Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

think and make

This is where you think and make a point for things to use for idea in situations. Think to use this point described and you create by feeling the point is done.

Think; this is thinking by feel with the idea you have in mind. This effect is what you call interesting. Mainly because the effect is thinking and the point on idea is Divine created, using the conscious of energy to create with by what you do.

Basic; this is basic in the idea you use. Think of the point and you use what you need to use. That is to create the basic code.

Time shifting; think the time and the place to appear in and move around. Think to take a walk an you find yourself there. By d.

Purchase; make a purchase and your there in time. This has a side effect of believed area, that you think you sent your spirit to by feel.

Storms; storms arise if the thought occurs to create a storm, you think the storm will be there.

Perhaps; perhaps if you move about and do action, then you time shift or show exercise results.

The break and do; the break point is due by feel and feel free to exercise around the building or area.

Sprinkling; a sure sign that things are happening. I wonder what will occur.

Encyclopedic Definitions:

Time shift; think movement through the area by time and gravity movement.

Time; the area and movement that's done with time.

Dhift; direct death essence or energy shift: the death of the body creates a shift point for the spirit, think yourself somewhere you want to see if you do things with this type of shift.

For after a time, the great eagle of life and death adjusts your location. This is done by shifting you to the spirit land.

As you might guess, the spirit land is the astral space that Odin used timewise to create the astral plane. This is where you can go, if you don't think the location to goto by feel.

Butterbeer; sugar, water, maybe turneric and definitely melted or powdered butter. Mix it and wait for 10 minutes then drink. Well beer is beer and can bring about a final foul taste to some mouths.

Think effect; thinking effects are the effects of the mind, think the effect and you can create the idea as an effect by what you need with want or feel.

Focus effect; the focus effect is the idea you feel or think about, then the area that can create the effect is what can do things for you.

The area is where you know about the place and the consciousness responds by creating the effect with energy influence.

Sent; the idea you think directed by thinking or items that are there as reminders, this can be used as a way to send things or energy of something to create an exchange or reception.

The idea II; this idea came from my brother, the idea is this: that you can exchange a gift, if you don't like it and it's temporary if a human gift. that if an ability is exchanged, then that is temporary and the soul can always replicate the gift by feel.

The addiction; the addict can become redirected to a safer substance, this is such as sugar water or sugar foods or safe herbs like oregano instead of dangerous substances such as addictive weed or other similar things.

The idea is simple, think and decide that you can. Then your subconscious will do so as you decided to exchange the dangerous with the non dangerous. That is all you need to do.

The herbs; the herbs are actually a way to get things to go. This is where I think the herbs are useful, that are herbs you buy for cooking. They are with other properties, though you have to look them up.

Think of the use as though your intuition guides you to the correct ones. The right ones at the right time is what is considered a temporary cure of almost any condition.

See this is with use of turmeric to restore brain function and oregano or basil to cure physical illness if any exist. Fish oil or Omega-3 fatty acids cures the body if enough is used. Flaxx seed is more useful in restoration of brain function. Otherwise do your research, what you learn could save a life sometime.

Adnd mirror; think of the mirror that you use in the bathroom, think your message to someone as you think of the person.

This is done as you stand in front of the mirror. This mirror can seem to link to any place, so if the person exists then you get a response by a mental vision.

When you think yourself somewhere, then standing in front of the mirror will shift you there. A silver backed mirror will shift you easier than a normal one. Though either will do.

Break the mirror or think your back with your body as though you looked in the mirror and thought "you will do" to return from such a trip. Whatever you learn is yours to share, this is your information after all.

Think and flee; think and go with the point, if you must know is what or where things can exist. So if you think yourself away, then you are gone from the area to seem unaffected by what is there.

Make and Effect; the make and do effect: think of the effect and think Mail comes as you focus aura energy to make the idea you have ordered, that then they can do. The idea is done by what is focused into creation.
Otherwise nothing is felt.

Think and I; think about things and use the I consciousness by feel. This creates what you want by idea that you do or don't do.

The creation; this is where you use the I conscious to create by feel. This is also a strange ending where you created things, think and those things support you by feel.

Nothing else seems to occur by what happened to you in life, this is done by what you can do. So your well off.
Think and go; this is where you think about a place and go somewhere that you need to go.

End; the end is sweet parting, think about the ending and you get better results by what you did or do now. If not then the optimal choice is to go your own way.

In en fi; So in a point at the end you find your own idea that you do. No fighting necessary.

En if; this uu qualifies as undo so this means uu-what I don't like and that is the idea.

Done; done in effect, do in negativity in case you run into a ghost or something, this appeases ghosts as they die off negativity.

The room; the room could be in the hall or the enclosed space of an area that you decide how to leave. This room is separate but equal to each their own self, think timewise to do what you want.

The walkway; the walkway that once existed, goes around in the area and the point is to walk or go another way.

The sphere; the spirit is the revealing agent, think of the need as you want and you get what you think is needed from the sphere that is dimensionally placed with in circling clouds.

Feel free to do things without a hit to keep things by feel. This might be necessary for our next step that we do.
The soul asylum point; this point of separation is done by what you think and this is thinking done to do something after.

So once again, the point of separation is the moment you think to do something and you are amazing by what was done. If you wish more quotes, just ask and I will deliver them. Thank you.

Think your free; think your free and the subconscious mind creates by the suggestion, that you want for what you want.

Think and quote; this is where you think about the experience and place a quote by feel.

Think peace; peace will reign a I think forgive and forget the bad. This will bring together two great nations. So think of the best point and you can get along with others.

Think and go; I think I will go now and not bother the ghost anymore.

Think and no; this is where you think and no your way that is bad. Think about things to do and plan your life out, this is or was a fortunate moment in time for me though. So I will remember it well.

Think and show; this is where I think about what I have and show the needed idea to pass the moment I need to pass the moment in time.

Dentist office; think and know, they use enough novacane to deaden the nerve. This is a point in the end that I saw. I know things will go well.

I think; what I think I realize by now really I am alone and working by myself. So I will make the best of things, this means if I possibly can do things I am good with a skilled approach.

The magic bus; thin or not I can take a ride through spirit travel, that is with thought to go to somewhere else. This is used to go and stay somewhere else. So nope I will go and do things, this is forseeable as something else is done.

Go and do; think of the area and the place, then your set if you go there as you do things by feel.

The dentist; I am numbed, so I don't feel the drill, this is done as it goes through the area of my tooth. This works out by feel.

Ss; they got my mailed in ss form and I keep my social security payments. If they don't allow that, they send me another idea of one. Whatever occurs, I am not cut off from SS.

See and go; this is what you can call a point that I remember an explanation. Where they say to think, they explain how to go through teeth then that's the idea.

Think this; this idea is an idea to work with and things can go on that you may note, but don't expect miracles where there aren't any to give. So I will go do what I must and i hope you have a good day. Lynn.

Note; think means thine kill or thin ok, so I think you can safely say this kind of thing is over and I am aware by what I do. So I will go do it and get it over with. Ciou.

I will; I will get what I need or they got what they needed and this saves my SSI and SSDI. So I think I will do what I can and save myself trouble. Ok, I am well now. Ciou.

Unique; if you ever need the reason to counteract someone, call upon iz to cancel out things he sensed you don't like and the idea is done.

Otherwise you can always suggest to yourself the point that you use English as though Latin where each letter is a word and this is undone if not wanting to cauterize or cause punishment by feel.

This is where each their own letter is effective by idea. So if you don't and you need to stop, then you do things normally.

Chakra gate; this is the chakra gate level of consciousness, there are 7 levels that spin and in control they are able timewise to be used.

They are the root or base system, the groin area, the heart area, the kidney's area, the throat area where you need to be good at communicating, the third eye area, the crown chakra area that is used to leave the body and the outside of your body.

This is where the soul lives as a body form. This is the seven chakra gates. Think as you want, this area is only rare to visit if the soul allows you to visit him or her. That is where the soul can appear like anyone you want to see.

This is done because if you leave the body you may note that, this is where anything is possible so the crown is at the top of the head. So I will go now, ciou and farewell. Good-bye for now.

Definitions
Decker; to deal with kill, absolution
Wittlin; whittling, drilling, carving
Punis; punishment by whatever means you think of doing.
Exces; Allowance and non punishment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *