Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, June 18, 2018

Think and become

This is where you can think and become what you wish by feel. Think and you know what to do with this information. If your self-aware then the moment you do things, some good things occur or positive results happen by feel from this. What you think to happen isn't always to occur things, unless you think it's necessary. Then it's okay to do things.

Think of things; think of things and you can become what you wish by idea for what is there with what you do.

En; ending things is such fun, so I decided to end this solo adventure.

Cious; this is time to go, so I will see ya all soon enough again.

Think; think some idea to occur an end result. This end result you can imagine to make the point real. If real enough, the idea is what manifests in reality. That's if you want it real.

Stretching; I stop stretching myself beyond my means.

Think and work; think of fire surrounding your fist, thinking of the idea to create and do what is necessary. This warms the hand as you work.

Think and serve; service those with a little life flame to boost their energy and make work easier. This is gathering energy in n your palm by thinking it there and the release is thought, that the person has that energy in their aura is when it's done.

In it's form; think things through and the form is your idea, think the energy from the sun and make work to do as you need.

Anger; the anger loses itself and it is overcome. The anger resolved itself.

Be fit; this is where your fit and almost instantly thin. What helps this is holding in your stomach.

Instance; whatever moment is happening, think your free and then there is free time to do what you must. This is done as you fade out of reality, and you fade back into reality as the moment is done. No time passes by as you fade out and fade back in.

Drafeat; I don't always get defeated.

Fade in; think to rest and as you do, your fade in out of reality to create what rest you can. Then as you wake you fade out and back into reality, this is to continue what you want.

Think and do; think of the idea and do what you must to do the task and create by feel. This is where you go and form gates by idea, this is thinking to create with the point that you think to use. Due note: once you enter a gate your there and thriving on your own. Think to use what you have.

The entry to another space or area is usually peaceful or the energy fits the body and you could kill the point. So think peaceful calm and count to 10 to calm down otherwise. Otherwise there is no blow and people get off on you doing things. This is a fit bit, btw.

Think; think to not occur greed by feel.

Message; I will do what I wish en no matter what you do. I wish if the message be true this be the en. I would like this hlaendaegash to be en by feel.

Ending point; I am sometime in my house, this is the point in time my mind recognizes the structure. The point then is that I am in the house in my mind. Things there seem real but really aren't real, so I think this is where I will stop and explore sometime.

Think of the moment to be there and seem to be asleep, then your there. Seem to fall asleep there and you awaken where you wish to seem or appear. If you are asleep there your back here. This is what I found out about it so far.

Think and feel; think and feel things around you to clean up and things are okay.

Definings
En; is done
Set destination; hope for results
Execution; wine extract
Vintage; win
danise; demise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *