Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Thoughts about the future

This is an idea of a goings on or about the area. I think I will start with this idea, thinking.

Thinking; thinking is the process of the mind going about it's business. So I will think of what I need and go about my business.

Think; things work out by feel and working gets easier. This is to ease your time here and make things easier in the long run.

The store; the store is within your aura world, the prices are fair and set by you. The employees are the same. The purchase only increases your wealth. This is done if the store exists.

Thinking; thinking creates by the third eye pinneal gland and this is done when you think about what you want.

Think and work; this is thinking or doing as you work. Think and do things as normal and this is done as you work.

Think and do; this is thinking about what you want and the do force is used to fulfill the actions necessary to do it.

Think and end; think of a point to end with and you can end on that point of living to do. This ends roaches or bugs lives.

Bugs; the bugs diminish by feel and don't come back.

This en; the point at the end, the will sets the end that you can work with by feel.

Activity; this end is where you focus and create by having things to do, all the while thinking of things to manifest.

Fighting; fight scenes are amazing but not here for now. For now peace will rule the moment.

Stones; think the stone by elemental use and you can control the elements. This is by thinking of the elemental effect, for the right idea and the stone to effect think to create the element you need by necessity. The stone will do the need.

Think the need; the need will be satiated by what you can do.

By; buy or bye
Eh; bye
En; enhance

Stone; the stone dragon can return you to your land, now you've completely changed form. Just think of the purpose and the dragon will do it. If you want to work here, then you may by feel.

This is the way of working for now and by now things are working out. So think positively to create positive results for you and others. This is where things will work out.

So think of the positive result to create positively. Think of the end to create the ending you need. In this way, things should go your way.

Think; the emdrive is used anyway, this is to lift us up and away from gravity by feel.

A singularity em; the drain is an excellent singularity, just think the need and swirling funnel water will do what you need.

Is; things work out for her or him by feel. Think of the positive and things energywise will occur.

Right; think of a way and things of course are well. This works well with normal life.

Writing diamond; the messenger eye is to hold the diamond, this is just as you think of the message to display to the third eye of the intended person. Then you create a message flash, that the third eye created from the pinneal gland will notice.

Freezing diamond; think of the area or person and hold the diamond to focus on the area and freeze or unfreeze the person or area. This is what can freeze nearly anyone. Use a moonstone, Ruby or blue stone to unfreeze them.

Ruby; the Ruby works by interring fire energy from yourself to the area or Target person and doing what you think about.

Thinking; time to find my way out of there, this is where I thought myself spiritually so I could practice stone magic. So I will go now.

Ciou; good-bye area consciousness and I will be back sometime if necessary. Whatever I do is on my own. The old consciousness served me well.

Other things:

The end; the ending to this is that things work by feel and example. Otherwise things are as they are aware by now.

Thinking game; I am playing a thinking game with the cats in the past, this is where I am thinking one thing and they think the other thing.

So I am gathering thoughts and combining the idea from the point I sense. This is fun to do. One thing of note, cats have strange thoughts.

This is what I came up with:

Think of the moment to form your need as a manifest. This is a way of doing things. Think of your need and state the idea to create with a point. This is the way of manifestation.

Think of the positive to create the positive end result, this is a positive feedback system that you can use any given time.

Thinking to use the past allows you to create with the present, so if you think the present situation is over then the end of the moment is done. That is all there is to this system of need.

This is in the need not the want, so if you think of the need you can get what you want sometime. This is noted in society today and daily practice is what creates what you intend.

So think of what you need and you get things that you point out. That's how this system works, if you care to do things for others.

This nevermind is if not then you won't get too far, anyway that's what I wanted to talk about. So that is true until I find something else to chat on by feel.

Shake heal; the shaking of the body while holding both shoulders heals the body, this is done as you get rid of frustration.

Think to focus; think to create by focus with what you feel to create.

Then your done; the point this is remembered as is, then your done if you think you are finished. That is all for now.

Other classes:

Otherwise; think of the place and time and it becomes obvious for what is going to occur.

Spiritually; this is an idea to follow along the roadside and not try to cross it unless you freely feel it's safe.

Think to relate; think of the moment and as you can relate to the consciousness of the person there or the building then you know of what is there sometimes.

The body art is obvious sometimes, think or feel the moment out and you can make with what work you need to do. So realize what their consciousness thinks and you can understand it in English sometime.

So if afflicted are nearby then their unafflicted. This is done by thinking of gravity and their gravity containing their nature by feel.

Thinking stuff does work with the spirit but not always with others. Think your alert and your able to navigate the area without a hitch.

Thinking; think this is true to get an ideal result. Angels serve the purpose of working, animal spirits serve the purpose in use. Think the use to get to work with the purpose set in mind.

Mae Thomas; she gets her job by landing the job.

Things I do; the things I do are positive and not ever negative. This in nature is thinking of the best for those 

intended. Think of the positive and you get positive results.

Summoning; think of the item or person and imagine the item or person to be here by feel of their consciousness. If a person is to be summoned, then state the name of said person three times.

Think and by imagining the person somewhere, this causes the person to go where you thought to send the person. This can be anywhere, yet think of the person as invulnerable and he or she is invulnerable.

This is where I am about to go out, thinking of what I need to do. So I will ciou and farewell till later, good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *