Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, December 9, 2018

normal things

This is some normal idea that I had, this works if you think it does and you state the effect or idea.

The Backup-UPS; The backup-ups doesn't go out and works perfectly as its needed.

my machines Blu-ray writer work and are recognizing discs.

money; I gain my money that I spent back double.

Think; So think to avoid death as though if you do a drug and die from it, you earned a roach formed from your spirit as though reincarnated in that form. In order to be released from that form, you can get your roach form killed off to reform yourself as though a human or living form that isn't a roach. Then you can make yourself a part of some soul, that's born human or animal shaped. The soul part that you represent is your own idea, what I think is this your point is to be human or animal in form after the fact. Think to not use drugs that kill you off although its a sign of the poison, still and eventually this is done in a nirvana shift that you took when you placed yourself there.

Weight; I lose enough weight to satisfy myself. So this will be alright again. I think losing 8 lbs in 4 days is fine. So I will try for that, no matter the point.

Wishes: So if you think to grant the wish, then your subconscious grants the idea as a full manifest. See your subconscious can do anything. The suggestion is the thing that it does if you feel its necessary. That's about it.

Is = weight loss, even if instant

Dark chocolate cherry tea; Take brewed tea, add stevia or substitute sugar and then add in dark chocolate stevia and cherry extract (gotten from ebay.com). Then mix up and enjoy.

game; no gain in weight

ilya viirin saa nenda paluure waya sautha-belka talma otso ezh = drain away excessive weight measure by all elements.

hadron orma viirin uu-talma = undo weight gain.

ilya viirin hadron-orma uu-talma ampano amu = undo excessive weight build up

ilya viirin hadron-orma a talma ampano-undu = cause weight to build down.

ilya viirin limba belka talma = drop weight. [think the number of excess or state it]

ilya heb-talma undu nu liime = keep the weight down.

ilya viirin saa nenda paluure waya ringa penia hroa = cure body.

ilya viirin hui arie tulu nwalya undu = Cause pain to cease.

root beer with alternative; This is sugar free root beer, think to use root beer extract mixed with stevia and purified water and make enough of it. An alternative is to fill a 2-liter with water (possibly purified), then mix to flavar with A&W root beer packets into the water. This usually takes at least 2 packets. So enjoy and then work with this idea, the stevia root beer is 0 calories and the root beer packet root beer is 10 calories per packet used.

coconut; this restores you from the old men moments, as long as you use some then it shouldn't matter.

I an here in view; This is where I am not here, so I think to do what is necessary.

an here I am; This is a point I go somewhere and think about things to form them and create a manifest.

ilya viirin tancata sad hroa = fix area and body, feel free to add yu-ranc if you need your arms fixed.

ilya viirin tuv-ma = This is where you find things or something to replace it. Have in mind what you need to replace or find when stating the spell.

ilya viirin nasse tangod = natural restoration.

ilya viirin ista nasse oksa tangod = natural joint restoration by experience.

ilya viirin istya nuquerna lenca nisse tiuya = reverse slow woman swell.

ilya viirin istya nuquerna lenca hanu tiuya = reverse slow man swell.

ilya viirin istya nuquerna urra car-luth  = reverse bad spell effects.

ilya viirin istya car-luth varna = create a spell safely. Have effect either stated or in mind to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *