Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Wish effect

 The wish effect is making use of the subconscious mind and creating with a point, this is done by suggested idea being spoken as though "I wish" is spoken. Think about what you want, then you create with a point that is expressed idea that your subconscious does. This idea can be a self wish. That's done by stating "I wish that I get what I want" or whatever you need. Then speak Granted or Done to make sure its done. Although with any wish there is 60% chance of success unless you listen to a wish mantra or pray, then the chance increase meaning it sometimes occurs. So make a wish and enjoy yourself as you do things, then you can create with a wish to make what you need occur.

Some spells:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

overwhelming; things overwhelming no longer overwhelm me.

I; I am fine no matter what.

resentment; I am no longer feeling resentment. no matter what I feel happy.

jealousy; I no longer feel jealous, no matter what.

chat; people chat on my server, no matter what.

slimm change; This is where you change your figure to slimmer and create an effect using storm energy. this lasts 10 seconds.

implosion; When you draw energy from the area and program it to make the building get smaller, then if you make it small enough it explodes in immediate explosion by doing an implosion effect. this is where the energy is treated like excess and goes into a more compressed form of energy. then, it explodes outwards in a sudden idea of destruction or rapid expansion of energy. 

en

no matter what; things work for me in the end.

lawyer; I have no situation that requires a lawyer. no matter what.

protection; This is where you are creating with actions to make energy protect you from the bad things by warding them away.

whatever; whatever I do, I don't push people away.

think; the point is done, think and its done by idea or feel.

focus or non focus; I do not eat because of association.

en

Immortality: if you work hard for months and put your cells and energies at your disposal.  Your whole body can become bulletproof at any time.  30 seconds at first.  then 1 minute and more.  It cannot happen all the time.  You can become this way by consuming your energy only when you want.  Beginning: direct the chi immediately before sticking a pen in your hand.  try constantly.  After a while the pen won't hurt.  because the energy will come instantly to protect you.  it can evolve in this way.  and you can add something on top of it.

defined

em = in

ana = another way

fun = something challenging

exciting; something that seems to work

excitement; something that works at the moment

narnia; delusion that corrects characteristics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *