Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A notice

The active state is the activity with a state of mind, this is the alternative life game. The mindings that you do is with a minding state of mind or sometimes rage state and this is the game of life. People are aware by what you do, then if you think about attraction you attract by feel. This is the minding things point of view, mainly because you have to mind them to allow for what they do. If you don't then you won't attract people, you may attract bugs or something else that you think is there. In order to get rid of these things, think to work with the point and create by statement or doing things that gets rid of the bugs or commands away the something else. This is all in a time of life that I saw. This is noted down somewhere, so I remember the idea.

The notice I left:

Think of what you want to know by feel, then the change or idea will come clear and this is to your senses. That means you know things by insight. Insight is the soul information, this is using the spirit that goes through everything to cause you to realize things. Some things you can block, think about what you sense and think to hold the change from happening. That is what causes you to hold back your senses.

So this is where you think of things to do and create change, that is done by the energy that goes through everything or programmed photons. So think about if you want the effect, if you have the effects of some photons that carry your thought from somewhere or somewhen. You have option to change the effect by thinking up a different pattern or idea to occur. This is when your changing things is in a form of stored change, think to spend the change or money and you change something that is there to do things with or you need to have changed.

This naturally reverts things that exist by what you do. This energy goes through everything at the speed of light and is otherwise timeless. When you do things, then you can know that someone is changing things and react in accord to how you feel you should react by now. So you can know by the spirit that goes through everything, this is what occurs by feel or sensation.

Feel or think the idea and dna of the body can change to do what you want, so through brain influence alpha thought waves that are brainwaves you can create what change you need or want through the photons that use tachyons or energy moments. This includes vibrations or vibes, that are cast by the thought with the brain, then the point is done sometimes as though a voice that you can speak. This is telepathy in use, that was as though an idea that I had. This is all in a days time by what you do.

Otherwise, accute = not to do something if you feel its too good for you for if you need to do something that feels too good for too long, then sometimes the end result is too much strain and this is not good. I do understand that, yes that is done unless its exercise. This is where you exercise and feel the goodness of the strain as a point of the exercise that is done. Then you can continue by feel, that is where you focus and create by the feel with the bending or stress of the movement that is the burn of muscles.

However you can do this, you can do that only so many times as a friend of mine proved. Then when you exercise, you can see the stomach's loose muscles come out and the muscles then tighten up in the stomach area and you can hold your stomach in more easily . Then you appear slim. That is the point you are slim by normal means, however your weight is due to what you do.

This is done by what you think to do, so think to exercise when you want to do the idea on your spare time. The point you can do the exercise is the point you could lose weight. That's if you hold off on sugar and fat intake too much. This is an example of the americans diet and exercise pattern.

Think about this, then is the point they eat and they can get away with this. The point we have should be hold off on the sugar and fatty foods, then you get what you need as you eat less of the other foods that happen to be there. This is a better diet indeed, overall the only diet that you eat what you want albeit in lesser quantities or none at all and you don't have the weight problems that some really do have. This is really how one should eat, excepting for vegetables and fruit of course. If one doesn't, I shudder at what one would be in the weight department. There you go, that's a diet you can try and do try to exercise more if you don't already. Thank you very much.

SH and Pei Wei

Article by Caz, Ben, Spelly

This was a note I left myself one day on my door. So interesting how accurate it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *