Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Focus point 5

This is in idea the focus you point out and the subconscious will do. This means what you say or think the subconscious creates a manifest by feel. Enjoy what is written and feel free to use what is there as a suggested idea. Ciou and farewell till later.

Think; the idea is done, no damage is done in site except for what damage is obvious.

Meals on wheels; they come today and things work out in the end.

Think; think she is yours and the attitude changes. This happens by feel without stress. She even gets along with you.

Heron; he uses my system he picks instead of the straight 5e DND system. He has fun by feel with no problem.

Pick; the moment is done, think for the ideal use, the moment is set, the idea is done.

Shit; crap or things.

I; aye or ideal items.

Money; money comes to my hands quick enough, so I am able to cover the cost of anything at least double or triple over.

Earnings; I can keep the change or 5 dollars that I kept. This happens without stress.

Dentist; I have enough novacane to deaden the nerve and I don't feel the pain of the teeth. Whatever occurs, they don't keep me waiting too long. No mistakes are made by feel. He fixes me up by feel.

Charming; charming to look at easy to fix, this is a point put to the present.

A en now; a point is the end for this by feel.

Fed up; not overfed.

Fed; eat or not, this is where I think.

Think; the end point is done, think what you want and you are getting this for free. Think and you know things, that is used by what is done. 

We; the secret to this is to use enough food up in exercise, then to gain weight this doesn't happen.

Herbs and pills; if you use forskolin and artichoke supplements, then add a multi mineral and vitamin pill you will lose weight no matter what you eat.

The end; the point is mute, think about the idea and the subconscious has created what you need.

Mickey; she doesn't mind what happens by feel. So she is relaxed by idea or feelings that she gets from you.

Hit points; the hit points are not used, the percentage of health is used instead. This is done so the game is easier to use.

I mind it; I mind things that are happening, so if you don't mind this is done.

In no effect; this statement creates no effect by what you do.

Dentist; the fix that's done is lasting and people are competent. The dentist operation is smooth and any actual tragedy energy is soothed. No pain is felt. The dental filling stays in the teeth.

Dennis; he makes games and does things by feel.

Focus; they reappear and return to their home and area of play.

Think and focus; the idea is game play, the game of life and regret. This is a point that exists by feel yet you aren't there. You are where you think you are by feel. So what occurs there, this is a point you think about. Think and you know what to do.

There; there is a place for everyone, think and you know what to do.

Thought; think of the moment and people react accordingly, then the thought you had as intent is done. This is how the thought based magic works. Feel free to use this as you want. This is free information.

Eating; the thought that you eat or need to eat disperses the need to eat. 

Think; the idea is life is like a game, then you create what you consider if you think to focus and create by feel.

Revitalization; this is where you think your energy goes through the veins and makes the body work by feel. This can use two points of touch, the feel of energy, thinking that the energy goes through the body from one touch to the other and the body recovers by feel. 

This is why the body is animated at first, then creating with the energy, the body then farts and seems to pass out on using up the energy. 

This sometimes works by idea, the point is done really when the body passes out and doesn't come back to life. Use this to find out answers and idea, if you think to do things by feel.

Cone of silence; hold your fingers up shaped like a cone, then think your projecting energy in the cone shape as you state qq.

Cone of elements; think of the element to form and hold up three fingers, that are shaped like a cone configuration. Now think your projecting elemental energy in a cone shape. 

This sometimes works as you state the element by name, and think to project energy as you hold up the cone shaped configuration of fingers.

Free energy formation; think of what you need to form and you create it in some manner where you need it or can get the idea. This forms anything of what you need, this is where you can either perceive it or get it.

I have a point by feel for you,  think of what you want and its formed inner world. That influences the outer world by producing thought and idea of the idea. 

This is where you form or find it in the real world. Then you get what you think is deserved and that is all. See that's a core concept of many magic styles. I like it easily forming by feel. Its easy on the body and less stress occurs by feel with this in effect.

Have fun; think another means is done and you create by feel with relaxation.

Fading away; the point fades away to another layer of the creators shield and the problems disappear as if not there.

If not there; the idea you have sometimes doesn't manifest, except where it is.

Multi users; they die by what you do. This can use the idea of what you need killed. If you think the suggested idea, then state kk you get the effect.

Definition
Sodn = Sodden; soaked
Ib = Denisovian; they exist as a point of animal headed humanlike. So they are off in their own space, I think ib are them.

En-eo'yrix'o = 1 million years past; things aren't here that said its that simple. Enjoy your life, ciou and farewell until later on when I come up with more stuff.

Yws = yes

Nno = no, u

Dmnt = Dementia; some lunacy is where this is similar to multiple mind syndrome, where you have an illness that is a world and its there in your mind. All except the point of this, the fact that sometimes you hear things or voices of the people. 

The case of dementia that I studied is where the voices sometimes tell you to kill yourself or other things that occur and sometimes its not wanted to be heard. This is done unless necessary.

They can make you believe things that aren't happened, so medical treatment is what drops the voices by feel. Oregano and turmeric are a temporary treatment. Real medicine may be required.

Ezit; good for the idea, you easily do things. Except for the breakage point. Enjoy yourself as this is the end of the file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *