Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Gods' dice game

Gods' dice game; I suppose the world wouldn't be worth the candle if everything was predetermined. Whatever your alignment, if you choose chaos then I recommend studying the quantum realm thoroughly. This quantum realm can produce nearly anything in this realm.

I can just picture them up there rolling a 1d20 to see where the next tornado in Oklahoma will manifest.

And a 1d4 is used to see which direction it heads. 1d100 for intensity. Maybe when comets hit that is a god dropping his dice off the table or imagining the result. 1d20 for amount. And when we fly rockets up there, he puts on his invisibility cloak.

So with the creator's dice game, a chaos roll is a 1d4, where 1 is you get what you want as a need, a 2 is some  result otherwise, a 3 is some random imagined or thought up event, and a 4 is nothing at all. This is all determined by what is thought and needed.

If you think in percentage, then imagine the result. Then he would roll a die to see the percent chance done. Imagine the dice roll to see what results occur, and this is what you want.

Basically the dice don't effect him the slightest. He makes things up as he goes along. I like to think every thing is where all the Gods are huddled around a table to see who can get the most followers before Ragnorak.

I have a dicebag somewhere. 1d20 is my favorite. The more you shake it the more entropy you add. If you drop a dice without the shake it is bound by law to only land on one side unless it bounces. The act of observation destroys the latent entropy by feel. Enjoy your dice game, creator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *