Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Writing stuff

This is the thought to improve your writing skills. So if you want to write stories and stuff, here some advice. Begin by this idea that you think you will write what you need to write, then state written. Do this before you start writing in the day. Also, watch the punctuation. Avoid starting sentences with a propositional clause, like "and, but, or, in, at, by" and that is what is important. So mainly this is where you will have it written, that is before you start writing it.

Generally good punctuation starts by a , after a complete thought. A . after the thought or sentence is done by feel. Also, use transitions like "also, then, that, this", think to capitalize each sentence. When writing a book or a paragraph that is part of something other than a book. This makes it look professional. Also avoid running two thoughts together. That's easily separated by a , and otherwise called a run on sentence.

So take a look at this sentence, that sentence is better formed. This is two different thoughts and that is what I call somewhat better. That last sentence could be..That is what I call somewhat better, this last sentence was a run on sentence. Ah one thing, write as if in the present tense or present moment. You already know about proper nouns. Those nouns you capitalize as they name some idea directly. Always remember, try to make sense in a sentence. That's about all. Now you can write up a storm.

Here's a sample paragraph:
This is the point in idea, though you may get better results. The results don't last. So try as you might. Do as you can. This includes the usage of liquid vitamins and minerals supplements. That always works, if you get enough of the stuff. You can get this liquid vitamin and minerals supplement separately or already together. This is either from amazon.com or Ebay.com, here for liquid supplements or here for non liquid supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *