Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Various fun

This is a great article from oranum.com:

Look here for the full article.



Less struggle and more peace and joy in your relationships


Harmonious relationships – personal experience
Being who I am, there won’t be any intro to what I am about to write and share with you all…… I’ll be direct and jump straight into the topic.  Let’s begin……..
The inspiration to share this with the rest of the world comes from a true incident that happened to me just a few days ago, involving a close friend of mine.  Now this friend and I met outside for some coffee…. and during our conversation, we began to have a difference of opinion.  Such things happen, right?  More often than we’d like?  With our partners, parents, best friends, etc.?  No matter how much we dislike getting into such frustrating stonewalling situations, we do manage somehow to get into them! So much more and so often with the people we love, value, and truly care about.  And that is how most harmonious relationships break down or lose the joy and warmth over time, isn’t it?
And you all can well imagine the frustration when you are conversing with your loved one — especially saying something unselfish and in their own best interests…(such as, “Why not go for counseling?  Why don’t you give it a break?”)  And yet, you find that with every attempt you make to get your point across to your loved one, you start to hit the wall more and more….
Something like that happened with this friend of mine…and finally, from a space of peace within me, I let her know that she and I can liberate ourselves from this friendship…since there was so much distrust and dissonance.  I was ready to release her and asked her to do the same….since our friendship was no longer one of my harmonious relationships, no joy, no longer fun, no longer friendly, my core belief being that every human being deserves to be happy no matter what, and that there is no need to stay tied down to hurtful situations or people that do nothing for your happiness.

Harmonious relationships – what if…

So saying, having spent hours trying to get each other’s points across, I respected her freedom to hold on to her views — views that were really not helping her one bit!  I gave up, and we both left the coffee shop….after what felt like a day totally wasted!  Tell me about the energy drain!!
Blessed as I am, I knew how to switch my brain off and quickly go into a relaxed state…so I slept well that night — not sure about my friend though!
Something strange happened early next morning.  Around dawn, I heard my guides nudging me with a question and giving me a BIGGGGG fat clue on what really happened the previous day.
They whispered this question into my ears: ” What if…….. the person you were speaking to all day yesterday was actually not your friend? WHAT Riffraff……..you were talking to someone else?”
There was an emphasis on the WHAT IF.  The guides were basically telling me to consider that there could have been another possibility….beyond me and her having our disagreement.
Now……..that might confuse a lay person, but I was fortunately quick to understand what happened the previous day, thanks to my work as a spiritual advisor, tarot reader, and energy worker/healer.  Truly, I wasn’t speaking to the person that I knew!  So who was I speaking to?  Any guesses?
I was speaking to disembodied entities around her….entities that were hell-bent on preventing my friend from breaking out of her issues….dark forces that kept her tied to her situation, so she can’t find harmonious relationships and the joy of life!  There were spirits that kept her deaf to any beneficial suggestion or advice….and kept her blind to her joyful possibilities!
YESSS!!!  As there is light, there is darkness…. As there are beings of light such as archangels and angels and other spiritual helpers, there are forces of darkness that hinder us, hinder our relationships, our successes, and just about everything…….. so that we remain in a rut.  What my guides whispered in my ears gave me a vital clue on what to do next.  I had to save my friend from such a grip, regardless of whether she remains my friend or not… I had a moral duty towards her or anyone that I love and care about.
So while still sitting in my bed that dawn, I began to channel healing and clearing away the ‘influences’….just, so I can give HER control back to her….just so whatever she says/does/decide will come directly out of HER OWN free will and NOT from any influence she is under!  It took me about 10 minutes to clear her aura…and then…bingo, in the next half hour, I got a call from her! As we both chatted, I found her sounding more peaceful and receptive to my suggestions!  Towards the end of our call, I told my friend how my spirit guides directed me…….and I informed her about the spirit influences she was under and how they were preventing her from being free and enjoying her life.
I also guided her on how to check whether she was having TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER HERSELF and how to remove anything suspicious from her energy field.

Harmonious relationships – tips

I am sure most of my readers can relate to this incident…but how many of you know that there could be an alien energy involved in most of your difficult situations?  While a session with an energy healer/worker will help much to clear up any unhelpful energies/entities, there are a few things you can do by yourself to stay clear too!  The good news is — you can stay clear even if you are not a Reiki channel…or a shaman…or someone skilled in esoterics.  Just try the following tips:
  • Firstly, pray.  Now that does not have to be to God alone, if you happen to be an atheist or agnostic…. Just connect to the higher power that is available so abundantly in the Universe…the power that makes the sun rise every morning without fail…the power that makes the flowers bloom…the power that is the life force energy found in every animate and inanimate object.  Simply walk in the knowledge that you are not alone…and that this power has your back at all times.  Connect to that life-giving power around you…in case you are confused about your relationship with God.
  • Always, always ask the guardian angels to be up and active in difficult situations.  The thing with angels is — you need to ask…the angels help only when asked or called upon….unless of course you are in some emergency and it didn’t occur to ask or call them!  Now if you are in a difficult situation with your partner or friend — ask both your and his/her guardian angels to be active in BOTH your energy fields because every time your guardian angels are active….you will find it so very hard to be negative or downcast…and your situation will soon feel better and uplifted! With their help harmonious relationships are almost guaranteed!
  • Declare loud and strong that you are in ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL CONTROL of your life!  Say that again and again.  Ask the other person to say that too…if he/she is open to your suggestion….if not, you can say that for them!  Negative emotions and reactions such as anger, rage, fury, or fear stem out of lack of control…never from total and absolute control.  Therefore, when we operate from awareness and choose absolute control over ourselves — our reactions will not suck us further into our problems.
  • Always CHOOSE peace…YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE POWER OF CHOICE…. So exercise that power to choose the higher emotions of love, joy, peace, and freedom from fear!
From personal experience, this approach to difficult situations has been the easiest route for me to take…..it always helped me to stay on top and overcome any situation.

Harmonious relationships – Is this just you?

The next time you find yourself struggling with a situation or a relationship….ask this most vital question….” Is this just me? Is this just “XYZ”?  Or is there someone else to it?” Your guides or your inner voice will tell you what is going on… and if you decide or CHOOSE to spiritually clear away the unwanted influences or psychic baggage from your surroundings and relationships, you will have a better grip on your life and the lives of those you love!
Simply put, you will have lesser struggle and so much more peace and control — be it your relationships or other life situations!  Who doesn’t desire that?
Remember dear friends, JOY is our divine birthright….. so here’s wishing you all ridiculous amounts of joy and freedom from your life struggles! Stay liberated — stay joyful.
Love and Light,
Goddesschild

Here's a stone idea that came from my email:
There's a Crystal for That!
Nikki @ Sol Path Tarot and Crystal Reiki
Crystals For Your Home

Today I will begin a 6-week series on crystals to use around your home. Many of us carry or wear our crystals to help us with various healing, but you can also set crystals around your home to promote certain atmospheres or help carry out specific intentions. When using crystals in your home, you can choose to display large crystals in the form of towers or spheres, or you may wish to be more subtle by hiding small tumbled stones in drawers or under sofa cushions. Whichever way you prefer will be perfectly fine and will have the same effect.
For week 1, here is a list of crystals to use in your kitchen/dining area. The kitchen for many people is the hub of their home. This modern-day hearth is a high-traffic area for most families and tends to be a place where people gather when we have friends or family visiting. This is also the space where we nourish ourselves and our loved ones, which is why keeping this space energetically healthy can be very important. Here are 4 crystals to give your kitchen a spiritual remodel.
1. Agate - Agate has a very gentle, calming energy that is good for grounding and promotes overall wellness and longevity.
2. Amazonite - This stone opens both the heart and the throat chakra, promoting loving communication. It dispels negativity and is beneficial for calcium and mineral absorption.
3. Chryscolla - Chrysocolla purifies the environment in which it's placed and promotes love and understanding. It can bring tranquility and serenity to the space, as well as bond family members together, improving the relationships between people by encouraging positive communication.
4. Jasper - All jaspers are known to be great nurturers. Whichever type of jasper you choose will alleviate stress and tension in the space and will encourage altruism and strengthen the family bond. It also clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution from the space, as well as work toward clearing emotional/mental negativity from the people sharing the space.
(References: Hall, Judy "The Crystal Bible" ; Grant, Ember "The Book of Crystal Spells.")

SACRED SPACE: WHY YOU NEED IT + HOW TO CREATE ONE IN YOUR HOME
The Energy Muse
As someone who was once a real-estate agent and Feng Shui consultant, I’m always fascinated when I get to enter a home that I’ve never been in before. Even if you’ve known someone for years, seeing their space for the first time is like getting to see a whole new side to them. I love noticing the art they showcase, the trinkets they’ve brought back from travels and the unique sense of style they’ve tapped into to create this place that their soul can call home. Our homes are a reflection of our spirit. That’s why I’m shocked at how many homes I see where the residents have decorated each room to a tee, but haven’t designated a single spot in the home to only their spirit. A sacred space may not appear on traditional blueprints, but having a place where you can go to connect with yourself and the Earth is as crucial as any other room in your home.
You don’t need a spare room to make some grand sacred space in, either. Creating a sacred space is just about dedicating a specific area to the rejuvenation of your spirit. For some people, that may mean creating a sacred altar, while for others it might just be a meditation pillow in a peaceful area of your home, or a spot outside that feels tranquil to you. Over time, when you go to the same place to do prayers, meditate, or do whatever healing work that speaks to you, there’s an energy that builds up. It triggers your mind to feel soothed the moment you enter that space because it subconsciously recognizes it as a space of relief. Whatever relics, crystals or sacred objects you place in this space will hold that energy for you. It doesn’t have to be ornate.
For me, I always need something physical, so that I can retrain myself. I need the visual, physical element. I used to meditate all over the place in my home. Then, I found one spot that I realized I kept wanting to return to. I noticed that, over time, that energy was building. It was my go-to spot for decompressing the mind, body and soul. Deciding that area would be my sacred space was the turning point in my practice. Every time I went back to that spot, I felt my mind, body and spirit connect. The impact of that spot was the difference between going through the motions, and building that true connection.
So if you’re looking to establish a sacred space of peace and connection within the home, here’s a few things to keep in mind before you start!

Designate the space.

Pick somewhere specific in your home as your sacred space. Try to find somewhere that is already free of distractions, such as electronics, work, and daily tasks. In a perfect world, you’d want to have this area not in your bedroom. But if you have to do it, any relics that you want to bring into that space need to be raised. Maybe place them on a shelf of a bookshelf. Just make sure that it’s not opposite your feet when you’re in your bed.

Set the tone.

You may be asking, what do I bring into my sacred space? A simple way to start is to connect with a few of your senses.
  • For sight and touch, bring in healing crystals, relics, or anything else that gets you into the mood for spiritual re-centering. If you place a crystal in your space, you need to cleanse and program it with an intention. I prefer using self-standing crystal points. I feel they hold that space of our energy, and send the positive vibes and intentions we set up towards the light and the universe.
  • For smell, light your incense, diffuse your essential oils or whatever soothing scents that make you feel at peace. Sandalwood is especially beneficial for getting you into that meditative or prayer state.
  • For sound, play a tranquil CD, a singing bowl or some high frequency music to send pleasure-producing chemicals throughout your body and to bring you into a deeper meditative state.
  • Implement the symbolic act of lighting a candle. When you light a candle at a beginning of your practice, you’re signifying the start of your connection to your higher source or creator. It makes it clear to your spirit that you are transitioning to a new state of mind.

Commit to a length + time.

Whether it’s 3 minutes, 5 minutes or 11 minutes, your practice should fill that entire time, and be consistent. It’s the daily commitment that brings the energetic shift in that space. That means committing to the same amount of time, everyday.
If you want to take this commitment to the next level, try your best to keep your sacred space time to the same time everyday. 

Plug into source.

So, so, so important – I cannot stress this enough. At the beginning of your practice, make sure that you’re plugging into a source of light and love to connect. This is the magic. And it can be whatever source means to you.
To find this on a personal level, reflect on your faith, the Earth and what makes you happy. This will connect you with your highest vibration. Your highest vibration may be associated with a religious or spiritual belief, God, or simply a divine power that’s greater than you. Or it may be associated with a scientific connection, such as zero-point energy. You decide what to call it.
In my experience, skipping this step will mean it will take you a lot longer to get results.

Create a practice.

For some people, that practice is prayer. For others, it’s a meditation. And for some, that may be a crystal ritual. Break out those mantras, breath-work, and whatever practice you need to get into your highest state. It’s okay if you need to experiment around with these things. This is a space of learning, expansion and freedom.
So now that you know how to create a sacred space, I want you to create your own! Use your space as a way to connect with yourself and get creative. You are the most important person and you have to take care of yourself. Personalize it! Make it a spot you never want to leave.
Namaste.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *