Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Mike's story

I know this is good enough, what you see there by perception is your own thing or what actually is there. I see to be seen is interest so I think and work. I see green area, places to visit and trading area with work that is possible. So if you see something then go ahead to describe it as do.

I think this means I see the point, so think the ideal if you want me to see what you describe or sometimes express. For now this is done. So with every ideal you can think to shift, thought is for every thing said there still is a service. For thought exists what you think. That is all there is to thinking by this ideal, that is in so you can create what you wish. So I think this can be done. Done is the word, done is the point so we see what is possible is the water turn-on. Making poetry of the ideal so just try until you quit so you return wherever you return.

Things are done here, so now is the moment we have been waiting for today is the day. I think then create what is possible that is all. That is all I do whatever the means. So focus energy into the voice then think what you want to occur, that you think to create as you project the voice that is how to manipulate or control crowds using voice. As you state the right things to create the right result with the correct ideal.

Think to create with energy or activity as you focus energy to go forth to create with the voice. The words shape the effect or result. Otherwise think the effect to create then think the effect will occur as the element forms with a symbol drawn in the air really that creates by the subconscious as the subconscious forms what you think should be there. So the god sage mode is where you focus yourself by trancing into alpha mode, that you suggest the ideal that uses the creator to create. Of course you can think yourself out of alpha mode which is sage mode.

The dragon voice is a god voice technique known, as the fog voice that fogs something in the mind that makes what we think. So focus energy into the voice then think what you want to occur, that you think to create as you project the voice that is how to manipulate or control crowds using voice. As you state the right things to create the right result with the correct ideal.

Think to create as you focus energy to go forth to create with the voice. So another way is thought you have is to think the ideal there then the ideal manifests. The secret alpha technique is notice the condition or change then think, as you think thoughts that can change the condition the body changes. Then you notice a different point. That is notice, think then you notice change that is sometimes what happens to the body. So think the change instead then you notice a difference or if you are for faster results, then think to notice, then focus to change.

The words shape the effect or result. Otherwise think the effect to create then think the effect will occur as the element forms with a symbol drawn in the air really that creates by the subconscious as the subconscious forms what you think should be there. This and more can be learned from using https://supernaturalreal.wordpress.com/ some with https://supernaturalreal.wordpress.com/meditation/meditation-processes/ as a focus using voice.

So think then suggest a single thing, that you create by thinking the ideal then that you want to create. As you focus on the single thing then think, as you direct with voice to create what is possible with alpha trance. So I quit all junk with this. This came from http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-secrets-of-the-power-eye.php where http://www.becomealivinggod.com/masteringsoultravel/ is the thing by feel.

With this however you will know, then avoid the more dangerous foods as I vocal tone with tones a with c as vibrations. So I seem to think the area is there with people every now and then, look around and try to feel their feelings if an empath then you know. There is noone there as there is there where no emotion sensed. This is where I was most times, home or exercising. I wonder how far this will last, as I spent almost no money so I think I saved allot. This in reminder is for things or from what I thought. So whatever this is I know this is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *