Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

gaming

this is apart of the game system that exists that I played just recently.

focus acquired
focus pointed out
made use so created what I thought
seen user but yes I don't no
I am aware
no need as unconditional love
en un need. so this is the point I think to write in the need. this is the end at the point of need not done. this is a system of management that allows you to do what you want. you use the tools then you create the ideal situation. so I think this is the point, I can consider to the uses I think out of boredom or peace. this has been most useful today. where those that no its wrong yet do it anyway don't do it anyway by unusual activity that is used ideal, think to do the point that is useful. so I think this is done and wrong for the point. gone or going is fun but where. I think I will leave this here till I can afford a place.

so if you think I am ready then I am ready, as this is activity that causes due points or perception that rules the moment. this an other things then I think as done by now en empress wins so if you claim this prayer you win. I think this is interesting, though think to create as best you can. this is my use. see to the award and go where you can, think to go as you are aware by now. that is the way of the west. so think to go as you are capable to go, as your aware this building is destroying itself. as you are gone if they go then they go its their choice, so think then to go yourself if you can find a place. farewell.

A way to dimensionally travel is think of the energy as though a gateway to other places then feel the tension caused by energy, as you feel the tension release you walk through an invisible gate point. That shifts you there that you think to exist. Where you thought I am or think to be is where you are going. That simple, no as you energy use wisely the point to create, then you are aware to the possibility that exists. Then as you think your aware, as to place the possibility that exists by now. You can think of a place, the energy shifts you as your energy vibrates differently. This I am sure works for you.

So think, then focus on completing a task you think to do. So use is your own self-suggestions if you have to do things, then you complete your task easier to do the more easier use. The cycle you can walk as you walk a spiral, seen by activity for you circle to cross dimensions to go somewhere. As this is somewhere else. Then all you need is think to do or focus to create what you wish sometimes by speaking if in alpha mode. As I think things out, this makes sense. Now I think to don't always do what isn't supposed to be done.

So if your aware then your good to go as your aware anyway. So feel free to use static electricity or hair rubbing to change the body, this is by static elasticity or the changeable nature of the body by your mind. Controlling through the moldable elasticity state, state the body condition then the body can show changes from feel or energy thought to change by thought focus. That is how this works, so if not then think. The way the cards work are think the question, then the subconscious creates the reading.

Before the reading is done as though a guiding force by energy that shows the way you know what will occur. An if known, is the point you think to do positive things that will correct for your behavior or work by the area you think. She was a point or thinking person that created things when necessary, so I forgive her. So I think I will stop now to live a normal life. Thank you for listening. This is the ending for this blog segment.

1 comment:

  1. First think off..The host of post of lisp of Cliff...RIP. Moving West by area is to think a point which points toba problem. The mighty or sea anemone or anti sea mite of West bound trains of Left leanings would not be found welcoming beasts from the east I think or maybe feel by area. If found looking in a point will become a roundish red spot of flesh and bone resemblance. This was for someone else.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *