Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, May 26, 2017

Ghosts in time

This came from a past life of a passerby, that worked with animals. He lived as a dog lover and died as an old man driving and had a car wreck. So I think he deserves special ideal to recognize his idea, this is something I scanned that he had at the time of death.

When a person dies, you know it by what they do to indicate the point where things occur and sometimes by mention. Sometimes you meet his or her reincarnated being. This is also by psychic perception that you know things, the idea just comes to you that you know and are suddenly aware of by feel. Yes some ghosts can choose to reincarnate on the planet. This means you will meet him or her, not really knowing when. As a baby if they don't time travel to the past, as a full grown person if they do. Many ghosts can change time, so he or she could time travel to a place and become born again.

Then he or she is a possible helper, if no grudge is there and yes as a man, it or woman. I thought people reincarnate as babies, until I met a dead man that was alive and appeared as described. So if you time it right, you could see that he died awhile ago, but gets reborn earlier than his or her death.

So you get to meet the person as a man or woman, this means time travel is fun, if somewhat interesting. However it makes it so you never actually died, if you look exactly alike your old body. So, you coul d also have look alikes as well. This trick also works with spiritualism , as you think your someplace then you are and at the time that you think to be. This is true unless you think yourself back, then you return to your corporeal shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *