Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Dreaming

I sometimes keep having a dream that I was on a space station that got invaded, and the station got blown up and the dream ends here. This is where I am extra spiritual and the body sometimes does things. I think it means that the point is that space exists for those that need it to exist.

So I think then we create as we go and do as we can. This is is a concept, an I see the point to this idea, that I think the idea is done where things are only as you think. So this is illusion, based on the idea and memories that I had of a past life that I was a game character.

When illusion ends, the point is done and the dream ends by feel. So whomever stops the illusion, creating and making is the use that the person that made use of things creates with your point. This is the point of the dream, its no longer reoccurring as it is there. As long as I use amythest under the pillow, this is where I can correct the dreaming or wrong in life by what is done. So without dreams where are we in life. That is the question of the day.

This was written by a past life of mine a few lives ago, before he or she went insane and destroyed a space station and ended a dream that ended with "I keep having this dream." So I think I will write another dream that I had, I dreamed that I was rich and created with funding to build up my fortune. Making the fortune was a bit interesting, but I knew I had it by what I did. So the dream ends there. That ends the dream posting, and ciou or farewell till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *