Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, December 25, 2022

moraii effects

This is the effect of creation with idea you have by what you intend. Think about the idea and t h e subconscious creates it if you need it by the power of money. 

Some spells:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost that will do what you want. These are the things I think are possible here.

Stacy b; she comes and gets my rent, no matter what. She finds time to do the rent no matter the point sooner than usual. 

Karen; all annoying Karen's go away and no longer bother me by feel. 

Stacy b; she gets my rent settled by feel. 

Focus; I don't miss Stacy b when she comes to get my rent check. 

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I do or did and giving me money no matter what. 

Time sharing; this is where you create with need by the feel and focus to do what is necessary. 

Fear; I no longer fear or feat no matter what. 

Paul t; he pays me the 80 dollars. 

Sabrina; she can bring me to the bank earlier than usual. 

Ron DeSantis; he gets tossed out of office no matter what. 

Inspection; I pass my inspection by section 8 for my room and apartment.

Inspector; since I am ready, the section 8 Inspector comes earlier than usual. No matter what. 

Muffled feel; Nothing feels muffled or suppressed anymore. 

Amazon.com; Amazon comes earlier than usual for delivery of my package. I get my packages no matter what. 

Stacy b; she gets off her phone call and talks to me. No matter what. 

Thought; if you get your covid booster shot then things will work out better for you. 

Thought; think it to create it. Think you're getting a free ride and you do. David o gets a free ride as well. 

David o; Whatever he tells Stacey doesn't get Stacy b fired. He calms down by feel and quickly. 

Stacy b; she is no longer stressed out of her mind. She can see my fridge. 

Amazon; the Amazon delivery of my package today happens quicker than usual and I get my delivery no matter what. 

Stacy b; she gets the 100 300 100 car coverage she needs to stay in her job. No matter what. 

Epic pharmacy; They deliver my metformin today or as soon as possible and I receive it. No matter what. 

Stacy b; she gets open her office door at the apartment building. 

Epic pharmacy; they manage to deliver to me my invega shot and metformin..as soon as possible no matter what. 

Family dollar; the Family dollar down the street is open and I can get what I need. 

Finances; I can easily afford my finances and do things with money no matter what. 

Accumulated; the point is added up and things are good..think and you know what to do. 

Amazon; Amazon.com gets to me what I ordered earlier than usual. No matter what. 

Paul t; he wakes up sooner than usual and gets my items i want to give him. No matter what. 

Snap; the dhs caller gets to talk to me where the right things are said and the official reasserts my snap benefits no matter what. 

En

The snap interview; i do the interview for snap renewal with ginger norton quickly and get renewed for snap as soon as possible. This happens no matter what. 

Cool; I am with enough sleep, no matter what. 

Meeting; the meeting with those on the phone in conversation with stacy butts is over quickly. No matter what. 

The sites; the sites I have are not knocked offline or blocked by feel in any given way. No matter what. 

Elon musk; he no longer gets booed on stage and his stocks don't tank. No matter what he is liked again. 

Stacy b; she gets paper work done and gets caught up on work no matter what without stress.

Things; Things you don't want don't last and you get better experience from things. No matter what. 

En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *