Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Think and go original

This is where you think your done and then do something else. So think of the moment depicted and you create what you need by feeling the idea if created.

Think and go original; think of the original and go with the idea that you get to where you need to go unless you don't have the funding.

Think and do; this is when you think about things and do what is needed to get things where you need to go. This is getting things done, that is a point by the idea you have with success and keeping the extra money by feel.

The network; the internet works by what you think to do, so the server of Meister and tripod.com starts working in response to my thinking.

Generating; Energy focusing. It's called generating. Think to work with an idea and the aura manifests the point. That is a concept this works with by feel.

The third eye creates the energy by the point you have to do or need. Then if you create the idea you create energy as you do things.

So a disease cure is to think or suggest as though an affirmative, that the disease cured itself. However some diseases teach the point of understood idea.

So think about this as though an experiment, that the subconscious does using the aura energy and the third eye. So you can direct this by the focused upon thought. Think what you want by what you need, you can create what you think about.

Exercise; when the activity is being done, then the effect of the body is warmer feel. The effect is done, that is going through a point to exercise or do focusing in a cooler area. This is what you do in a thought. Think and do things that could appear right, that is felt by the senses you use.

Work; work becomes easier a nd you get paid more because of this.

Definition
Spid; spider, speed thought
Emp; emotional empowered (thought personally), this is where you don't think you do or you don't do things.
This can be emphasis on the word.  That otherwise is done by subconscious means on the words that you read or hear. That indicated what you mean. This is what I mean by stating, I feel the point to do. Otherwise things aren't going to be done.
Syi; still, yes, dog yes or yip
Syo; focused thought, rat yes or communication
Ili; illegit, illegitimate heir or approach.
Syin; rat no, activity
Us; use, refuse them, seen abuse, cabuse, caboose or train car
Think; this is done in a point you want known.
Wetarond; moving your weight around, this is moving around somewhere and someplace to get something or go somewhere, otherwise you feel wet around the area somewhere.
Go; ghost, geist if done by a human.
De; delema or thought about moment that is bad for the body or area.
Do; doh, (to) change, tomorrow
Doh; dollar, realize
Em; emphasize
T; this, that, item
Urg; animal urge, primal urge sometimes to feel like eating for no apparent reason.
Dole; dollar, dollars
Avant; advantage, work out
Elass; glass
Fine; think of a moment that your doing things, then realize what this is for by feel. The moment you realize is a point that is fine or ended up by feel. This is use of the senses, that you use things for with idea to do.
En; I was watching someone in time setting glass. Then wondering what to do next. So I think I will ciou and farewell till later. Good-bye and this is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *