Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 24, 2018

Thought or do

This is where you have thought to work or do something by feel. This type of circumstance hardly comes up.

Time jump ii; think of energy as a point you recall and feel by focus the energy intensify. The intensity causes time to jump to the point that you recalled.

You might feel a bit tired after this effect is done, just look at a watch or notice the lights dim or flicker to realize the time adjusted.

Sheldon thought; I ca always spot check and catch the area needed to clean up or clear away.

Think to do; think about your life events and move your head from one side to the other. This is from left to right in order to focus and remember, that is life for energy as you think to do things. Then you can do what you need, this is done as you think about your intent or interest.

Cool thought; When my a/c is on at least it's cool, so I think I will do what I want from this point on and not worry over those who do else. This is the order of the day.

Hate; if there is any hatred, then no hate is there or here. So there's no hate emotion and no disruptive influence to your life, think positive and act positively no matter the point.

I'm in an advent; think  and know what to do, this is a point in the past.

Think a point; this is a point you know about, think is a key phrase and turning the lock is regret. This is how I enter the area by feel nowadays. So think to enter on a happier note and you do.

The active state; the activity state of mind is the alternative life game. The minding things state of mind or rage state is the game of life. This is noted down somewhere, so I will remember the idea.

Safe point; think of a place and your there, that's if you think or feel that you are there by fae. This is a point in the idea that you do idea with things, think and create the concept otherwise.

The return ca be done, this is if your aware of you and your doings. This is so you accept my idea in proposal. Think and you are free.

Commanding ghosts; think of what you want to do, then state or think toward the ghost in a commanding tone of thought. "Go now." The ghost will interr some of your energy, then do what you thought in the commands through the energy effect.

The point; the point is done and I am through for now, think of the best and you get the best result.

Tim; his bug bites disappear. This is done as though he's not bitten anymore.

Reduction; think to reduce the weight as you trace an inward swirl on the chin or cheeks, this is done if you have a double chin or weight girding the face.

Think; dream walking is there where you think to do, you create by what you focus to use as a pattern. See that sometimes uses tachyons, that are energy points of patterns. Think to see where you are by now, then the pattern makes sense.

So if this is good sometimes this is bad. As you suspect, things are aware as you are aware. This is the insight of the moment. This is where you use DNA information, that is gained from photons using light energy and tachyons that respond to the photons.

See they are responsible for the point you observe. If you knew the pattern then you could adapt the pattern that you did. Photons can travel timewise, so expect nearly anything that will occur. That's an aware pattern.

That is what you use timewise to avoid running into things or people. If you think you sense someone in front of you, the idea is done to stop and go by if you wait long enough. Then you might not literally run into the people you sense.

This is if a point is done, then your aware of the moment things change or happen. That is what I remember from the past, what I will add to this is the fact, that DNA can only remember information and this is influence to the body.

That means you telepathically can speak as though there, then the latter information is this repeated by word of mouth and he is alive so she is alive.

This means both sexes still live, that is what is truly existant. The subconscious is what creates this point, this is for an idea so you know where to go. What you do after is up to you.

Definitions
Ues; yes
Nno; no
Mab; maybe
Rue; regret
Forgo; not do, forgot, faucet, pass by things and people
No; 0 unless to win something

Otherwise
Think a point; through the tachyons, you can interact with others wherever they are available or done. Otherwise this is where you think to interact, that is with the people or that are existant by feel or sensation.

Perception; If now perception is the point you condone. Think to see or accept the point you sense, then you can work things out.

I am there; think to say that I am there and you are where you  think you are by feel.

Mgr; the qualified managers get hired so we aren't understaffed anymore.

Stealing; no longer is stealing happened. Think to be better.

Elongevity; think of energy as a point, that is where your either focusing to a drink until it's cold or working and laying down otherwise. When you drink the colder drink you focus on to energize.

This can use your tiredness as well as your actions to serve as a source. That energizes your body and allows you to do extra stuff. Working on things you can use up energy and laying down, you can gather in extra energy.
See that is there by the in gathering of influence or air heat. The end result is this, the gathering of energy heat waves creates what you think as you need the result.

This also youthens your body by what you can do. This is the elongevity trick that works. Also if you work with others and chat every so often, then you maintain your youthful looks that you have.

This also works in the long run. So remember, think to work, focus and chat if you want to remain youthful and energetic.

Think and not do; if you feel the need, think of your need and think to hold off if too much or not necessary. Feel free to walk out of the room and take a long enough break or walk.

See that is taking a break, this is done as a point from what things are there if possible. So think and if you wait long enough for the moment of hunger or need to fade away then you are safe.

Dark energy; dark energy = money and that is this much. I think my subconscious was having fun generating money by what was done. This is as though what I did was enough or more than enough.

Messages; despite the message, the message does send. So I will end this message, albeit from space, this is set for now. What I think is what is there, this is all that matters. So I will go now and ciou till later. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *