Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

interest in magic

Interest in magic is what you think, not always what you do. So I think you can get anything done, except maybe physical manifest that uses an element to create a solid formation. Unless you think to have it created by what is normally done and you find the idea somewhere. So this listing is all about that point. Enjoy what you read, as ideal is unlimited. Ciou and farewell till later.

think; this is in idea that I do or feel things and get results. That is done so I think and what I think about is generated by the spirit that is energy of the body. This is a point to remember from the past. That sometimes appears in the present and makes the future moment possible.

Some spells

focusing spell II; Alright, what you say or think is what occurred, this happened before the present and forms the present or in the present and future moment. This is to think of what you need, then do things as natural. The moment you do, this is is shifting with the solar energy and uses created idea as a focus to "store" the energy and this acts as a batttery. Don't use too much of the objects energy or you will create cracks and sometimes break the objects energy matrix. This is an en spell that creates as you want and does as you will, that is used molecular energy with added solar energy..the uses are many nd whatever you imagine or visualize you can create.  However you might hold the object to train your thoughts an focus the energy, this used bioenergy of your body with the solar energy energy that's added to the body,  You can create with crystals and other objects, although crystals may last longer.

Lose 8 lbs; Here is this package, that once called into acting on you by stating "here" as you need the effect. That causes you to lose 8 lbs by feel quickly. This happens to halt weight gain and do things without any stress. This package happens to stop working if not needed and keeps off the extra weight by idea or what you feel.

Lose 12 lbs; this package make you lose 12 lbs by what you do, also in doing things you create with an idea and use up the weight you don't need. You can get this package by thinking of this and needing the result of weight loss. This does not cause you to lose objects you want to keep.

En package; Get this package by stating "en" while thinking of this text. This package allows you to create what you think and need as you speak or imagine the idea, that works as though an ideal end point. This effects at the end of things you want to end with no stress.

think; if you need a solution relax your mind and let your mind wander, then the mind finds a solution and your soul applies the idea intended by yourself. This works by where you do things, then you create the idea with an idea that you perceive. You can relax easily by typing or stating that, "I am relaxing" or "this works". Then your relaxing, sometimes this works at least in the mind as you apply a fix.

Thought; what you think is what doesn't matter as I use the idea anyway. This is a point I get from a computer, so don't mind it if it occurs.

Think a point; the idea you have is what is done, that's if you need it done.

Ingenious; the point you have is with an idea that you realize by the spirit allowing you to know what the soul has in information.

thought point; what you think then, this is what you have in idea. So I think the soul is ingenious and the spirit is cause or energy flow, sometimes made by the blood flowing through the veins. The idea is what you realize by feel.

Think; the idea is what you can realize by the soul coming up with the answer or the mind wandering comes up with the point of idea.

This; what you then think in idea, you realize or know it by feel if its true.

Done; the idea you think, is there if that is done.

Sales; I can buy things, if I think its necessary otherwise if I don't have the money then I won't be over to get the idea..

Subconscious magic; If you used your subconscious, then this is how some spells work. If you think then are focused in by need on the idea and stated a word. The subconscious did things to work with the idea. That's the secret to subconscious magic by the way. So your subconscious needs what you suggest is needed. It helps if you are relaxed to get off an easy effect.

Magic; the magic card doesn't work for overcharges.

oth; not lousy in activity, this is an effect by feel.

magic; This is applying your mind that wanders, so think as long as you have something or work with something there's magic by what you feel. So if your wanting to cure yourself, then focus and create with the subconscious mind. Suggest the idea and the subconscious will do it if you feel its necessary.

urd uanix oct ezh = weight lessen 8 lbs.

en urd uana = at the end the weight lessens. pronounced in atleantian: en erd oo-an-ah

vull daegix cent doe = wealth increases 100 dollars. pronounced in ateanian: vull day-g-ike-x

hang urd vyrt e uan urd liu vyrt = halt weight gain and lessen weight. pronounced in atleantian: hang oo-erd vye-ert ee oo-an oo-erd lee-oo vye-ert

loa urd oct ezh = lower weight 8 lbs. pronounced in atleantian: low-ah oo-er-d oct ez-h

kep u xce urd = keep no excess weight. pronounced in atleantian: keep you x-cehn oo-erd

weight = I naturally lose weight with a potion.

this; this is a point you need by feel and things just happen, that is done with the intention of what you think in idea. So everything is intention, think about what you need or want as a need and you could get what you think. This is usually as a possible chance, that is there by trying what you need or do. If you intend to do things or have someone else do something, then the chance increases. So think and you realize what was done.

launch; the space-x launch tomorrow will go off the platform beautifully. There will be no problems.

what; no problems.

writing stuff

This came from an old website: We accept checks and credit cards through Paypal, we also accept moey grams and western union and you can call us from a grocery store, once you sign a money gram form. No cash by mail. For a limited time offer, you can buy four cd's for 25 dollars, no cash by mail or feel free to use money grams or western union.

Mint; Sometimes mint is a soporative that increases weight by what you do with relaxing the body, and you suddenly don't mind what you eat. Nor do you watch what you eat, if you are relaxed enough.

imitation apple taste; if you feel free to use a bit of cinnamon and substitute dietary sugar, en this happens to taste like imitation cinnamon apples with your drinking water.

suggestions; These are suggestions for mindmaster:
I am losing weight by what I do.
Whatever causes the weight to come on to you, doesn't happen.
What I am owed, I am paid back for the idea or what seems to happen.
Whatever blocks the payment, doesn't block earning the pay.
What I need I get, if I can get it.
It is not a hit, think about things and you get away with what you need.
I get paid double or triple the money from what I pay and otherwise give away.
I am paid back and double or triple the money that I get.
I am smart, if I think about things or need some result.
I can create what I need, if I have the materials.
If low ED, then ED that's lower creates higher ED.
I am aware of my options, even if I think about things and need the result.
The brain creates awareness, the idea is what is done if you think about needing the idea as an end result.
Rezuit is result and thinking about things, you create what is necessary by whatever means possible.
Results are created by the idea expressed, if you think about the point you make what you need.
Muscle weight is countered by what is done, if you think of anymore then you will find no problems by what is done.
I can do things with the weight, if its proven effective.
If the en, then is mentioned what will occur. That means what is the end will happen.
Think about things, then use is what you consider.
The right result can be what sets you off, if you think about the idea then you calm down.
If calm, you consider things better. Then is the moment your relaxed.
When you think of the internet, you realize what is wrong or how slow things are by feel. The internet can make you wait.
What you think, then it is. If we can think.
Turn bad luck in idea, now you have good luck. Enjoy yourself.
I can create anything by what I think and feel.
The en, this is the end.

Suggestions II; This is a point that has only a few suggestions.
The idea is the end, think a point and you create with the idea of the point you have in thought.
The mind is a valuable thing, avoid wasting it away by what you do.
The mind is the brain, think of what you know and you are able to feel by what is done.
This is used in idea, think the end to exit by the point.
You always act as though you were cured by the medicine in the water.
If always then en, is the point.
You do things on time, this is the end of the line.
If you know things, then you do things by feel or idea that you think is what is done.

Acknoledgement; Did you gnow, that ATM translated in a violent mood to mean attack me? When it translated into at the moment
normally automated teller machine. I checked it out, the violent man actually attacked me. All I said was ATM. Quite fascinating, actually. That "it" also translated into hit with a violent man. So there you go. I guess it depends on mood.
Yeah, being inside your head creates a feedback loop.

A friend of mine was like that. He took terms violently. I guess he claimed he was possessed in the end. So that was interesting. So thinking of him I don't use the term 'it' or ATM. Since he was psychic as well. Not thinking of him I can use those terms. Psychic people can hear thoughts of those that think of them. Then come and attack them if violent.

If they can find them. Its been proven that as you speak you think. That's what I know so far unless there is more to this story. Feel free to comment to me what you think. This is fascinating. I believe its thought from the perception by the third eye. That makes anyone psychic.


recipes

flavoring; the tea flavor is what makes the tea good, so if you need flavor just add water and maybe a flavor packet by crystal light. Quite possible good on its own, this could be made better. So instead of the sugar and flavor packet, make use of sugar substitute and crystal light flavoring. Added with dark chocolate stevia and vanilla extract, this is used as a point for better communications where the vanilla extra is diuretic and the stevia is a point of flavor..also if you mix sugar or sugar substitute with flavor packet, and with a little water you can add it to any drink and you get better flavor. That's after you get the drink and this includes water, so mix the little water with the flavorings including the sugar or sugar like substitute and you have it made.

definitions: (skip to end)

def = definitely think, the idea is supplied by feel unless illegal.
an = ain't, this ain't illegal yet so your in luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *