Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Corrections

Corrections are things that are needed and can seem gotten if good for you. This is thinking to focus your mind and then think to correct your problems as though you think of solutions and the problem disappears. This is what I thought up:

Course corrections; think to correct the problem by imagining or thinking of a solution by managing. This is also where things are correct for themselves. This of course means I can find my way to anywhere by spirit feel or indications. This is not including a me 3.

Think; think of the point and the creator conscious or the I conscious creates for you.

Problem; the problem sales clerk leaves me alone by feel.

Think; the idea is simple, I won't over spend by feel and I will dismiss the sales need.

Thinking; the violence that would occur, will be averted by feel and vibrations. This is what you can say is ruled but the earth creates the effect sometimes through us.

Earth balls; these are clay, dirt and seeds. Think to create a seed earth ball by rounding out the clay and forming it into a ball, then smushing it into a flat shape that has the dirt put on it.

If you round it and by smushing it, you can put seeds into it and round it into a final ball shape. That is all. Toss on the dirt ground and they flower.

Fixation; I think to fix and the problem disappears, this is as if done by an angelic influence. Whatever occurs, I no longer am taken negatively by what I say or mean, no matter the point I am no creep. That's one thing this allows.

Weight; weight turns to water and goes down by feel.

Turning of luck; to turn bad luck into good luck is to turn a coin over that shows tales into showing heads and pick it up.

Thinking point; this I think and do things with by feel and focus. Thinking of the time, maybe I should go before it's too late.

Death radar; think in a point that you know what will occur and this is reflective as though death were energy in a radar that showed by idea or feel. Instantaneous gesture that happens with this is used sometimes to avoid the death.

Death is sometimes instanteous if intended by a gesture. However I would not use this, if possibly avoidable. Life is more valuable than death.

The time; the time that sets by feel is the idea you could create with love or a point that is generated list by feel occurs. This is what works in situations by some idea to do. Think of the moment and then the point is done.

Thinking; the point I am thinking about is this, think of the idea and you can create with a point or doing some other idea that occurs to you by feel or by what is listed.

Self-creation; this is focusing and creating by thinking about it or working by feel. Also this is basically working the eye and removing formed grit to restore the eye in its use with no pop.

Think or feel; this is where you think or feel the area and it didn't happen, this is as though "not" were spoken to the person's thoughts.

Bananas; don't eat them and lay down at night or you could choke.

Thinking part; the thinking part is you think the part, this is where your going places and your returned to where you came from by feel.

That part; that part is done by the place or the planet consciousness, this is where thinking the part your finding out things and able to do things by feel or dusted is the idea that is done.

The piece; the point of this is the idea that has been an incidence that was avoided by fee or feel. Thinking is allowed and worked with as though your own.

So what you do is what counts by the points that either are experienced or have been though I would say the experience comes from thinking about things.

This point; this is a point I remember by feel, thinking about things I know about them and things come back as a memory. This is in an in concept either place it's done or not.

Sacrifice; I am no longer a sacrifice, this is by fee or feel that I know this is true. Although I have memories of being a sacrifice, I am no longer one.

No pain; think or create your way timewise to do things. Think of the moment and hold the stone to think or say what you want it to do, this is sometimes imagining the idea and it will do it.

Knowing; think of what you want to know and the spirit that goes through everything shows you what is what. This uses the third eye pinneal gland to direct the spirit by need.

See that is felt by through put energy or blood flow and the spirit picks up on this. So the process is sometimes this, think as you need and know. This is so you can feel okay nothing much else.

This; hold off of illegality if possible and do things as if normal.
Audi; paper or paperwork, slap, knockerball
En; ending by feel
Valir; value, health
Dollar; general
This; all
Soem; some
Surn; one
Goid; good

Other things:

Time travel; I have decided to not travel back in time too far. This is so things in time settle down and also work out.

Newshog; the newshog isn't a eating hog so I think I will enjoy the rest of the day. This is basically relaxing until asked timewise to do something.

I am saw; I am were, able to focus and think of what I want then change things by idea or thinking an using their third eye pinneal gland. This is alteration in use. Probably, I am aware as if a were.

Skynet; skynet is not able to be a psychopath, also it shuts down by thinking.

Thinking; the fact that this really exists, creates the effect of the idea by feel. This means peace and created feel is there by what you do. Think of where you want to be and you are there.

Think of the moment and orgonne stops working by feel. This is the moment that you create by the feel or fee with you working things off the point. This is used to do things and not much else.

Change place; think of the person and feel like appearing like them, then the animal spirit causes you to appear similar. This is done if you still need to appear like the person. Otherwise you won't and you'll wonder why.

The dentist; they find nothing wrong with my teeth. If they did, the dentist will fix it and not charge me a dime.

Animal spirit; working with your animal spirit as well as walking your animal can make you happy. So the animal spirit totem can appease or can alpease you. It's about him but others. This is all I realized about the animal spirit except for the rat spirit.

Rat spirit; Now rats are solitary and do things as the feeling comes upon the body. When they feel the urge they feel the urge and that's about it. The person feeling the rat spirit presence can deny the presence.

See this is useful to drive it away, but the need and deed that they did is still there. All you need is to recognize the rat presence.

This is a point to the past. Where the rat animal spirit can feel calm but unique. However, it's hard to feel calm when ecstatic or this is not to think about it. So I will go an ciou to farewell till later for now it's good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *