Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

reocurring events

 This is for the reocurring events, that you could be having as you realize things.

Looking back over the last 3 months, 6 months, year, 5 years; what has been a recurring event?

When experiences, by situations, uses or emotions keep coming up it is because we are getting something from the experience. There is something in there that is serving us somehow, something useful.

When these things come up how are you reacting?
Does it cause you to close down and tense then release your whole body up?
Do you feel like the experience is sticking to you? Like you’re stuck in it?

These types of experiences will continue to come up until you are able to allow these things to move through you without holding onto them, until you are able to fully open up to letting them be exactly as they are without trying to control them.

These experiences are here to serve us. Here is how you can learn to practice opening up to the experience exactly as it is in a safe environment.

-----------------------------------------
Step 1: Know what is stuck.
-----------------------------------------

The first step is to keep awareness to see what keeps coming up in your life. Start paying attention to everything: the experiences, the feelings, the emotions, the friends, the money situations, everything.

This will show you where you are holding on too tight in life.

How often do you catch yourself saying “man, I always _______” or “shit, how many times is _____ going to happen to me?” Paying attention to those kinds of phrases are sure ways to understand exactly where you are stuck.

------------------------------------------
Step 2: Feel inside your body.
------------------------------------------

As you go through you day save up the times when you have the awareness as a memory to have for later so you can have a reference point.

When you get back to a place where you have some privacy think about the thing that happened. Really allow yourself to fully get into the memory, and make it as big as possible. Do this until you can feel in your body what is going on.

For me, this usually feels like something is tensing up inside my body or sometimes even like there is a “bad” feeling that is sticking to me, almost like it’s glued to me.

Make this feeling as big as you possibly can. If you can get it to where you are on the edge of your comfort zone that is the sweet spot!

------------------------------------------
Step 3: Describe the feelings.
------------------------------------------

Now this is where I get to have a lot of fun when I’m doing this.

As you feel this big thing, and you’re on the edge of your comfort zone, start describing, literally talking out loud to yourself, what you’re feeling inside your body.

Is it hot?
Does it have a color?
What shape is it?
Where is it located in your body?
Is it solid?
What shape is it?

As you do this you will start to notice that the feeling in your body will move.

This is exactly what we are wanting!

Keep describing what is going on, keep talking about it, keep saying all the ways that this thing is in your body.

As it moves tell yourself where it is moving from to where it is going.

Did it change shapes?
Did the temperature of it change?
Has the color changed?
How does it look now that it’s in a different part of your body?

Starting out for 5 minutes is a good baseline, but if you give yourself a bunch of time what will end up happening is the feeling will completely disappear. The tension in your body will go away, so as if your an octopus you know what is stuck and the stickiness of the thing will all go away.

--------------------------------------------------
Step 4: Bring the memory
--------------------------------------------------

After you have spent the time letting all the tension and grabbing work itself out inside your body, it is time to bring the memory back up.

What you are doing at this point is checking to see if there are any other points or areas this thing is sticking to you.

Sometimes just going through once is all it will take to release the emotions behind the event and create freedom, but sometimes it takes going back to the memory or event over and over for months before the release finally happens. It is almost like fighting an octopus where you have to remove every tentacle one at a time.

Then if there is another sticking point to the memory, rinse and repeat these steps.

This will give you the freedom from the reaction and the usefulness of these experiences in your life. That will in turn release these things from happening over and over.

What has been the biggest sticking point for you in recent memory?

---Brendon Brackin---

 The one thing I figured out is with this, my weight could go to a point then down to a certain point or ideal nutrients or minerals can stop this effect. Once a certain low then that's semi-imposed weight that I could gain or lose with the nutrients you won't be sick with the body. So use of grape juice helps if the weight number is the goal number, then I don't actually go above it. So I think I will not allow things to work that shouldn't if things are aware, otherwise your awareness is there as you think the item responds to what you do. So I think if you don't mind I will stop this cycle, then think to go below my weight that I am at so I no longer weigh just a certain amount. This isn't real if you don't take it as real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *