Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Think and Work

This is where you think and then focus, then you get the idea done. This list is based on that idea.
This point; this point is dealing with things that are done or in the process of being done. So think of what you want to achieve, you can get some rest or results by what you do.

Think and do; this is where you think about things and do what is interesting.

Fat burning; think this idea and you start to lose weight. This works similar to I e relaxed, that creates the relaxed state of mind.

Think and work; this is where you think about an idea, then imagine with a beam of light that the idea occurs.

Fat diet; eat what you want where you want to eat, however drink water or low calorie drinks. As long as you avoid high fructose, eat some fruit and exercise then you remain slim and sleep good.

This allows you to maintain the weight off or lose weight very easy, if you exercise enough and taking a warm or hot bath counts as part of your exercise. So long as the heart pace is raised, then you think and know and you are slender by feeling better.

However, if you find yourself very hungry, then eat a little fat in your diet and you start to hold off by feel. If you are aware of what you eat.

So then you create a healthy diet, allow for healthy greens or beans. See otherwise you might not go below the point you stop losing weight. Think about it for a moment, you know what you can do.

Incidents; whatever causes the incidents or moments doesn't.

Protagonist world; this is where the process of elimination allows for people that are good and people that are bade. In order to enter this world is to think your there and your spirit shifts you there. If to exit from this world, then think your back and your spirit brings you back.

Think; your gut won't hang out and you won't have a double chin if you do.

They gain weight; they won't gain weight so think and you can know things.

Theory; think about the place and you could be there. So the little things don't get to you and no stress happens.

Mail; the mail comes today earlier.

Spacewalk; they succeed in what they need to do with the spacewalk. However they make no mistakes and the landing module lands good by feel that they work on.

Bad luck; bad luck turns into good luck and any curse dissipates harmlessly into energy.

ias ok; this removes any curse. So does 'balance' seemingly thought.

Predicted; I can predict anything by feel with the senses or moments. Sometimes this is with fae. So think about things and if they see the need they could do what you want.

Lawrence; the person in room 1 will fix his body and create the ability of lift in him or herself. So I think he will get better, that is done by feel.

Fast five; it comes it goes you will always have five or ten dollars. Things will always work out by feel. This is the point of money.

Laundry; the laundry is done by feeling, so think and you can spend less on detergent.

Elven land; this land is a point that you think about and you create events there as you use this idea:
Here's how you make the spell or idea happen, they begin with what are resources that you would use, then the actual action verbs and the nouns that describes the moment.

You can use any language, including English. The point is done, this is where you use idea to create one by feel.
So think about doing it, then your done, this is how you make an effect or effort happen to occur. You don't enter this land, this is a spelllion area that represents the imagination. That you may have. If you do, you could find that the spell that you thought up is what occurs.

This is done as though English though, so you can think of the effect and create what you intend by statement or feeling the need. Otherwise you could use power words, where you think of the idea and state the word to effect the point you think to create. So think of what you want to get and you could get the result, that you need by feel with the sensation that you send by thought.
-Donavan

Think; think and you know things by the spirit that tells you with need and feel or realization.

Tenderizer; the scene that you live through that creates what you want, if feel your able to work or Dodge out of the way by thinking about things and moving. An enhancement to this is where your tenderized in the face, if you angry that is true.

Mail today; the mail comes early on and delivers my mail.

I'm alright; this is where I am cool with things.

I am appeased; I am appeased and feel better about things, this is done by what I do.

Think; the point is made, you live and learn with what you figure things out by feel.

Sale; the sales are made and dealt with, that is done by fee or feel.

Snacking; I will not snack too much by feel with what I need or think.

Money; I get back double or triple the money.

Candy; think and you know things about the situation by spirit knowledge. This allows for quick response and the fact of a candy piece being given.

It is; it is what it has been. this is what has been. Things work out by feel. So ciou and farewell by feel till later. Chow.

Definition
Ramp; sloped surface
Cra = crazy cancelled out by uu-cra.
Vep = vapor; vaporized smoke
Sauga; sock out
Aww = not or n othing
Ah = aww
Na = cold into a heat source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *