Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Timed effect

This is a timed effect, where you think of the time and effect for the place, then you create the effect of idea that you feel will occur. This list is used in this matter.
So saying; If you want to easily time travel, think of the time and place and state saiy. Otherwise pronounced say-in-y. So time is relative it seems.  No such thing as the past or future.

Gera; My animal form on the exoplanet is helping you if you pronounced his name. Think his name, that is 'gera' and he will think to aid you as you need help..That's pronounced Hera and is also a goddess here. Btw.

Well think about the idea you are in at the moment, then  things get better. Especially if you say Hera and think you need or state your want .

Illusion; This is a point that is done by the feel with thought of what you want to present to people's minds and senses.

If you think and the idea is done, it's done by what you think the aura shows to them. This means it's not always true.

Think so your aware and realize what is there, think of what you want to occur to them then they will see it.
That is usually by viewing things and thinking the soul shows them, so they will see it. This happens to work out by feel in the end.

Whatever; I am not immature anymore. So I think I will  do something else.

Mail; the mail comes today earlier and brings me my mail.

Think; the people that are ill at ease with me are not ill at ease with me by feel. The guilt I feel is no longer felt as a guilty conscience, so whatever I do I feel no guilt. That is unless necessary, then I understand the reason.
Reformation; when you have enough energy, your body becomes energy. So the point is done as you can reform any part of it, that is for when your energy your able to unform the body. So this includes the parts,  only then you will form the body as you need it formed. When your energy, then you can shift anyway you need to use or work by feel.

Gomad diet; drink a gallon of milk per day, then you work out or walk and lose weight as you do things with the calories. You can gain muscles very easily, also you get flatulance as well.

Windy ice knife; the wind is cold enough to serve, this is done as though a icy knife that goes right through you with the wind.

Rocket ship; I find myself on a rocket ship and launch away. This cures me of all ills and diseased parts of the body. So I think and shift at will.

Income; I triple my income by feel or fee with what I do or need.

Seeable; I've seen it so I know what to do.

Whatever; whatever occurs, people don't blame me or mind me for what I do.

FedEx; the FedEx truck comes early today by feel. They deliver the mail earlier today.

Tall ness; I eat less and raise in height.

So think; have a turn.

Problems; the problem clears up and end themselves. So whoever broke it can help fix it.

Space-x; the lift off of the gps-3 satellite is a successful endevour. There will be no high winds or weather conditions tomorrow that would stop the launch.

Lose weight; you decide to lose weight by feel.

Bills; I have enough to cover for my bills, part of my bills is the pizza for the birthday party. So things will work out, this works as though a prayer.

Prevention spell; touch a stone and keep the touch, then state prevent physical thievery in any language that you want to speak.

This is the prevention of thievery spell, if cast correctly and you kept the rock in the area. Then you keep away thieves.
Undo poi t; think an undo point and you continue on your normal lifetime.

Universal knowledge; this uses a focus point, this is where you think to use concept for where you realize things. That you think about with knowledge from the universe and surrounding area. This adds to your experience if you can do the trick.

Can't; once you realize you can't then you can by feel, that's unless it's stupid and stuff. This is the nature of things. This is sometimes how things work out. So enjoy yourself. Ciou.

Definition
Sildarin = rain
Uae = use; focus and do things with what you think to do.
In = a part (of)
Go; get, got (it or one)
See; c, y es

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *