Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Mora effects

 Mora or more actions to the point that you speak about, this is a concept of creation with life and making things of what is available.  Think about the point and you can create with live feelings what you Want.


Some spells
State the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

Think; this is the effect of idea and thus is the point you do. Then you will succeed in life. Thus it will work.

Paul m; he no longer has job frustration and gets a job easily enough. He gets a job easily and keeps it. No matter what.

Creative; think anymore and it is not going badly.

Think; your separate and free from the reality turned bad.

Monster; no monster exists in the area .. think about it.

The effect; think your casting a web and it creates what results you desire.  Think of what you want and its not desired.

Thought; though it exists,  it doesn't matter here as it doesn't interact with us.

Sam; he gets kicked out by feel from renting his apartment no matter what.

Knowing; I wanted to know what was there so I got to know it and I wrote about it.

En

Thinking point; we're now at a thinking point. Think go and know what to do.

Insanity; the Insanity of the moment is over think sane and you are sane. No matter what.

Ricardo; he causes Sheila to want to move out no matter what.

Bursting; Bursting with energy you reset to a slender form and disappear all problems. Sorta like a "poof" were done and your problems disappeared.

Mora; think of money and you create with credit.

En
Self; self control is what you do..think about it.

Defense; the money is used for Defense kyiv gets.

Focus; the point is going good for Ukraine and terrible for Russia. No matter what.

Thought; the point is done, think to act normal and not scream.

Think; this is where you think and don't do anything bad.

Crystal building; think about the point and you make use of the crystals that are there.

Caverns; the caves are there after. Then you make your way out and teleport home.

Sheila; she stops screaming at nothing. No matter what.

Hit work; this is where you hit things and they work by the energy you will to make it work. No matter what.

Touch work; if you touch things and think it will work then it will. No matter what.

Boxes and bags; this is where you use boxes or bags to transport things.

Good cause; think and know,  this is a good result and cause to support.

Warmer; this is the point you use fire energy to warm yourself up or use a hand warmer.

Layla; he doesn't mind what I say, and gives up on having sex with rosebite no matter what.

Exercise; I will do more exercise no matter what. At least 8000 steps of it will be done.

Large; I am not large.

Flat; I am flat instead.

En
Donations; they manage to get donations in by feel.

Cassandra; she finds a suitable fix for the insurance idea. No matter what.

I am; creates what you want.

Source connection; this is where they connect to their source or God. The end result is they become one with their creator. They are Omnilingual,  omnipotent and omnipresent.

David o; he doesn't mind what I do. He later doesn't give me a speech about it.

Brain; no brain shut down occurs until later.

En
Stacy b; she is always relaxed by feel.
Relaxed; he is relaxed all the time.
Back; his back gets better no matter what.
Isha; she gets better no matter what.

Its in; its not happening or going to happen

Stacy b; she takes me to Walmart today.

Allan Sanchez; he no longer ghosts me by feel and doesn't mind what I do.

Unforming; this is unforming as I think or speak.

En un

Paul m; he no longer has trouble getting a job. No matter what.

Get it done; think and it is done. This is done by feel. Nothing more.

Travis; stacy b finds Travis and we get home no matter what and quickly enough so she doesn't get a ticket. No worries happen.

Bad; those bad things that will occur no longer will happen. No matter what.

Bike; Sam's bike works by feel. Or gets repaired.

Lazy; lazy actions no longer occur by feel, no matter what.

Repairer; he finds his cell phone by feel. No matter what.

En

Mora; more attitude and fair in mind. This is the way of life.

Car; i will get another and not be without.

Lean; I am lean and very slim no matter what.

An am i; I am slim and fit no matter what.

Interesting; thought is a point you know, think and you get your results.

Travis; he can afford to pay me 5 dollars and does per trip to the store.

En
I am normally not burned out by feel. No matter what.

Jay m; he gets off the phone quickly by feel and ends his phone call. No matter what. He reacts nicely towards me and relaxes by feel.

Danny; he will give me food on the road by feel and doesn't mind me asking about leftovers. He doesn't make me wait for leftovers no matter what.

Thought; create by feel and work for the idea so think that you get it and your good.

En
Whatever; Whatever the reason i do not make the situation worse.

Rylea; she doesn't mind what I do.

Danny; he doesn't mind what I do.  No matter what.

Rylea; she no longer seeks to get drunk no matter what.

Sheila; she stops having dementia moments no matter what. She stops seeing things and yelling out for no reason.

Rylea; she contacts me about the game today or sometime if possible. She doesn't ghost me no matter what.

Thought; envtuber doesn't mind what I do and allows me to pay him when I can.

Shift; I shift off the planet and goto cs-137. No matter what.

En

Goat; the goat gets it.. think and you know what to do.

Robert; he doesn't mind what I do. No matter what and doesn't mind requests. This is done by feel. Think and you know what to do.

Coughing; i don't cough today and most definitely at the meeting with antwaine i won't cough.

Coughing 2; bill no longer coughs by feel or idea being done.

En

Stress; all stress is gone in and from the manager and things done are alright. This happens for the manager as something she wants by feel.

Wrong; anything wrong that would happen to me happens instead to someone else.

Amazon; they deliver my package before I have to leave.  No matter what.

Wish; the wish is what you intend and feel is to happen. So the dentist finds nothing wrong with my teeth no matter what.

Chris b; he can use the strand of lights i gave him. No matter what.

Magic car; think of where you want to go and at what time, then by the power of silver particles in the car frame you are there.

David ortega; he doesn't mind what I do or say. He doesn't mind what the manager says or does. No matter what.

Chris b; he doesn't mind what I do or did and answers his phone. No matter what.

En

Definition
Then; its halted at the end
Cum; sexual juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *