Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 16, 2018

The idea list 3

Think and you know the area, this is a point that is original and often the case repeated. Think to know the point, you realize the idea to do.
Mail; you can get what you each think to earn or this is what you want, if you think to get the idea you make what you need.

Micro wage; think of the wage instead of a micro wage as a point or particle, that you earn as the wage or particle exists. The wage rate that you think is set is paid by the subconscious mind. This is however you are, that can get paid by a micron.

Think an idea; this is where you think and focus and create what you consider important. Think of the moment and you create the idea by what is thought in idea.

This in idea is what can get you things or you can get a request usually, this can get you idea by what can get you things by feel. Think about it and you get what you want or you may not want to do it.

Think and guard; think of the moment and guard yourself if you think the idea that will happen is dangerous.
This is right; thinking to cool down, I hold a water stone and think to the stone to spread water through my aura to cause my body to cool off.

Otherwise think to connect to the planet consciousness while you hold the stone, this is where you hold a water stone like an aquamarine. This is thinking to cool down the planet using the water energy in the atmosphere.

See that is using the water particles as a water store. The point is done, this is done as you create a result of coolness around the planet.

What you must do with this is keep your focus and think cool thoughts. Otherwise you might heat up the area. Alternative wise you can cause the water to coelesce into clouds, the clouds form a coolness in through the area.

Think of the water forming as a mist otherwise, so you can cause a cool area around you. This lasts until you don't need the effect. All this is from thinking or imagining a point, this is done while holding an aquamarine stone.

Think; think as your lying back and holding a Ruby to work with the fiery atmosphere or aquamarine to work with the water in the atmosphere, think the cure in the upper atmosphere comes to the area.

Think an instance that this cured you of your problems. Then think yourself on another planet, your then free of the planet your on by feel that you either do or don't need with this idea.

This works most times, if it doesn't the optimal choice is get aboard a space vehicle by thinking that your on one, then pass through the upper area of the atmosphere. That's all I can say for now.

For other spaces; think the cure is there if you need it there, then you create the idea by what you manifest with feel and thought. The point this works with the consciousness of the area is where you think your connected to the conscious of things.

Then all you need to do is think of what you want and the consciousness manifests the idea you have. This is useful you see that it can exist this way, things will go back to normal after the area is no longer effected.

Think a path; if you think a path exists then the path creates itself. This happens naturally and with patience a clear pathway emerges, this is done after walking it enough and after thinking you know or go a way for some path.

Thought; the idea is this, the point you go with is up to you to decide. If you react to the point that is there, then you know the way of the area. So that you go or do things, otherwise you do idea in the place by feel.

Day solemn; the point is sometimes something you say that is a release of stress. Through interpretation, this is where you darem into what you need them to do.

The spiral; the spiral can do what you need, this is with an inward spiral to diminish things you don't want and a outward spiral that increased what you do want. Think of where you want to go, you are there when you trace the inward symbol sometime in no time.

Set in epidemic; think of the moment and think of the cure and the set in epidemic disappears. This cure effects by aura energy as you think of curing the idea and spreads through the land. Otherwise this is cured by death.

Don't be a sex addict.; This is where you aren't a sex addict. So you can say, don't be so hard. Still you can create what you want, this is done unless you don't need.

Think and awareness; think and you are aware, this is a point that created interest so you know how things are done.

Meet and greet; think to meet and you can greet, that is what can work with others.

Maria meeting; the Maria meet is going to happen by feel. Think of the best for maria. Thanks.

Cassini; this crashed into Saturn, so I think it's data is being used.

My spirit visit to Andrews; this was short and sweet, we sat down and he physically played a game all day. Then I returned through use of the water that was here.

So that was what I used for the point, I transmitted myself from his house to my apartment and I was home. It was fun and I had new idea to use, so I think I had gained something useful from this visit. Until next time.

Thinking use; this is where I thought the use and then I got the point of usage.

Focus concept; think the use and you get the point to do things, this is where the game did what he wanted. He literally got what he needed by text.

Moving; think of the place as you want or wish to move, this is idea in effect. The point I'd say is done so think this is done and this is done.

Think is feel; think this is the point you feel the things you do. That means they are the done thing, then you know things are finished by the spirit or soul.

Family dollar a/c; they fix the store air conditioning and reopen the store nearby.

This animal; this is a pet, this is a dog I had. Too bad I had to let him go.

The room smoking; the room smoking stops and they do the smoking elsewhere. This is done without getting the inhabitants in trouble.

Delayed blast fireball; think of the hand generating the fire element and projecting forth a sphere of fire that is as compact as you need the form. Then the idea is done as you think to the energy, then "pause" and when you are ready to let the effect get the target then you think to actively do the deed. This is to create the effect by the thought "unpause" and the fireball will hit the target. That's delayed blast fireball as seen in a game, the true way to do this is think fire forms in the air and creates itself as though a sphere shape that goes where you think the sphere goes. That's it and remember that the smaller the sphere the more compacted the sphere is by feel, the faster the fireball goes. That's the way to do this effect by an ideal situation.

Quote:
"that is a thought, this is in idea." -sherry
"Say or do earnings by what you want, your thoughts form reality." -sherry
"Look in effect, the area is obvious and to the point you know where your going." Sherry
"You've given him an edge by saying that." Sh
"But your right, I've given him an edge too much." Sh
"Ciou and farewell till later. Good-bye." -sh

Definings:
Geoff; cjlit, culprit, Cupid: the main god of love. Instead of love though he created situations that drew attracted people.
That's if you are aware of the person by feel. This is what you can do with love, if you are aware of your personal need and do things that are appreciated.
Think of the moment and you are free, so you are able to allow for things. Then you can meet and greet. After enough greetings you can get a positive reaction. That is all there is about this. This is all in a day's work.
How; peace, meet n greet
Do; die off in ancient, act in english
Du; die not in ancient, due
In me; have sex in ancient, no or not me otherwise
Of me; off me in ancient, of me in english
No me; gnow me in ancient, not me in english

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *