Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

thinking text III

Thinking text idea you can create, yet how creative you are is how you can see to use the language you know. This in turn is what you can use to build an effect that your third eye creates by feel.

This uses the subconscious ability to create what you suggest and things timewise to suggest it. So this is what I came up with:

Whatever; whatever occurs, I don't have to support by food. Especially if I don't need to help or need to support as I don't have it. Think of this as an early retirement. This is with no regard to others.

Figuratively; think to figure yourself and press the right pressure points, thinking of where to go or what to do this for a point. This is where you create a concept out of thin air, and make the body adjust to blood flow.

This is to each their own thinking of the shape and size to become. The concept is up to your imagination, thinking of the moment makes the point occur, so I think this will work.

Then this will, so if I think by feel this allows the body to do things by idea or circumstance. That what follows after words are spoken is up to the person.

Mangyoku; peace won't prevail in the mangyoku where only the brutal live. I even saw a few demons in here.

Think up; think up to catch the falling who got shifted out and dropped out of his or her tardis.

Think to do; think to create by feel and do what's necessary, this is what I will do for today.

Mangeoku; this is the wot world of dog formation and the area is ruled to death by humans.

Children; the children I saw in a store grow up to be adults and responsible, they can be accountable for their own actions or accounting.

I'm home; I am home and working with those that want to see work done. This is an idea of work on an entirely definite level. So I expect results. Now to rest and relax by feel.

I'm entire; this is where I am entirely sure things will work out, but note the effect before the idea is bad and can run away with the point.

Un neglect; uu-neglect causes no neglect with a point where we do what we want without guilt and think freely of the moment even in then. Yet we don't share what shouldn't be shared.

So think and you don't react if it occurs. If death happens to the body, the body turns to dust. Thinking of this, I think that I tested this on a goblinoid peering through my window.

I took the goblin as a he and exposed the point of him to a death mentally. He turned to dust immediately and didn't reform into a lifeform, due to the energy he received.

En; enjoying the day, I decided to start practicing throwing energy balls. Starting with fire, I made smudge marks on the wall. Then I switched to water, this is creating the effect of a watery mark on a surface.

This is how I passed my day, now how I passed the night was creating white marks on the surface. The point at the end was simply this, an ability restoration potion.

Then I went to sleep on a bed. This was until the next day. Now I am exercising. I hope the day goes well.

Bookworm; if you could read the mind of the person like a book, in zentropolis, the mind could, if a worm were present in the body, be read very easy.

Nice day; this is a nice day, so I can stand the day heat and finish my exercise.

Demons; they could be blood flow energy, through circulation you can create energy in city circulation effects. This energy can be directed by physical manifests, think of what you want and you create by the subconscious through suggestions.

This is a demonic effect. Know when to "or not" to stop the effect. Beings form by the spirit of the person working as though an ideal person. Kill the person or the person received death, then the person can split off their spirit.

Real life demons in use that separate from the body can make hell on earth, this is where the spirit is the demon or as the spirit acts up and can become poltergeistic or badly influential. This is what I can say is unique among humans.

They can assume many different things and create the effect by subconscious or soul wise means. So be wary of the fact, next time you meet someone you don't know and piss them off.

Wiccan; Wiccan believe in many gods, so maybe I can become one. Since Wiccan are useful and also believe in angels, I will add a diatribe on angels. This is following the break I planned for now. Ciou and seeya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *