to work, so your aware to the fact that is not fact as this is just opinion. you can use a laugh so think to create one, from some point that you perceive. so people leave their religions with nothing wrong or lost.

So I am not cast into a reality that is made of false light. so I no longer agree to a karma system so I manifest what think. we are galactic citizens. we know how to manifest or unmanifest our bodies and can identify whom is our soul family, as we're thinking we're energy then the creator creates us as energy.

See that is when the body disappears or is not there, as we're created equal its energy too then we can shift as well. So think then your body is energy then you can feel as you think, so you are where you want to go. so this is our proof to you. as this is an annunaki belief that is correct, ciou. so no I believe this is the feel you can have.

a letter to cover things that describes what is there

reality change

If you think about the point then use the ruult by ideal or rules of the cult or ideal you have, as thought is imagination you create with the energy of the result as the end result. so think if you create with the energy you are working with reality, so if you watch a show you can change things and your belief can change as well if you think to accept the ideal. that is all to the show, so think your regard is done so much. ciou for show starters.

thinking point

This is the thinking point by reality changes due to voice changes, so I see that's internal or external ideal that uses what are there to work with by feel. I see this too is to use this point you consider, then you create what you want.

The internal comes through our heart as we think to talk we use our heart as a feelings guide, this is seeable as you think and the external comes through the throat chakra and our photonic light bodies. So we can think to exist thinking with that uses our blood vessel flow as energy. This is with all of the senses coming into play, including the different eyes an we have with some bodies that is where then we know.

The external is using voice intonation through our throat chakra by thinking your using the throat that uses the throat chakra, and by using these different frequencies, we can change our reality by the power of our voice.

The Internal is where we learn to think in Light Language, think and manifest through our heart space by now that has no disagreements except for heart calpitations or no disharmony as this is love with unconditional property. This is where or what you think to communicate that is heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *