Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Created by focus

Swap the all-or-nothing approach for one or two healthy switch-ups in your daily routine. "Doing this can lead to more weight loss than you ever imagined," says Marissa Lippert, RD, author of The Cheater's Diet. Some borrow their slim-down secrets by what they do, for things to transform your body the real-world way.

Creative focus: Created by focus this what you do. This is first where you recognize chi as energy of the blood flow, energy with activity as ki, psi is psionics sometimes that uses pressures. So the area then that you manipulate by thought is the focus you think to use and that is activity empowered.

Usually by thinking or the brainwaves. That do what the blood energy allows that doesn't have to flow free or your dead. Think this as though a point is where you recover or work by the feel. Then you are restored to yourself. That is a way out of this game of life.

I noticed ormus fixes the brain photonically as the brain uses electrolyes from the energy, that photonically is there that equalize by both sides that the brain has equalized on both sides. That means the brain is with equal brainlengths, that the brain uses to restore itself.

Think of what you want, trance into a meditative in trance you state then you achieve, this is what you want then you create what you wish by focus then thinking. Improved by ormus or ormes, http://www.dreamviews.com/lucid-aids/119924-ormus-how-make-home-blender.html is how you create with ormus. How to Make Ormus With a Blender and Magnets.

Nothing can match the effects except use of gems that are safer, so that you think to think create similar or ideal. If you think to shift then your building up energy though to shift is light focus to focus to the subconscious, think of the area or place then the subconscious shifts you as you drink water for the spacial area as you are there. Yet the body could turn to dust, that shifts by cold energy within used is heat energy that is introduced energy.

This use is with area energy that comes from the light. Note that time doesn't exist with this space, as you think yourself somewhere your there with an eyeblink. Yet back as though you hadn't left. That is the special area you think of when you shift to the area, this is by ormus or you can seem to go places.

Yet there you have it you haven't not left yet no orbiting is necessary, unless you want to go as you orbit with the electron cloud. Think positive then you attract positive things. This is where you orbit when you get there or think to exist, just as you think to be somewhere then you are there.

Yet orbiting must stop however to set the electricity right if you used electricity by feel. As a source otherwise you can use bioenergy, that is energy generated by light photons absorbed into the skin. As you think then work things out you are aware by the feel, this is about that the feel you have sometimes is with another. As you can think then, so you go by the creator shifting you places.

This is deceptively easy to fool people places, but the continued positive reports on the net will not go away. I didn't try it myself for years because it looked delusional, simplistic and pseudo-scientific. I could accept that White Gold powders worked as I did not use the blender version, but only because I did not use a blender with magnets.

Now I wish I'd made this stuff in 2008, when I came across it. I think if you were aware by now you could say, this was your inner or outer child's doing. I think so because I thought to work so I became aware, because I thought well to know what I could know or do however I do things.

1- Tape a few magnets to the outside of a blender. Configurations vary, more magnets does not always mean more power. Some people use neodymium magnets. I made mine with 3 cheap toy magnets.

2- Fill the blender with water.

3- (Optional) Add a little salt, vinegar, copper or other Ormus high substance. I used 150mg of Magnesium Citrate this morning with some substitute sugar. If you are sodium sensitive, skip the salt then blend.

4. Drink, duh.

Drink once or twice per day.

I know I'll have lost some readers with the super-simplistic version, but it's worth a shot. Here's another one that uses devil's lye, https://www.quantumbalancing.com/make_ormus.htm with the ormus device as here as the ormus magnetic device.

This helps with time travel, you physically can time travel too. I think I can too yet it isn't as one would think. As I would simply disappear, then reappear as though not having done anything except what I thought to have done. This is where you disappear as you turn into energy.

Then teleport to somewhere else, that you think to be or that was where you thought you were or wanted to see. That by electron excitement is called orbiting or thinking, where you want to go then your there standing or moving by gemstone. So think the way to work then you at the job, if you get hired so you end up working.

Then as you return or reappear you turn back from energy to a solid shape, that sometimes is by thinking you appear where the thought exists. As you so your appearant by thought otherwise, this is use with concept by what the person can feel or by what is seen in sight with an excuse.

Then your aware if you can try this with success, that there is a bubble of light that shifts you so that is your aura that does this thing. The point is that your aware or alert, not always that you are aware until you think forever, wherever or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *