Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, May 31, 2018

New idea

The newness of this moment is amazing, a new idea comes to me as I think in a point of you but thinking of the past is like thinking of the idea that I could get something for nothing. So this may mean that I could get things in idea that are needed or necessary, then if I may go get them I will get them now. This is what I decided so I can get what I want, thinking of what I want is only getting what I need or desire more quickly. The other way I think about this only makes in idea what I intend. Thinking to save money I save the point and work with things that exist and things can deexist.

The idea is this, if they don't exist then they aren't there. Otherwise they are a sign of the subconscious. The idea is simple enough, exactly what we need I think. So I will let you go and do what you want, this is as I do what I do what I want. So if I think something or someone to deexist, then they find a reason to not exist and this is sometimes an effect in the area. So I will ciou now and farewell till later. Seeya.

P.S. This is an idea I found interesting, thinking of the moment I wrote some of these things down. These idea I used in the 4th and 5th dimension.

4th effects:

The 4th dimension serves my needs perfectly, I can do right or wrong and noone seems bothered. I can find what I need off the market, this is for cheap and effectively quality. The 5th only serves those that do right or correct things. Just think of what you want and the effect is this, where you get what you want and thinking directs the point. This is a direct effect of life by what I do. Thinking the number 4 and that I am there in the 4th dimension allows me to be there. This is a point that allows me to cure myself.

Those that mention the 6th, only mention the dream part of the 6th dimension. The dimension of bad effect towards the living. If your alive in the 6th dimension then your hunted by objects and treated similar by others in the inphysical. This is ruled by the text, and your able to return to the physical dimension after death. This is the last thing I do for this moment in time.

third eye pull; Think of the person and their third eye, then use a diamond to cast forth ice energy to surround the third eye. Then reach out and imagine it being pulled out, this is as you pull things out of the area. This causes the pinneal gland third eye to shut down and create in a later time is thinking about what you want and then you can create by imagining or thinking things are created by feel. Feel is blood flow control, btw and thinking the thing to create or work with by feel is directing the blood flow, this is working to create with the third eye by blood reflowing towards the pinneal gland.

time effect; The time effect is the essence of created time with what you do, think of your third eye opening and then command the third eye to make things occur by what time you need. The third eye "pinneal gland" can manifest in any way, shape or form that you want or need. So think of what you want and it is created. Making is a point you can imagine or work your will by feel and this uses your crown chakra. That means you activate the crown chakra using the third eye and create with the infinite amount of energy that the crown chakra can seem to use by your directing will. Otherwise you create by thinking about what you want and your third eye creates the idea with use by the crown chakra. A piece of advice, only use the crown chakra if you really need to use it.

The ending; the end of the 4th dimensional trip is this, usage of the flune gate to another part of the dimension will assure safety. Thinking of the idea to form, draw a big oval in the air that you can step through, that you can close by any means you think logical or quite simply use your hand and trace the top of the oval thinking the gate will close. This oval can link you through time to the area of your desire and things are what you need that can seem to be there. Then think your returning to your own dimension and make use of the third eye to go or work and do as you need to return.

5th effects:

The effect of this is to use the point and make use of what you have. This means there is nothing wrong by feel, and things are aware to help you understand things that exist. Deexisting things by thinking can create havoc in the area, especially if you want to create peaceful intention and they know you. If you deexist things then the person that needs to use the item will miss it and make use of things to reclaim it. This is the 5th dimensional way. Get to the 5th dimension by thinking the number 5 and thinking your there in the 5th dimension. You you will feel a subtle shift and things will reveal what is there by your thinking of things to appear. The objects that you value will travel with you and you will find them again.

So think of where you want to go and you can get there. The 5th dimensional language is simple vowels and hidden in english speech. So if you find yourself there, expect some objects to be there with you and some to disappear. The 5th dimensional magic is this, think of what you want and the idea will manifest what you want with wanting a wanted effect or creating a field of expertise to work with this idea, be careful the terms that you want to create with as you could set off a bomb if you think of things. Things such as bombs being "right" and thinking of things, these are what creates anyway. So enjoy this effect as you will or can.

Think; Think of what you need and its being created for you by the third eye making it with your feeling.

Need; Need a point and its there by feel. A point is something that you need by feel, that is there and can create for you if you think it can.

Want; Want an idea of the effect, thinking of the idea is what makes the manifest and makes what you intend known if you think it does.

Return; The 5th is actually the sun in a higher vibration and this is by thinking of the world, the world you see or sense is made by the sun conscious creating what you think to exist. So think to return, this is to think your returning and then you are back in the normal world. No problem exists by feel for you after this because the sun grants you your need or wish, that is a thought need spoken. If you find yourself there, then you are where you think you are aware. Normally you are where you sense you are aware, so this is different by the feeling that you have you can know what the I conscious feels. This is so you know what you feel from the third eye, that exists as generated by the pinneal gland. If the pinneal gland isn't activated by blood flow control, then you won't have a third eye effect. So saying, this is the last section of the article.

In the event of continued effort, contribution to the field you present is what creates by the point or focus in use. Just focus and you can create with words by the power of the third eye.

Think of the focus point when you do this, then you can credit create or create where you intend to create the effect of desire or need the effect and the third eye will open and create the idea for you. This may seem the lazy man's way out to create doing fire effects. But the idea is the point of the idea you have and you can create with the giving point as you think your need to create with what you have by intention. The need is the thing that the third eye pinneal gland does, so think of what you need and it will do it for you. This is mainly because the third eye pinneal gland is apart of you and works by feel, this is as if it snaps aware and does what you think or feel should happen.

Feel; The feel of the moment is not always what it seems, so think of what you want and it may be given.

Creation; The creation point is where you are at the moment. Some can think of things they want and create by the third eye, others create by the crown chakra, this is just by focusing on your need to get what you think is needed at the moment. Then with a course the point is done by feel. This depends on what dimension were on at the time, so were allowed certain things at certain times. Otherwise we don't create as we think and we create as we feel. This is the way of creation. My creation is point to think on, this is where you can say it can or cannot exist as its a solo thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *