Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Thinking here

Thinking here is just by the same thought, this thought is what I had when I had left. So I will have another thought by feel. This thought will lead me out of darkness and make likeness end from life experience.
I think this is to the likeness what leads one to believe, that things things will work out between people. Ending that likeness makes things interesting and creates less problems, this is focusing in the end on creating things by the feel. This is unless likeness is like your thoughts. This is what I created by feel. Just think of what you want from the idea and the idea forms your point you want created. This happens by suggestion counted off the idea you look at, and sometimes read according to your subconscious actions. So far I have this:

Ritual; think of what you want and separate some hair of you that you allow to fall to the floor. Then the statement of what you need as reaffirming things to get results is done.

I am well; well if you can do things I know things. Things are as they are.

This is the end; the point you missed by feel is known so things I know are known otherwise they are known about. This is the way the I consciousness works, so you know about the end.

The idea; the bank note is incidental, the true wealth is just a number in a bank account. It can be set to anything. Think the number to set it to and you made it that much in credit.

This is the way this works in credit, although it can be seen as a bank error. So use the wealth at your own discretion because this should work unless something blocks the attempt.

I know just the one; I know just whom and who is there for me, so I think this will work out by things in the end.

No more clues; no more clues needed, the main point is over.

Craziness; the apple seeking sales clerk is no longer seeking apple. This leads to non craziness, even though I don't find anything nor do I inform him. He is not driven crazy if he waits.

Grace follow on; the mission is a success. The instantaneous launch is what works with this. Device stabilization is successful.

Finding; finding things is what I can do. This is what I will do if I want to find things.

Definitions:
@; in, In, in effort
Exercise; exorcise
Noise; radio
In; allowing, no fight, no, no framing, no confliction, no conflict
Out; working, shift away
Focus; create in use by imagining
Shift; focus on the water particles dissipating and remerging into a solid shape somewhere else that you feel to be by focus.
Be; not beat, change, seem to create or become by transforming
Exorcism; think to be exorcised and you are free of possession.
A; active, actively
An; ain't, not
Bleo; best, blessing for wealth
Tde; to death by row
Te; denominated
Invspiy; inverse spiral is an inward drawn or traced, while thinking of the person, spiral. The spiral could be drawn in either direction to cause reduction by feel or feel.
Ai; climb, active flow
Aima; climax
is; fight, equaliity
Frut; fruit
en; end, ending

Other things:
Think; the point is readiness, think about what you want and your ready for the idea.

Modified Lord's prayer; if I die even before I wake, pray the Lord my soul to take to another exoplanet I can live on.

Robert; he gets here and gets me to the appointment on time. I get out on time. Things go smoothly.

Thinking; the thought that this is illusion illustrates that I may need the correct minerals. All the minerals I can get will work if in a vitamin mixture.

So thinking of this I create the idea of better behavior, even though I am aware and getting temporary relief. This is until my shot is done. That is all there is to this point of reset.

This place; think of this place to go there if you want to be there, the point is done by feel.

I think so your aware; that means things that are thought your aware of if you want to seem by soul. This is in telepathy.

I feel so I am aware; what I feel or sense you by is concentration that you are aware of, this is with feeling from the other that you can sense with the senses.

Installing; installing apps is easy and successful on my phone.

Thin; I am thin again, yay so I will enjoy myself by working with others. I will also work with focus or do something else.

Transformations; place a hair in the mouth, this usually is with food being eaten. So when your body energy matches the hair energy, your back to being to yourself.

Levitation; think to form an ice crystal platform under the thing or person, and this forms from air water molecules, imagining the platform lifting in the air.

This causes the thing or person to lift up and possibly levitate. This works sometimes, if you can control gravity in the mangioko or eye world by lifting the item up in your inner world. Then you can cause gravity lift or at least a rocking back and forth.

Dream in dream; the dream is there but your in a dream and this counts as a lucid dream. The dream ends in moments, when you describe something.

Focusing; think to focus and create by feel. This is the last thing to do for self-creation. The controls are simple, think of the moment and focus on making peace.

Then work by imagining the scene or in feel the need and you create by need. Sometimes this works by stating the idea to do, so think and the idea manifests by feel.

Dismiss the thought afterwords, then you can continue on with what you want or feel is important. Otherwise you can think or feel and remove yourself from the scene, this is done as you don't want to be in the dream.

Roach; if the roach exists then the roach deexists. So everyone is not a roach. I think this means people can kill their own roaches.

Dr. Appointment; he sees me earlier on and I get my shot by feel with reason.

Thought; the point your educated is the point your released from the spinning, even then when feeling to eat my weight I can and don't eat.

The disease; the disease point unprogresses by feel, so the disease becomes unprogressed and nothing.
apple pie spice; this helps digestion. Then your not hit.

Do; if I do things by feel I avoid suspicion and things get better. Unless I do incorrectly the idea that I attempt.

Spiritual; doing or seeing signs is possible if empowered by the soul. All you need to do is think of what you want and if psychic sight is required, then focus to see the sights. The sight will come through your spirit eye using your third eye pinneal gland.

This uses the inverse eye symbol, or the symbol of an eye with an inverse spiral in the iris. This makes what you wish to occur to happen, just by doing what you want.

So this includes nice behavior. This is where the spirit works better. No longer worse, I think I will rest the rest of the day.

The right eye is good for pyrsight (firesight) or physical sight. The left eye is good for spiritual sight. The center forehead sight is made by the pinneal gland, this is for metaphysical sight or energy influences. These are eye idea that coincide with the body.

You can see the point is mute, so just use the third eye. This is think of what you want, need the idea and blood flows to the pinneal gland in the brain. This creates what you desire.

You can see anything with this effect. All you need to do is think of the need and focus on the area, this is used to create some effect and make what you desire in that area until you don't need it there.

See you don't even have to write it down by feel. So I will leave you alone with that idea, I will ciou now and farewell till later. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *