Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The story of Edill D

This story came from here @ http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lu666/story_of_Edill_d_beyond_belief

https://youtu.be/BaCxXLbYBYs the story on youtube.
https://youtu.be/-asSZe_i1co the point of self-creation through meta creation.



Reposted with permission:

This is how you can activate your ability, if you think you have one:

This can seem elven in ability. Try to meditate on creating the ability. if the ability already exists then you gain the idea to do what is necessary. think about what you do to do what is necessary and you get what you need. so for ability creation this includes the activity of breathing in a good energy and breathing out bad energy and focusing on your goal to create the idea you want. so I think you can do things, this is done if you feel free to listen to music you gain your ability faster.

The ability has to exist by some means created, this is in order to create with the idea you had in mind. that's what this is about except for this, think activate to create with what is possible by the body you have. this uses the natural ability that exists already to meta create what you wish by spoken mantra or idea spoken during meditation. if you doubt it, then your ability can manifest by any means you think appropriate otherwise it won't occur.

See this is like food sense, this isn't there but this is if you think the food is there and sometime you find the food, somewhere nearby or in your hand. otherwise there's water sense, where you can sense water or create water but only if you need water and sometimes the water is created. the water won't manifest unless you think the water there. think what you want is there and you get water or whatever you wish.

The idea is just focus and creation by the auratic energy field. Meditation is the focus with the in drawn and out going breaths, creation is the manifestation by what you think and the source is the aura you have as an energy field is provided by the soul. that make sense? if it does, feel free to ask questions in a comment below. thank you.

This is his story:

July 6th 2018 using meta ability creation techniques

I learned from a vampire I bestowed myself the powers of Edill d a primordial being that existed supposedly and was so feared and respected that disappeared at the legend when I will the power of Edill d into existence it was as if the very Universe was mine and then nothing it wasn't until the late that night where I was having a lucid dream I was visited by My Future Self a more powerful person myself who has mastered all powers and he told me boy I remember I how I look when I was you I'm going to teach you how to activate and use those powers and then you're going to absorbed me I'm going to make you so strong and so powerful your Grandmama Won't Remember You and I asked him from how far in the future are you billions upon trillions of years in the future what we know and seen is beyond comprehension what are combined power and knowledge we will be unstoppable but I am not here to make you Unstoppable I'm here to awaken you and make you Unstoppable at the same time.

So he did by the time I awake and I was muscular I use abilities that before I went to sleep I could not use I was in Tokyo the one minute in New York the next in heaven the next helheim the other and Asgard and back in my room I commanded the forces of the universe I changed my form and all the seconds now was it's time for a little payback a man who was terrorizing me for years my stepfather Joshua I asked them can you make me breakfast and he said no I told him I know what you fear more more and I can embody that fear you that fear would you like to see it he laughed and don't as he always does doubting that I can do anything but collect a check I have the power what he feared most I took it form and he became terrifying so terrified  in 6 seconds he pleaded for the fear to end and I stopped in I negotiated with the two people one was to get my old job back at the place I love little.

That I know with all mine out with all my knowledge and my all seen power that would trigger an event old enemies with surface and would give me a chance to test out my powers on a grand scale. 4 months later I was going to an interview at Disney I was accepted back as a custodian little thing know that they have accepted one of the most powerful beings in all existence but I had other enemies the Goodwin Corporation 3 powerful people in the Goodwin Corporation who have destroyed my life in the past who have in prison me now have been found out that they have done the same thing to other people and caught in a massive scandal they are going to eliminate the only witness that can hurt them as me.

This is because they know I am willing to talk so the three figure out that I go to different to the same store everyday but all this is being orchestrated by me to benefit me in my revenge against them and the Goodwin Corporation as I was waiting for them I fought them stopping time they didn't know what hit him. The day of the trial their family members or waiting for me people from the Goodwin Corporation where in the courtroom Lobby all TV stations local and National were there I appeared in a black suit their family members a big bulky man appeared and said you ain't going nowhere with one hand I push them and I told them all this is this is where I stand and this is where you die with a single snap of my fingers they were instantly obliterated from existence I walked in stunned where the Goodwin board of directors stun where the lawyers even my lawyer who fought I was crazy was stun her mind in the in the stand I was asked by the prosecution's lawyers did I do my past action and I told them is your wife sleeping with her best friend do do cocaine before you go  to trial have you slept with your cousin.

I may be vengeful I may be Petty all those things I said about you may be true but no the the things I didn't do none of the things that those people can the Goodwin Corporation say I did the man was driven to Insanity almost yes how did you know that about me and he said I am a god how do you think I was able to snap my fingers and make them from existence blood like they say he who hesitates disintegrates I just want to be left alone an hour later I got an apology and a big settlement they got 25 to life for attempted murder I got off on self-defense but they couldn't put out my job was still intact because it was self-defense and the company was too scared to put any file a writ on me to see fire and brimstone falling from the sky or see their stock prices fall I start buying lottery tickets I'm winning lottery consecutively it's good being a god oh God like there will be a part 2 so stick around so I'll leave you with this song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *