Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, January 22, 2016

some nasty letter

think before you speak or you will suffer the area feel that you know is there. so such is the case to what you know is there so get a life and act normally towards people for once. just as this was some nasty letter it was intended for me and me alone that amy wrote in my mind.

the explanation is another nasty letter

think the point as a reliance or relay ideal. finding a relay or relaying point that is experienced by ideal expressed is as that is your experience in your sentence you know by what in expression is there. so some think that is how they work. thinking to express yourself is only required by the law so you don't have to express yourself everytime you go by someone. thanks. since this is a nasty letter the end of things you did was. you can work with others now you knew me so you can do things without targeting people.

a disclaimer: "I cannot give you a 100% assurance that your healing or work by magic will or would be what you are expecting from point you think that is perception otherwise a Healing/Treatment. Your results may vary from my postings. My magic or treatment cannot in any way guarantee you to be Healed or I think with created results. You are the ultimate factor as to the results you can receive. You can create thinking spiritually or magically, otherwise you can use spirituality as you treat spirituality to create magic."

thinking the point here I think to agree is harnessing where denial is harassing, so lets skip this giant town so you don't experience it anymore. think the point then use the ideal or not bother with what is there by now that you think. thinking the point then you are aware that I am working with you on this, so think better to work with some thoughts. this is done by thinking of the person, then your aware to what is thought if you don't dismiss it and forget about it. think to no longer do things to avoid drinking and pour the liquor down the drain.

this is what forces an embarassing moment that you think then are aware is not actually necessary. so please yourself or enjoy your own life from now on. seeya around from now on that is the point I see here. seeya as you ciou around think of me with a point if you wish to know me again. so you are aware of my feelings towards you think of the point you went through and what you had to do to get things cleared up. thanks in advance.

a nasty letter to a drunkard

Life today takes on a mellow quality. Don't let this drive you crazy! Your impulse might be to stir things up and create your own adventure, but it's better just to relax and take the day as it comes. It's easier than usual to create steady forward momentum, so throw yourself into a project. You might get so wrapped up in it that you look up and realize by apathy hours have passed, before life began by drinking so get over it they began to doubt your sanity by now.

This is the point or part or use, that is the path of life I am speaking about. So I think this means your at war with yourself. So think peace then you are aware to what was done so you can think better for yourself. So I think this is a point you are aware of just think to act better so people don't notice how bad you really are an this is the thing in use that I mention.

So no as thinking is the point you do I think you will want to know you haven't done anything yet. This is anything that you want to do for the fact, so you can create what you want without drinking or bumming thought exists by the creator. Think to the point then as your aware you won't have to drink alcohol ever again that's straight.

Think to not bother people in the streets again think to work, as you want or wish and get over your awareness diseases that you thought to exist your problem. You manipulate everyone into believing you have a disability from use. So seeya later I am sorry I meant that to be you, man.

dominative sociopathic nasty letter

so I have a problem with truth seekers around here, targeting people to learn the truth like a sociopathic victim. you don't have to target people to work with them. they might target me, to learn the truth about the moment they think is true. what to do about the issue that isn't but a situation where there is no issue. remind them I say about the ideal they express or the things they do, thinking to cause them to work it out.

they don't need to seek the truth to the point of violence I say about that. the path of violence will only get them in trouble. what you say doesn't matter they say so I won't press the issue, so I think this does matter. so I will put something so they don't dare to strike against me, as they fear the cops more than what I put. I am aware and know my emotions and send theirs back to the sociopath an is there.

another letter end from a host

I think so think to work with others, as you are aware your ability derives off of feel so think the feel then you get what you want. This uses real moments to focus energy to create the magic action, so think imaginarily instead to avoid trouble.

This is so your ability is there, your mind or motto is available to use then you can enjoy what you have. So thinking this I realized that you are aware of the point. Thinking of this also made me realize I was aware too so your awareness counts so enjoy your day.

signed joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *