Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Text focus

Think to focus on the words and state the effect you need then you get an effect sometimes.
This is in a noted effect somewhere online, that I have placed.

Full body healing; think heal in whatever language you want to use and the creator hears and heals you.

Diu; this ends the puppy love stage really to any relationship. After this is stated, you will experience sharp pangs and then you will fall out of love.

Puppy love; this is a state of infatuated feeling and things the person does will be centered in on the thought of the person they respond to with idea of love.

They usually fall out of love, this is when they think of something else or someone else to love instead. This stage usually never goes beyond infatuation though or they're friends and they can get along with each other by feel.

The person usually leaves the other alone though, so this I think is where they learn of each other. They could think and decide to do what is right for a moment of peace.

So then they work and call it off. This is the fate of puppy love. Nothing more can come of this, unless you go to stalking for fed up feelings. This is what I noticed.

Mistakes; any mistakes are fixed and at least admitted to yourself as if not occurred. This is what allows us to grow and work with others.

Think and do what you need, that is the second law of the universe. This is what I learned in life, if you don't you might regret it later.

Done; this cures toxic relationship points and drives the toxic relationship away. As they leave and drive away, you know that things are better for you. So this is finished.

So I think; I think the idea is done, so I might as well go home. This was a fun time here, I will go now. I will miss you.

Walking; if you walk long enough, then the need to eat goes down. This happens weight loss, so the more you lose in weight the less that you eat by feel.

Static elastististy; static electricity energy that spreads through the body and causes weight or fat loss. This also causes effects energy from others, that is where it would normally effect you it doesn't.

Whatever; whatever occurs I don't get hit, spiritually or physically.

Area change; the thought you have can change things, this is done by thinking of the area and then the change you imagine or think about for the area to be effected by the change into what you want.

If there is a counterwill, then you can think of the effect and suggest things to the energy. This changes things to make it your own way. This is the way of area changes.

This indemnity is; this indemnity is not necessary for things to work out better. So I will ignore all disparaging or despairing comments, thank you.

Birthday party; people can come to my birthday party, this is done by feel.

Ensumable; this is where you end the consumable need. That happens if overdone. Think it cancels itself out by need then it does.

Orange candle wick; the orange candle wick if lit is energy to the body. Then if you think the candle is that color, the body reacts the same way as though the candle were that color.

Mail; the mail comes earlier on today's time.

Meaningful rock; think the rock is the earned in action stone and you can cause a stone to glow to your third eye senses.

This stone guides upon use of perception and feel, that makes it a heart stone. Any object can do this, in fact. So think about what you need and you can get what you want.

Peachy; find your peace.

Flavor with water; this is flavor with enhancement to water. The benefit is it's only 10 calories. The bad is the aspartame, that you gain a temporary amount of swelling when doing activity in the heat as you drink the aspartame laden drink.

This drink packet trick is what you think of, when you make a weight loss drink. Think about it though, if you swell in heat then do your activity in coldness or a cool area. This is all that you can think to use for a cool area refreshing drink.

Ignoring; Mickey no longer ignores my phone calls and wakes up.

Exoplanet; I am done here. So I think I will get to go to the exoplanet of choice. It's in that area of alpha centauri. It's an animal planet. So I might live as a half human half animal.. if possible. In a group situation. In fact my soul is there right now, doing it's thing. If you want to join me, you may, think to the creator to 'place me there'. 

It's working on a body there that I placed. If you do this, then you will feel a 'shift' and then you will be aware of things there by subconscious visions. That's all that's there by the way, just animals and forest ATM. The creator will have shifted your soul you see, that's if you think he or she did so that means you are aware of different area's at once. That's about it, so I'm for the animal planet.

Oh have your soul copy itself back to here. Then the body won't die too easily. Think the soul copies itself and it does. The area your body is in is the recipient of that copy. That's about it for now anyway. Also, if you soul copy back to your main body, you will still remember things. However you do things, you will receive energy and information from the primary soul.

This is done as it learns things for a form of updating. That's an interesting point of downloads with energy to the body from your original soul. Otherwise the body does what the idea is done by feel, otherwise it does what the body wants. So I will ciou and farewell till later, good-bye.

Definition
Right; correct
Jack; steal, information, idea
Retarda; retarded notions and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *