Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 6, 2018

The enjoyable day

No more is the meaning that created by feel, what I definitely describe here is the idea to do if necessary. Think the aura energy caused what you need to do, then someone else can do the deed.
Child care; think of the child and work by fear if you see they don't do what you want. Think of the moment to dismiss, this is so you create the peace of mind that you seek.

This is child care by what you do. Think to relieve their minds by doing something nice for them and they are feeling peace, this is done by the fear fading away and peace seeming there.

Think; for this to work, think of the idea that you want to express. then you create by the feel with the point expressed. If you don't, the point is done and you feel free as things happen to you. Otherwise your doing right by going around.

Multi-dimensional time trick; this trick could lead you into seeming psychic and seeing ghosts. Think of the moment and you can sense the time, the brain can handle this trick in 10 dimensions.

The point is this, the mirror is the tool you can use for viewing other places. Think and you know by what occurs to you,  what you think that your soul intuitively let's you figure out is what you deal with by feel.

The trick is this, think of the dimension number and feel you can see the area represented. Then you can create with the moment you imagine and work is by soul feel.

The soul can allow for the moment of more that you want to see or do. This is quite hazardous on the point that you think, so if you think of another point and identify with idea things will be fine.

This is do, the idea is done. The idea is possible because the soul can seem anywhere, think of the place and your there unless you don't want to be there.

Eating; I can eat anything and not gain a pound.

Gain; I gain in money, wealth and idea and that's not weight.

Do; this is a do, think of the area to see. The idea is then where you think the aura energy is what shifts you on focus. So think and you are where you want to see.

Wiz; this is a wizz, so think of where you want to go and go there.

Ed; the education of school and events, the point you learn is mostly energy depressant by some effect. I learn my way back home, this is a point of life that you do.

Chaos; the chaos is the point you think, that means this is a point of uncontrolled logic or craziness that is energy.

Ghost realm; the ghost realm is where you think of where you want yourself, then the space is physical actions that are ghostly actions here.

The idea is the space you think to see or service is the space that is where your a ghost or energy in form. The space your in is some physical space that has a ctual points that you can do.

The em space; this space is emblazoned with space traveling people, think to use one of their space craft otherwise cars to get away if your spirit is there.

The fo space; this space time is force space where you think to focus and you create by the feel.

Jail space; this space is entered by thinking of bars and feeling as you do. This space is also limited. So if you don't need to be there, then overcrowding could be what happens and you are free if you think you are free. So silently you are free, thank you Danny Moisant.

Don't duplicate; your cats stop duplicating in number and this is by feel.

By chance; this is if you are free of the game of life, think to leave and go by the exit. Your free in the out.

A note on your 4th dimension room; there's nothing in it. That's it and I think I know what to do to get something there. Transform the idea into energy, then use your aura energy to transwarp it there. So I have success no matter what. This is so I find what is missing. Found, I think I will return with the item and go on my way.

The aura cooler; when the wind hits the body and the sweat cools the body, this allows your aura energy to cool you off more effectively. This came from a worker in the field.

The idea; think of the end result saying what you want, sometimes to be understood. Then you create with what is there.

This by feel is creating the point, that you realize in knowing this is by the feel unless you don't need to do things. Then we're done by feel.

I am aware; the point is the fact of life, think of the moment and you create with results.

I am with en; I am with the point at the end. The point is a person, the idea is done by feel. You know things by what you feel.

I am cool; this is a viewable by third eye activated with pinneal gland blood flow silver sphere that you know is creating cooling effects by what you feel.

Then feel comes from wind hitting your sweat and cooling you down. This caused by spirit or soul the silver sphere. That caused the idea, where by walking around you can still cool down.

Think of do n die; This came from a past life, where thinking dnd creates this effect, thinking no do or die creates the relief. The shift didn't happen and you are safe from spiritually caused death.

Think of ads; the ads can be created from thinking that you bought the product when you didn't and the point you think the product is there as you can act to the point that you believe the product is right for you.

Acting that the product is there, makes the product by the aura energy. This can cause the product to appear by your spirit energy.

Then when it disappears, the product either finds the way there or you can buy the product. Then you know things are possible when you find the product one day without trying. Enjoy.

P.s. just think peace is achieved. Then peace happens by feel. That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *