Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thought is abounding

My ability is dream working, that is relaxing the mind and relating with others then waiting. I can then perceive the thought of the person, this is of whom I am thinking of with feel. So for now I am aware of things in and out of dreams. I can create the physical reality from dreams, and think the point to create the idea that I need to occur. Otherwise I can think and feel the point to create by thinking of things I want, then I see what I do to create with as support for my idea. After that I create by feel to make things work out, this is useful by what occurs and that is where this is done. So I think I know and I do and this meta creation piece from youtube is beautiful for an idea and that's for the deed you want, also available here.

This is done as all I need to do is listen to it, and think of what I want for the point to be created that I want by need. This uses the subconscious and suggestion or thinking with the point. Then it is used an ability by thinking of the idea an affirmation that if you speak it you create it if you imagine it. That means I can use it for what I need.  This is how you can use the power of affirmation to create ability btw. So enjoy this secret technique as you want to use it. As if a point were made, the influence that is concept is gone as though a foregone conclusion.

So thought is abounding and I can perceive the thoughts of others, that means I can also perceive their dreams. This I think is important as I think the point is done, I can relate to others better and relaxed in mind I can create what I need to do things by the main point that is needed. This is how my phychic dream idea works. So ciou for now and farewell till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *