Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

thinking to do

These are some good suggestions or ideal, due to the lack of ideal around here by the feel.

I can observe to do things or think then do as necessary unless I don't need to do things. I can do or I am capable so that does things for others. I think for myself as I am a genius. I think then act as I must for the point is thought from observance. This I think then work by the feel. So farewell for now.

placement; Place something then as a model effect the area, that you think will shift to appear then you can find it or work with things. This allows the way out. Then if you knock a door you get in or if you blow something up the way out is there. That is the way to the area entry or exit. I love this game. So the secret to weight loss is discerning ingredients and not eating as you know whats in there, this with some resting causes elongation to life. Then if non necessary, don't do the thought.

So that means I rested allot or too much, so I think I will become more active and lazy enough not too eat. So I think this means I can play, then work the weight off as I think to exercise or walk around. Now I will create an egress out to work with those who are aware that want or other need to be worked with, as this is the end of the day I will wait till the right time. Then think and do things. ciou bye now this was working fun. Now to the main fun what did I say don't disturb my sleep.

outside uses; Outside uses are what you define or think to use. So outside use till no more use is intended by need: I figure what I do. Then think and do things. However I noticed deeply religious people or spiritualists have no religion. The thought is there to the uses you have as you think the use you can create what you think. That is the area or ideal I encountered when I went out to see what was about the area.

So if I think this is their way to do things, as the people I observed were mostly doing this ideal I might make results. So I think I will modify the ideal, think a pattern or ideal then use the ideals from the point I think to create with a focus point. Use or word that is done or spoken. So if I am right the word will cause what the meaning I intend to use to make work. Otherwise I think to use or work with ideal from people that want to express themselves. So ciou for now.

gone; Whatever that was is gone now so you can go on or do what you want. This was an experiment to work or create a changed ideal. I think this will work as it has already been done. So if you change or modify something as you are aware to change, when it is and not after the effect then you can create changed effects. So ciou for now this has been working by the feel for fun, focus or objectability to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *