Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Thinking the thought to do

Thinking the thought to do, I came to realize that I could offer something to people that they hadn't thought of before.

So the idea came to mind to make things up and create by the spirit with the subconscious guiding. This used the instinct by intuition and thought that was needed.

Food; the food is found and gotten by those that need it. This is the way of the land.

Fear reaction; this reaction is not always to be done, once your aware of it it does not effect you unless you hold something against a person.

Reasoning; reason each time wins out over the reaction that gives you what you need out of fear. Just think of the reason and the unreasoning fear disappears.

Intuition; it is intuitive time to use the soul and find that which you need, so think about what you want and each time you think of a need you know where and when to look.

This can be deliberate and devisive so be careful. If you feel your going to be beaten, then think your not going to be beaten and your not.

Not; I just gave 5 dollars as a gift that not only counts towards things that you want. Buy what you need.

Chips; I am now going to eat mini marshmallows the rest of the day, so this will be fun.

Upcoming launch; the launch by sp a ce x will be a successful event. This is without need to abort to it's operation. They resolve their spacecraft differences and have no issues so they then create the launch successfully.

Money; this could come and due by feel.

I don't mind; I don't mind things that occur, this is as long as they are positive and allowed for by idea. Whatever occurs, I am not laughed at by feel. So I am aware by idea that things will work out.

I am; I am aware if I were to be working so I think things will become better. This is life without infliction. Enjoy yourself.

Brain matter; just wait and it becomes brain matter. Just think about it doing what you want and don't think the thought. This stops the brain matter reaction.

No reaction; what occurs after this is useful information that you can choose to write down or not. Think in the best terms that you can if you do.

You know things about life by this point. Due note cruel laughter may ensue, think not to be effected by this. This has no meaning to you now, this is so you can think to enjoy yourself.

Think a point; think a point to do things work out. The things you do make the moment. So if you think it clear then it's cleared up and no longer muddy. That's how it works.

Think; think your need or desire, the need materializes actually. This occurs when you realize your true desire. So bear with it and think of positive end results by the idea that you have things.

This mostly works about 80% of the time. This works all the time with thinking of the sun or solar light that did what you wanted.

When the solar light manifests, there is a Sunbeam that is there so solar or sun is the point of light reference where you can create some results.

That's all I wrote there so did can mean didn't, this allows the point where you don't get what you want, same as can meaning can't if things don't work the way you wanted by feel.

So think another way, like thinking positive to you  can get positive results. So this is where the solar light allows things.

This is a point so where you think is also where you can get what you want by exploit. Sometimes you can use the idea by feel, this is so things work out. This is all I wrote about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *