Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Ciou ness

 Devine retribution: This is a note that I found, that was interesting and useful in getting me off from things. When I looked for more evidence that things were there to support the note I found nothing more, than what was there was things I thought were by awareness. So I think that this is a point I thought up sometime in the past. However the past life was interesting, the life I saw was a bit tragic or not that this was with things to do.

 So I think this life I will use some of the knowledge, so I think this is placed to make as I think or make as I need. As my brain is operational. This use is there as things are needed, so I create something better from it. This is used as a way to think. I think as this is about me in the past, where a past life was a life that goes past then I am fit. That is an act of thief creation by what you say, near or towards others that might be interested nothing more.

This is a subject in denial so this is the ideal situation, as you know most people don't see the illusion. see to think of yourself if things are awarenes driven. so this is no use that you are correct with things, where you know what to do by what you know is good. as your senses can come up with nearly anything. then think as a point then if your hit your aware by the dendrites nerve ending, as you were doing things by mantle energy by a planet or with a planet.

this is your choice as a possibility is plausibility. so your aware of things so you know by what you do, think of your purpose then think a point to do or create better sense. the better ideal then is to create as you want or went to do, then you create as things are there as the point of them is there.

this is from worse events or better events formed from situations occur. this is what you think of the thing. what is the point though if this is things that occur then when or why am I here. I don't get this idealism enough times to make me understand it, even though I don't need it or something happens.

so I guess I will stop with this or start as I need to do things, as I think this I know you don't have to repeat your life in order to live as you want. this is the point of the video, so I think this is a useful as this is where the energy is a personal view that exists by what I think. this is what I think.

A note that was near: Sometimes they won't come back when the fungus devised to resurrect them comes back to the source and the energy of the fungus wears off. All they need is a knock or death hit.

Thinking to make use of what was done or used, I used some ideal myself then improved upon the ideal. Then I think to use things as I went about the area I was in as I think about it I was cured.

That was adding the time tunnel and the false light. I created the device they said about with the galactic historian. So the false tunnel of light only ends after the screen turns off. Then they are dogs or use in adventive or inventive.

Animals thereafter turning them into criminals and think making them into animal lovers. I love this animal and am aware of this fact because of the fact I observed it when they turned into animal lovers or people that were zombies..

This is with two dots because this is used as a reminder to myself to mind control them somewhere else that turn into zombies. The cure I lied about as the mushroom spores that were irradiated were the cause of this.

So I decided to make use of this effect. The real cure is to open your third eye as you think about things that the third eye does. Haha that is the fun part, think you have the disease then you do! Think you don't then you don't! I love this.

That is all there is to this effect as of them. That is why there is nothing there and its all subconscious thinking. So enjoy yourself as I have my last laugh with this area as I turn it against seen people to cause them that are nearby damage. As an archon this is humiliating to the foe, as they turn into one after they do something with religion by ideal.

This was undone recently, so I think I will quit here and do some more damage to something. So I can cast yet another damage derangement spell on unsuspecting people, that thought they were safe.

That uses the damage to break things then create havoc in the target they mention, sometimes as friends that deranges them and causes the right body actions.

That create havoc to anyone nearby that is near them. This is evil fun till they return my stuff they took so I think they know to restore things, if they knew not to touch other people as this spell also effects through objects essence as well. Think to use this info correctly as the creator can create anything.

Think about and it gets worse! The friends of those that inflict on the person if you target them, then any money damages or ideal damage that you want not to occur. Will cause inflictive or twisted damage to the brain and zombism. So seeya around suckers that I did this too. 


So this is the end of this procedure. think to end this time whenever you want to go do things, as your aware to create that what you think is focus or though thought is awareness your aware by what you do. though if you think to know things your aware by the area feel that released.

darth note

so I think this is time to see or know memories, he reveals it so as you think to use things. as you know things this is so your aware no longer to what isn't there. if this is time to ciou with this up, so this is the object to create by feel. as a con is something you think to create of a console. where you hope to create something.

that is by my judgement. so think with thought to focus. then act as the thought exists to do. some use ciou to get away with things later by use though cya will work is the release by not going in madness where the other person that exists is there, if trapped of not trapped then those trapped are now released. this is the tone of a c e where your use is what this does.

think to know then you realize by the energy that's there to work with what is there. this if there is anything there, then you know that things are aware so you realize what is a point. then if there is anything there that responds to what you think, that is a response then there is some energy way or wave you feel or nothing responds back. this is a point you know or work by feel, so you know by spirit that is there to what exists.

this came from "think to know then you realize by the energy that's there to work with what is there. this if there is anything there, then you know that things are aware so you realize what is a point. then if there is anything there that responds to what you think, that is a response then there is some energy way.

that is a wave you feel by the vibes or nothing responds back. as you think this is a point you know or work by feel, you know by spirit that something is there to use the right tools or do what is ordered for what exists. think to know what is your use then as you know what to do."

so I will do something else. I think then that there is a way back, so think of a way then your back to where or what you were doing. as then there is a point, that you do as though magnetics roll you up. so I think to not do this if you don't want any result. see that is the advice, I was given by what I thought to do. if there is a problem or situation, then magic corrects without the mushroom.

so I might or might not do this if I think not to get in trouble, so there's no trouble there's only a situation. it is inadvisable yet you can still do it. en la gallipo cya a few will remain. as you think, stay still or move then you can do what you want or think it. ciou.

this is from http://www.stephen-knapp.com/meditation.htm or stephen hawkings mind

ermes or emus is douse with energy
ermus is douse with water energy.
omus is doue or create with fire to form water particles considered moisture. think to the use.
so if one comes is time to summon water.
so whatever you choose you chose as one could do the job by activity. you don't live as long as sith promise as you live as long as you live. as though the body will do things as you things in your mind, so when you can think then do things and this is use you can do things that is with some point. that is there or not there. this is a point that is there or no longer that exists for you. so you continue after the pause then you continue after the point you think is appropriate. this is a point to remember.

creation by others
that explains that spell by as i austere

 think to pull the energy from the person then you create an energy draw. after that though you can create things that you want with it.  this works as you think then focus to create by feel. this destabilizes them or creates, by the ideal you think to do some confusion if they are drawn from. so that is the point of origin, that exists things that you focus then create by ideal you created by feel. this I think is the point where you are aware then create, as if a point were made then or you are a zionist mystic or choose to create something interesting.

 as you know this is true, the point is this as a concept to use. there is reflects or reflections of them that exist as conscious that are objects. so they can also count as something to draw from as a feel is mop or bucket otherwise you can do what you want, if this is the point then the end use is with a sponge then you know what is there to do. then you know by observance, this is with another dimension by gesture, sign or sigil the floor can clean itself.

 as with all magic expect disgruntled workers if a request is made when the request isn't done, so think by the technique or effort done if misused that means to attempt or achieve the results. then this is right by thinking where you aren't wrongly done in sight. so think before attempting this as this is a use point the body does if a request is made, so when you do things under stress or this where you are able to create or ignore.

 if done to do things where this is you or nothing is done, when that is where things work there is stress relief or there is a point that is stressed. that doesn't mean they find something to use, this is where they missed the area. so if things were done then there is chaos with order or light with energy, so a point to do is think a purpose that you do with ideal life energy.

 so if you use balance, balance order with use as chaos with things are happening moments. so then as you think with pointing out another ideal or near them is a distraction. so an order then is not to do things, then you don't have to worry about them happening here.

 as though we don't bother you if you don't bother us. this can only raise the chaos in the area, as you do things with order where in things are allowed. for thinking things is awareness. otherwise too much chaos is raising order.

 that can only raise chaos based on orders to work, so think not to be greedy by now. so think to be working with others so you are aware. that the circumstances can be expressed to reveal what's going on. this is why things are the way they are.

 if you think to do things then you are aware to the point that is done what occurs by thinking to see what is there. then the subconscious allows you to see by the feel that you know, that sometimes is accompanied by the view with an event or heat vision. cold energy is viewable concept, if you think you see a vision as your cold otherwise. this is a lack of nutrients that causes this condition, as with a point of heat viewing will reveal.

 then they can coyly distract the body to not react or they can find reactions. seen or use is up or down to you so things that are stress in related people, if use by the feel where you can also order like molecules to attract.

 I also think this by positive thought attracts or you can repulse by dark thoughts. this is a magnet consciousness in use, that's by some effect you think to create with creatively. I think this is the order and chaos metaphysics rules from a book, that lists a story about order and chaos. where chaos was white and order was black as colors.

 there is a use to this other than fighting, where you think then the change occurs to what you thought to focus energy. so you do what you want, as later is the point thats there by now. there is a use to their way or your own way to do things. so think by now if there is no use, I think so things are aware as I believe if there is no used feel to the point.

 there is a use to things otherwhere, that is no longer there if no need is to be done. I think the use is over for me, so I gotta go as things could heat up or go by good intentions as a good point is with waiting. as things don't always settle down with chaos think to remove things or release energy then things settle down. time passed by so things are there where you are.

 I think about this story is there is a point light is use, this is where thoughts directs. as the the energy is expelling in use, that is also repelling if the expelling energy is directed at another or things react to the points by use. this is chemistry here so we got lucky or not, as we don't have to do much or anything.

 see the use of chemistry can also be used, if you have to state the obvious then by the peoples mixing or going away from an area the peace is settled. so now you know that if chaos is energy particles, where order is the chaos ordered or arranged by thought that is used. then this means order or chaos there is similar by use with life activity.

 so where we have affinity that is like attracts by like actions, thaumaturgy by metaphysics is like creates like, mind over matter is you direct the particles or atoms by thought to create by metaphysics. this is metafusion where you think your energy works.

 this is with another object to create by the atomic shell or electrons share, with use by what you think or need by conscious relation. otherwise this acts as the objects do. then if no longer needing to do things, this thus stands for ideal then your aware by that you think or say.

 that you can create with the ideal that you could enlighten someone, as you instead think to hold the person or release them by thinking their own energy particles did the ideal by now. they are released by stating something within the statement that started it. so then if you think of a purpose or ideal to create, then use a sign after using a point to signify the peace sign use.

 then use is sign language or ideal language that can create by the subconscious. then you create by the creator energy, this is where thought to use the third eye is that point to seem. then use is creation by what you think created, focus on something or focus on your voice. then think to create by the vibration, so you can think to create as this is things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *